SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:51 am

The situations are different. SeanCat did not consummate their relationship before marriage but waited until the wedding night and the Producers exploited that and used the "honeymoon suite" as a tease. Whereas the other couples live together and possibly are not waiting until wedding night to consummate their relationship. So, the "crap" will not and should not be part of their wedding. Cannot compare apples to oranges
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:10 am

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 1801241_10152695369491590_6758176515643645310_o

For a special #weddingwednesday any other January brides out there?
What date Des?! The 11th possibly?

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:13 am

Ah, finally! Me thinks, ABC will be airing this wedding :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 am

lexforlife wrote:Ah, finally! Me thinks, ABC will be airing this wedding :cutesmile!:

YES..FINALLY!..TV/Non-TV no one can stop me doing these happy dances all the way through next year...laugh out loud
danceround laughlaughlaugh :dancing peg: wine :crazy dance: partytime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:33 am

:fingersarecrossed for a televised wedding. Why would she go public with "save the date", if it only will be a private ceremony?
I haven't given up hope.... yet. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:00 am

That's great!!! But why no date on a save the date?? Lets try to reason this out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:01 am

As soon as I hit send, I thought, if her family/friends knew the date and it wasn't televised, there would be a date on the card?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:07 am

Exactly GA, exactly, hmmmm, I cannot wait to be part of the wedding... on my couch, of course giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:44 am

Okay, I think we can put the TV wedding idea to bed now right? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if you still had hope. 
HalleJ15
@ChrisRSiegfried We miss seeing you and Des on TV! Any, umm, *cough* appearances we can look forward to in the future?
@chrisrsiegfried 
Unfortunately, I don't think so...@HalleJ15
I'm actually pretty excited to see what they do when they're in full control. I'm sure it'll be gorgeous, personal, and intimate.  :yes:

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 1801241_10152695369491590_6758176515643645310_o

For a special #weddingwednesday any other January brides out there?
What date Des?! The 11th possibly?

They are such a tease! Did's we already know about January? Give us a date Des! LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Glow worm wrote::fingersarecrossed  for a televised wedding. Why would she go public with  "save the date", if it only will be a private ceremony?
I haven't given up hope.... yet. Praying

smileyyay Me too! :fingersarecrossed
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's great!!! But why no date on a save the date?? Lets try to reason this out!

My guess is that the date won't be released (unless someone leaks it) is because they are giving some magazine an exclusive and the mag doesn't want the paps to scoop the exclusive. It happens quite often.

I know I've said this in the past, but I definitely don't see an ABC televised wedding happening. There is no way they would have been able to release the STD, even without the exact date before an announcement. That's not standard operating procedure. Now perhaps another network would take it, but I don't think it would be any of the big channels since ABC has apparently passed on it.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123