SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am

grace8136 wrote:I've not been following this closely so I'm sorry if this has been discussed. Is it possible TPTB are footing the bill and plans are underway but whether or not it is televised is still up in the air? Perhaps they are waiting to see what happens with J&A because they only want to televise one wedding per year. Even if there is not a televised wedding, I can see them footing the bill and filming it in case they want to use that footage in the future.

Grace, I m pretty sure it's televise, otherwise why all the secrecy " Know the plans, but can't share" what's that all abourt? if all TP is going to do is pay for it. can't wait for their wedding...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:45 am

I wonder if the show is planning to film it and then will show it as a short package at some point, like they would with a segment on MTA or some show like that, instead of actually airing the whole wedding as a special. The weddings don't get great ratings so they might want be able to show viewers a peek at it but the network doesn't want to devote a whole time slot to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:46 am

grace8136 wrote:I've not been following this closely so I'm sorry if this has been discussed. Is it possible TPTB are footing the bill and plans are underway but whether or not it is televised is still up in the air? Perhaps they are waiting to see what happens with J&A because they only want to televise one wedding per year. Even if there is not a televised wedding, I can see them footing the bill and filming it in case they want to use that footage in the future.

All this uncertainty brings back memories from two years ago, when Ashley & JP's wedding date seemed vague and/or kept getting delayed. Supposedly Jef & Emily's "spring wedding" was going to push the JASH wedding off the calendar if I remember correctly. Once they broke up it was all systems go for JASH. Not sure what they're waiting for this time but I really hope Des & Chris get their televised wedding!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 am

Is it possible that the Style Network negotiated a deal with ABC and Des/Chris to do the wedding?   This makes sense to me since Des has been more on the Style radar than the Bach/etta; but then again I could be wrong. LOL
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Grace, I m pretty sure it's televise, otherwise why all the secrecy " Know the plans, but can't share" what's that all abourt? if all TP is going to do is pay for it. can't wait for their wedding...

My opinion of course, so here goes:

1. No TV wedding
2. Chris and Des are keeping it private, because in truth, it is a private affair to be shared with family and close friends
3. One or more magazines is going to do a spread, and so things have to remain private until all the contracts are signed
4. One or more TV channel (with ABC blessing) is going to film the wedding and release a a one-hour special (Nick and Vanessa comes to mind)
5. Things are still being worked out, and Chris and Des are not allowed to announce the date yet.

If I am wrong, I will stand corrected! That's if you can find me. Lol!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

1. No TV wedding
2. Chris and Des are keeping it private, because in truth, it is a private affair to be shared with family and close friends
3. One or more magazines is going to do a spread, and so things have to remain private until all the contracts are signed
4. One or more TV channel (with ABC blessing) is going to film the wedding and release a a one-hour special (Nick and Vanessa comes to mind)
5. Things are still being worked out, and Chris and Des are not allowed to announce the date yet.

As I said before, we will know for sure by October, November, so, until we hear from their own mouths, everything else is speculation...We just have to wait and see! As for the bolded, why let someone else get credit of their success? Make so business sense at all
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

1. No TV wedding

As I said before, we will know for sure by October, November, so, until we hear from their own mouths, everything else is speculation...We just have to wait and see! As for the bolded, why let someone else get credit of their success? Make so business sense at all
I can see Des benefiting from having her wedding televised on on wedding channel. I thought that the Style Network had wedding shows.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 am

2observe wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

1. No TV wedding

I can see Des benefiting from having her wedding televised on on wedding channel.  I thought that the Style Network had wedding shows.

They do! The style network that is. Also, I could see David Tuterro helping her with last minute details. Btw, I love his new boyfriend. What a gem he is with David's daughter, and taking care of both of them. He really loves David, or is that the money he is rolling in. Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:49 pm

I had friends in grad school part one that had their wedding featured on Style. It was a half Jewish, half Hindi wedding so really interesting. They were allowed to stay true to themselves and not have all the ridiculous crap that we saw attached to the Sean Cat wedding. Maybe the best thing if it is with another network.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I had friends in grad school part one that had their wedding featured on Style.  It was a half Jewish, half Hindi wedding so really interesting.  They were allowed to stay true to themselves and not have all the ridiculous crap that we saw attached to the Sean Cat wedding.  Maybe the best thing if it is with another network.

I second that!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Been wanting to say this for awhile! What if it was "planted" with RS that the wedding wasn't going to be televised. We know he had wrong info before in regards to this wonderful couple. :bigsmile:

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm

MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I had friends in grad school part one that had their wedding featured on Style.  It was a half Jewish, half Hindi wedding so really interesting.  They were allowed to stay true to themselves and not have all the ridiculous crap that we saw attached to the Sean Cat wedding.  Maybe the best thing if it is with another network.

I second that!

Third Smiley

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123