SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:30 pm

MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wonder how much input the couple gets re: live wedding or not. Am I naive to think that if SeanCat were really against it, theirs wouldn't have been live?

I'm not sure what Des and Chris would want anyway, but I just have a feeling from seeing them in live events, that they would be more comfortable if it were pre taped.

Sean was all in the live wedding based on what I saw him said on TV. He was comfortable with it, but I don't know about Cat, I am supposing she was too.

But, Des did addressed the fact that you can't make any changes on the live wedding, she is was not too comfortable with it. I think Des being in a bridal industry for so long, does a lot of research, and I believe she and Chris will go with the pre taped, it s more safe.JMO  

Cat was all for it too. She even said any little goofs would make it even more special to them. They wanted people to see it as it happened. I feel like some of the little quirks from the ceremony might have been cut out if it had been pre-taped so for that reason I'm glad it was live.

Ultimately, the network and TPTB have the say in if the wedding is gonna be live or not. But I guess if they say we'll only do a live one then Chris and Des could always have a private wedding if they don't want to go that route.

Ultimately, that decision rest with Chris and Des.  If they say TV wedding..yes, live no...then the TPTP will have to respect their wishes.  Personally, since they decide on a TV wedding, I say it will be live....I could be wrong, so we will have to see. I am thinking that whoever pressured Des to go with TV wedding will be the one(s) who pressure her to go with it LIVE.  Just saying!

Actually no. TPTB could say that they'll only televise it if it's live so in that sense the decision rests on Chris and Des if they want to agree to live or just keep it private. But the network/producers have the power on the how/when/where/etc.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

umngirl wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wonder how much input the couple gets re: live wedding or not. Am I naive to think that if SeanCat were really against it, theirs wouldn't have been live?

I'm not sure what Des and Chris would want anyway, but I just have a feeling from seeing them in live events, that they would be more comfortable if it were pre taped.

Sean was all in the live wedding based on what I saw him said on TV. He was comfortable with it, but I don't know about Cat, I am supposing she was too.

But, Des did addressed the fact that you can't make any changes on the live wedding, she is was not too comfortable with it. I think Des being in a bridal industry for so long, does a lot of research, and I believe she and Chris will go with the pre taped, it s more safe.JMO  

Cat was all for it too. She even said any little goofs would make it even more special to them. They wanted people to see it as it happened. I feel like some of the little quirks from the ceremony might have been cut out if it had been pre-taped so for that reason I'm glad it was live.

Ultimately, the network and TPTB have the say in if the wedding is gonna be live or not. But I guess if they say we'll only do a live one then Chris and Des could always have a private wedding if they don't want to go that route.

Ultimately, that decision rest with Chris and Des.  If they say TV wedding..yes, live no...then the TPTP will have to respect their wishes.  Personally, since they decide on a TV wedding, I say it will be live....I could be wrong, so we will have to see. I am thinking that whoever pressured Des to go with TV wedding will be the one(s) who pressure her to go with it LIVE.  Just saying!

Actually no. TPTB could say that they'll only televise it if it's live so in that sense the decision rests on Chris and Des if they want to agree to live or just keep it private. But the network/producers have the power on the how/when/where/etc.

That is true, at least as far as it has been so far. Des and Chris are waiting to televise their wedding, and waiting (not so patiently) for ABC to announce the date. They want an all expenses paid for wedding, and any cash settlement they would receive. They are not dumb and I have a feeling they have their eye on some property (house) to put a down payment on! ;)

They are following in the footsteps of the other four married couples from the show!! I actually can't believe that Chris and Des will make it couple number five to be married!!!

Hurry up already ABC!! Lol  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am sure whatever happens will be great, just a personal preference to not wanting the live wedding.  Ultimately, as long as Chris and Des are happy it will be great.

ITA Stucky. :happydance: 

AGREE!!! Chris and Des being happy is all that matters.  :yes: :cutesmile!: bowdown 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm

I just want to be able to see the wedding live or not! I just hope we at least get that chance. Smiley))
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I just want to be able to see the wedding live or not! I just hope we at least get that chance. Smiley))

WetPaint reported a few weeks ago that they've already agreed to a TV wedding. As sketchy as they are sometimes with info, they were also the first to report Ash and JP's TV wedding, just before it went public.  :yes:

Chris also said that they can't just set a wedding date whenever they want, because "that's not how it works." So safe to say we'll be seeing it, whenever ABC decides we can. laugh out loud

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I just want to be able to see the wedding live or not! I just hope we at least get that chance. Smiley))

WetPaint reported a few weeks ago that they've already agreed to a TV wedding. As sketchy as they are sometimes with info, they were also the first to report Ash and JP's TV wedding, just before it went public.  :yes:

Chris also said that they can't just set a wedding date whenever they want, because "that's not how it works." So safe to say we'll be seeing it, whenever ABC decides we can. laugh out loud

yup. Chris did mention on the podcast, if they are gonna do it "their way", the wed would be on the fall.( implying....since its related to the show, the most likely would be on the winter). One thing for sure, i hope they can have their dream wedding unscathed by whatever the interests of the production are Praying .

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Maybe we can get some pre-wedding stuff, like the bachelor and bachelorette parties, showers etc.!!!!  Praying Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna throw this out FOR FUN  giggling (Cant believe its happening! laugh out loud)

How about this theme for Des?  Hugesmile . I love those murasaki-ish flowers!!  heartbeat  rose 

http://www.weddingchicks.com/2014/04/03/frozen-wedding-ideas/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Awww! What a beautiful wedding and bride!You know our girl got a great taste, being a bridal designer herself. Remember how beautiful the engagement reception was? I can only imagine what we 're gona see for the wedding.Awesome!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 am

[quote="Maggenzm"]
murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna throw this out FOR FUN  giggling (Cant believe its happening! laugh out loud)

How about this theme for Des?  Hugesmile . I love those murasaki-ish flowers!!  heartbeat  rose 

http://www.weddingchicks.com/2014/04/03/frozen-wedding-ideas/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Awww! What a beautiful wedding and bride!You know our girl got a great taste, being a bridal designer herself. Remember how beautiful the engagement reception was? I can only imagine what we 're gona see for the wedding.Awesome!![/quotae]

ITA maggen..Des has a classy taste...its gonna be awesome!...she must be thrilled to apply all of her skills and knowledge (not to mention doing it with all of her love giggling ) into an extraordinary wedding!!  :yes: .  cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Great! Then I will be happy either way, live or not!  :yes: Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Me too!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Me too!   Hugesmile 

Do we have a choice? Me Three!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123