SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  1h
Hairstyle inspiration for your wedding day! I'm thinking loose chignon? What about you?

http://www.desireehartsock.com/shop-wedding-day-hair-accessories/

I posted that in the tweet thread, but we can further discuss it in here. I goggled loose chignon, I wasn't sure what it was.  giggling I think it would look great, especially since she tends to wear her hair down all the time.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Ce16e4b775c181d25de14170fd68c524

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E5c9ae3b66d600abe76fb8d983fe5dda

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 637fbdca97c99f4af27e53ae7cd637f6

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 NOAW-Wedding-Hair-Low-Chignon

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Beautiful hair styles for a bride! I like 1 3 and 5. I have to say, I've been to many weddings the last 3-4 yrs, and all the brides wore strapless. All night they are tugging the top of their gowns. They are dancing, tugging, taking pictures, tugging, Or the cups are so stiff, they stick out and don't form on the bust.

Why not get something more comfortable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Hairstyle inspiration for your wedding day! I'm thinking loose chignon? What about you?

I posted that in the tweet thread, but we can further discuss it in here. I goggled loose chignon, I wasn't sure what it was.  giggling I think it would look great, especially since she tends to wear her hair down all the time.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Ce16e4b775c181d25de14170fd68c524

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E5c9ae3b66d600abe76fb8d983fe5dda

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 637fbdca97c99f4af27e53ae7cd637f6

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 NOAW-Wedding-Hair-Low-Chignon

Blue,

I really love the second hair and the piece, nice combination, and the third hair as well. But what kind of veil will go with that cus you want to show off the hair, right? I think her hair would really look nice with that the second piece. She has also being talking about interesting backs, I am thinking her dress will not be sleeveless like Catherine. I think she will go with sleeves and interesting back. Wouldn't that be great if she gives us a hit?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Blue,

I really love the second hair and the piece, nice  combination, and the third hair as well. But what kind of veil will go with that cus you want to show off the hair, right? I think her hair would really look nice with that the second piece.  She has also being talking about interesting backs, I am thinking her dress will not be sleeveless like Catherine. I think she will go with sleeves and interesting back. Wouldn't that be great if she gives us a hit?

These are all beautiful. I love the bottom one---(red haired model) Des would look so pretty with this style.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Beautiful hair styles for a bride! I like 1 3 and 5. I have to say, I've been to many weddings the last 3-4 yrs, and all the brides wore strapless. All night they are tugging the top of their gowns. They are dancing, tugging, taking pictures, tugging, Or the cups are so stiff, they stick out and don't form on the bust.

Why not get something more comfortable!

Annoying isn't it? One thing I am almost sure of is that Des is not going strapless. almost 100% sure.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Anyone knows what kind of style of Des's dresses would be?

Vintage? Full of lace?

Mind you that I know nothing about wedding dress's style! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Alright ladies,
Here is Des blog from April 11. Would you tech ladies bring the different hair and earings wedding styles? I don't know how to.

After taking a look at some bridal hairstyles for your special day, it’s time to think about hair accessories. Do you want to glam up the entire look? Maybe compliment your gown? A simple flower to a vintage beaded hair clip can seriously add so much more to your beautiful wedding day look. Most photos that are taken on your day will be as you’re walking down the aisle, exchanging vows, or having your first dance. Your hair, face, and upper body will always be in those pictures so you better make sure your accessories including the ones in your hair are everything you could possibly dream of.

I love the look of added sparkle or depth of a flower in the hair so check out some of my favorites below. Tip: take any hair accessories, including veil to your trial hair appointment so that your hairstylist will know where to place the clip or flower. Also so that you can modify if needed prior to the big day.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

These are all beautiful.  I love the bottom one---(red haired model)   Des would look so pretty with this style.

I completely missed that! That's my fav for Des! The Red Haired style would look so beautiful on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

These are all beautiful.  I love the bottom one---(red haired model)   Des would look so pretty with this style.

I completely missed that! That's my fav for Des! The Red Haired style would look so beautiful on her.

Great minds think alike!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:10 pm

I like the cleaner looks as opposed to the messy buns for a wedding. The look on the red head would look great on Des, I agree!

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Update on wedding hair from Des' fb.

Hairstyle inspiration for your wedding day! http://goo.gl/0yRyQV I'm thinking loose waves or chignon? What about you? What are your favorite bridal looks?

Let's see some loose waves:

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 All-down-wedding-hair-loose-waves-sideswept-bangs.original

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 161f9823405c88d961d3cdedb1205ceb

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 99ae91e102d605841692e4b8d4fb1935

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 D62afbcd047f851e6c6f5176cb36f877

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 2c52d349a038284f3e8cabc442a1cc8e

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E1f5c7be936994f38da246d57bfbe047

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Agree about the hairstyles. She should go with loose chignon, and something with sleeves.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 8367-910 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 I_got_13 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123