SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks for the updates Bleu dear..

TV or not... Im ready to celebrate!  smileyyay 

Finally! The US Weekly Bridal Shower coverage:
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/desiree-hartsock-celebrates-bridal-shower-with-bachelor-alums-201478

could someone pls bring over the full article? TIA  Praying 

Thanks!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Their registries, which previously had wedding dates of 1/11/15 and 1/30/14, now both have the wedding date as 12/30/15 laugh out loud I wonder why they changed it, especially since they have already put it out there that they're looking at a January wedding. So they're either messing with us, or they are fake accounts. I tweeted Des so she can clear the air in case it's a scam.

http://registry.theknot.com/weddingregistrysearch/?st=SearchWidget&sp=Variable&ss=SearchWidget_135<=SearchResults&a=994&FirstName=desiree&LastName=hartsock

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:44 pm

I don't understand how ABC could NOT televise the wedding. They televised every other couples, so how could they rip off Dez and Chris like this? At the very least they should pay for it, record it and do at least a half hour show on it before the start of TB new season. ABC doesn't have to get all " grown sexy" about it, but I do believe they owe Chres and us fans the chance to watch them. These two are just so normal and drama free...maybe ABC doesn't think there would be a big enough viewership for thier wedding? I'd bet a red rose that Andi and Josh will get a tv wedding.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Marybods wrote:I don't understand how ABC could NOT televise the wedding.  They televised every other couples, so how could they rip off Dez and Chris like this?  At the very least they should pay for it, record it and do at least a half hour show on it before the start of TB new season.  ABC doesn't have to get all " grown sexy" about it, but I do believe they owe Chres and us fans the chance to watch them.  These two are just so normal and drama free...maybe ABC doesn't think there would be a big enough viewership for thier wedding?   I'd bet a red rose that Andi and Josh will get a tv wedding.

I fully expect Andi and Josh to get one if they last.

RS said that basically, people aren't dying to see their wedding on television. I think it's a combination of that and timing - they've done four weddings already, nothing new to see here, because I don't remember there being a lot of buzz surrounding Molly and Jason, or Jash. But my memory isn't the best.  giggling

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:08 pm

The one wedding I don't want to see on tv is Andi and Josh!  Chris at least had some great lines and personality in his show with Des, Josh not so.  TPTB had to show the negatives rather than the positives for J/A and his proposal wasn't near as memorable as D/C.JMO
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Muslady wrote:The one wedding I don't want to see on tv is Andi and Josh!  Chris at least had some great lines and personality in his show with Des, Josh not so.  TPTB had to show the negatives rather than the positives for J/A and his proposal wasn't near as memorable as D/C.JMO

I want to see all the weddings, Des & Chris, Josh & Andi, Nikki & Juan Pablo.... If they all make it to the altar I would love to see each and every wedding.  Weddings are beautiful and the more the merrier!  :wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Muslady wrote:The one wedding I don't want to see on tv is Andi and Josh!  Chris at least had some great lines and personality in his show with Des, Josh not so.  TPTB had to show the negatives rather than the positives for J/A and his proposal wasn't near as memorable as D/C.JMO

I want to see all the weddings, Des & Chris, Josh & Andi, Nikki & Juan Pablo.... If they all make it to the altar I would love to see each and every wedding.  Weddings are beautiful and the more the merrier!  :wedding

Agree, and i think we will next year! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:Their registries, which previously had wedding dates of 1/11/15 and 1/30/14, now both have the wedding date as 12/30/15 laugh out loud I wonder why they changed it, especially since they have already put it out there that they're looking at a January wedding. So they're either messing with us, or they are fake accounts. I tweeted Des so she can clear the air in case it's a scam.

http://registry.theknot.com/weddingregistrysearch/?st=SearchWidget&sp=Variable&ss=SearchWidget_135<=SearchResults&a=994&FirstName=desiree&LastName=hartsock

One thing that makes it seem real is that there are additional items recently added to the registry.
I wonder if the 1/11 date is accurate and they didn't think about the fact that someone might look it up and use it as a spoiler. They have now put out a date that will be after their wedding so that they don't give away the date. I think they would want to keep the date secret if it is not being broadcast and if it is being broadcast ABC doesn't want it published until they say so
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:09 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Their registries, which previously had wedding dates of 1/11/15 and 1/30/14, now both have the wedding date as 12/30/15 laugh out loud I wonder why they changed it, especially since they have already put it out there that they're looking at a January wedding. So they're either messing with us, or they are fake accounts. I tweeted Des so she can clear the air in case it's a scam.

One thing that makes it seem real is that there are additional items recently added to the registry.
I wonder if the 1/11 date is accurate and they didn't think about the fact that someone might look it up and use it as a spoiler. They have now put out a date that will be after their wedding so that they don't give away the date. I think they would want to keep the date secret if it is not being broadcast and if it is being broadcast ABC doesn't want it published until they say so

Jan 11 is a Sunday, which is typically the night of the week that TPTB have aired weddings in the past, I think. It's also not your traditional Fri night or Sat wedding day. But Seattle in Jan can be a pretty dicey weather wise, particularly for an outdoor winery wedding which they have hinted at in the past. If TPTB are televising the wedding, this date makes sense and they'll hold the wedding in So Cal. I think that if TPTB is not televising this wedding, it will be much sooner than Jan 11.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Jan 11 is a Sunday, which is typically the night of the week that TPTB have aired weddings in the past, I think.  

I read somewhere that actually making the wedding LIVE is much too difficult plus doesn't allow us to see much of the reception, etc. Maybe they are getting married 12/30 but it will be aired for us on 1/11? I remember w/ Trista/Ryan they showed a lot of the parties before hand and didn't they do that w/ the JASH wedding too? Cath/Sean is the only one that I remember (which could be faulty) where the actual ceremony was live but then I felt like we were cheated by not being able to see the party w/ all the festivities. Not sure but JMO

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 am

flslp87 wrote:
Jan 11 is a Sunday, which is typically the night of the week that TPTB have aired weddings in the past, I think.  

I read somewhere that actually making the wedding LIVE is much too difficult plus doesn't allow us to see much of the reception, etc.  Maybe they are getting married 12/30 but it will be aired for us on 1/11?   I remember w/ Trista/Ryan they showed a lot of the parties before hand and didn't they do that w/ the JASH wedding too?  Cath/Sean is the only one that I remember (which could be faulty) where the actual ceremony was live but then I felt like we were cheated by not being able to see the party w/ all the festivities.  Not sure but JMO

if Chres are gonna go with a TV wedding, your take could be right Smiley.

SeanCat was a full live wedding, while Jash's was pre-recorded with 11 days span before airing. i think Trista-Ryan was pre-recorded as well.

i tend to think that Chres will go with pre-recorded route. Nothing definitive, just my guess Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
flslp87 wrote:

I read somewhere that actually making the wedding LIVE is much too difficult plus doesn't allow us to see much of the reception, etc.  Maybe they are getting married 12/30 but it will be aired for us on 1/11?   I remember w/ Trista/Ryan they showed a lot of the parties before hand and didn't they do that w/ the JASH wedding too?  Cath/Sean is the only one that I remember (which could be faulty) where the actual ceremony was live but then I felt like we were cheated by not being able to see the party w/ all the festivities.  Not sure but JMO

if Chres are gonna go with a TV wedding, your take could be right Smiley.

SeanCat was a full live wedding, while Jash's was pre-recorded with 11 days span before airing. i think Trista-Ryan was pre-recorded as well.

i tend to think that Chres will go with pre-recorded route. Nothing definitive, just my guess Smiley

I remember at Des AFTRC on August 5, 2013, CH asked Sean and Cat what was their wedding date and they said they didn't know, but at Mid Oct, 2013, they made the announcement on GMA TV for Jan 2014 date. I really believe they have a date and venue but will announce on TV sometimes in October.
Can't wait to see what they do.
I am thinking that if they don't have a TV wedding, we should all as team Chres send them an email asking for a video copy of the wedding ceremony and the party to put in the media thread. What do you' all think?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123