SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My sons went to an all boys Jesuit high school - and about one-third of the students were non-Catholic.   :yes:  So I wouldn't jump to conclusions about Chris' religious affiliation based on where he went to school.  And, I think he and Des attend a non-denominational Christian church in Seattle.  I do believe they'll have an ordained minister marry them, rather than a Chris Harrison-type minister, which is so common these days.

Very true! I went to all catholic school and many of my friends, but didn't practice it. All our parents thought that Catholic school offered the best education. Even now, catholic schools and hospitals are considered the best in quality and pricing, so many parents used them, not necessarily because they practice Catholicism.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:50 pm

"Q: Will you be having a big wedding?
A: Well, we have a big wedding party. I have eight bridesmaids, Chris has eight groomsmen, and there will be three flower girls and one ring bearer! The whole wedding will be about 150 people.

Q: Can you tell us when it will be?

A: We'll be getting married in January in California."

There it is folks! Hardly a surprise as they were 'looking' at January but hadn't confirmed anything yet.   :trampoline:

More Q&A here:

http://bridalguide.com/blogs/fashion-beauty/qa-with-desiree-hartstock?utm_source=twitter

I wonder if January 11th, the date on their wedding registry when it first launched, is in fact the date. They later changed it to a random date in 2016 likely because media sites jumped on it.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:
A: Well, we have a big wedding party. I have eight bridesmaids, Chris has eight groomsmen, and there will be three flower girls and one ring bearer! The whole wedding will be about 150 people.

There it is folks! Hardly a surprise as they were 'looking' at January but hadn't confirmed anything yet.   :trampoline:

More Q&A here:

http://bridalguide.com/blogs/fashion-beauty/qa-with-desiree-hartstock?utm_source=twitter

I wonder if January 11th, the date on their wedding registry when it first launched, is in fact the date. They later changed it to a random date in 2016 likely because media sites jumped on it.

smileyyay I am so excited. I bet the announcement will be next month or November, and it will be on TV, but not live.
party time
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:52 am

Hmm, pretty sure she wouldn't be telling media that the wedding is in January if it's on TV. ABC would not have that happen.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:54 am

^No they wouldn't. The couples aren't allowed to even talk about the wedding (date, location, details, etc,) until ABC tells them they can which is after an announcement has been made. The fact she said when and where publicly makes it obvious to me that ABC isn't a part of it.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:13 am

bleuberry wrote:Hmm, pretty sure she wouldn't be telling media that the wedding is in January if it's on TV. ABC would not have that happen.

I agree, no TV wedding but so happy for them. They seem so excited and have been waiting for so long. Hope we get some pictures. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:36 am

Doesn't matter to me - glad they're moving forward with the wedding they want.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:10 am

bleuberry wrote:

More Q&A here:

:swinginglove group hug heartbeat :sending flowers Happy that they would have their small, intimate wedding soon!.... wine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Since the wedding is in California, I bet they were going to televise it but ABC/ TP backed out. I wouldn't doubt the franchise is paying for the wedding and are still going to record it and they'll use it at their convenience. Kind of stinks for Des and Chris, when they've aired every other wedding...rather anit-climatic. But as long as they're happy, that's what matters... and hopefully they won't have the debt of a wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:01 am

^ I think it's possible, I assumed they wouldn't have a destination wedding if it wasn't televised, but I suppose they can have it paid for by someone else or even ABC if they want parts of it for future use.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:24 am

Question?! Does the fact that Amy Bean is a bridesmaid give any hope that the franchise is involved? hmmm

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:49 am

Burdette wrote:Question?! Does the fact that Amy Bean is a bridesmaid give any hope that the franchise is involved? hmmm

I still think the franchise is paying for it, and is involved. We shall see.. I am thinking the date will be announced on ABC around October, November. JMO. And, yes, I know, I am in the minority of this.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123