SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Glow worm wrote:Me three! I'm so happy that they finally have a date, even it they don't share it. I'm so curious about the dresses she saved for herself. She will be so beautiful! I'm hoping for a video on her "desireehartsock" page, like Emily put up on hers.  awwww
A feature in a magazine is not enough! :pout

I would be very happy with that! Emily and Holly(Blakes) vids were gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the groom, with tears when he see's his bride! giggling
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Glow worm wrote:Me three! I'm so happy that they finally have a date, even it they don't share it. I'm so curious about the dresses she saved for herself. She will be so beautiful! I'm hoping for a video on her "desireehartsock" page, like Emily put up on hers.  awwww
A feature in a magazine is not enough! :pout

I would be very happy with that! Emily and Holly(Blakes) vids were gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the groom, with tears when he see's his bride! giggling

Aww, he will look so handsome! A :wedding is such a joyful time.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Magazine feature or not, Des will definitely blog her wedding as Emily did. I can see her doing one of those trendy short movie style videos. I  don't think she'll disappoint in terms of sharing everything with us. We basically went to her engagement party and bridal shower laugh out loud

I have to say that it's a good thing Des has been sort of mentally planning her wedding all year (dresses are already done) Can you imagine starting from scratch at this point?!

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Magazine feature or not, Des will definitely blog her wedding as Emily did. I can see her doing one of those trendy short movie style videos. I  don't think she'll disappoint in terms of sharing everything with us. We basically went to her engagement party and bridal shower laugh out loud

I have to say that it's a good thing Des has been sort of mentally planning her wedding all year (dresses are already done) Can you imagine starting from scratch at this point?!

Add that to the questions, will they made a short video?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Magazine feature or not, Des will definitely blog her wedding as Emily did. I can see her doing one of those trendy short movie style videos. I  don't think she'll disappoint in terms of sharing everything with us. We basically went to her engagement party and bridal shower laugh out loud

Add that to the questions, will they made a short video?

You got it GA, I was thinking the same thing. Make a short/long video for us the fans, to post in the new thread, I am sure they will do it. I can't wait to see the announcement. Like Des said "He was the one!" I am so happy for them, another bachelar couple success. They make couple number 5, TP must be beside themselves.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:19 pm

New article on People: 

@People Style Watch
In addition to planning her wedding, @deshartsock is also designing BOTH her wedding dresses! DETAILS
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/10/14/desiree-hartsock-bachelorette-wedding-gown/

As if planning a wedding wasn’t already enough work, The Bachelorette‘s Desiree Hartsock is designing both of her dresses for her January wedding to fiancé Chris Siegfried. For most girls, that might be a lot — but for the bridal stylist, 28, it was no sweat.  

“I designed a collection with Maggie Sottero, and then I designed two more for myself,” the bride-to-be told PEOPLE at The Knot Gala in N.Y.C. Monday.  

The bridal designer says the two dresses are “very different. I have a ceremony dress and a reception dress. One is going to be very romantic, and the other is more vintage style,” she says.  

That romantic-slash-vintage vibe is carrying over into the décor of her January wedding. “We love greenery and we love flowers,” says Hartsock. “So it’s going to have a very organic feel, but still very elegant.”  

The couple got engaged in May 2013 on the season finale of The Bachelorette, then moved in together in Seattle. The reality starcelebrated her bridal shower in L.A. in August. And she’s feeling the heat — “it is pretty soon, but you know, we’re piecing it together” — but not losing sight of what’s important.  

“Being able to plan your life and enjoy every moment with this guy. It’s going to be fun,” says Hartsock of what she’s most excited for. “I think getting married will just make everything even better.”‘  

Though they seem to be enjoying their engagement just fine: “A stroll in the park to end a wonderful weekend in NYC,” she captioned an adorable photo of the happy couple this morning in Central Park, above.  

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm

That article reminds me, I've wondered if she's using Sinclair & Moore as her planners, they're based in Seattle and travel all over, Des has paid them a few visits this summer. Their work is stunning and involves lots of nature/greenery.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 10576069_560871737352731_1095401742_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:54 pm

T4P Bleu...IA...the greenery and the decor is stunning! warm and elegant at the same time yes

btw.tbh .i expect something new on the People's article above...i mean, we already knew from long time ago that Des has designed both of her wedding dresses....oh well, i just need January to come already.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Des just posted a "save the date" post on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDesHartsock?fref=nf

In the video it says that they are getting married in January (which we already knew) and in one of the photos Chris is pointing to his Seahawks 12th man jersey. I suspect that this picture is giving us the date. I don't think she would have included it if it didn't have a meaning. I guess we will see.

By the way, the 12th is a Monday during Chris's season. A slap to the Bachelor?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:00 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Des just posted a "save the date" post on facebook

In the video it says that they are getting married in January (which we already knew) and in one of the photos Chris is pointing to his Seahawks 12th man jersey. I suspect that this picture is giving us the date. I don't think she would have included it if it didn't have a meaning. I guess we will see.

I think it just so happen to be one of the pics they like considering Chris is a Seahawks fan. I can't see them getting married on a Monday. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:23 pm

But, what's date? These 2 are such teasers!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:11 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Des just posted a "save the date" post on facebook

I don't think so. They don't strike me as a type to slap for not getting what they want. And from what I have seen of Chris and Des, they know how to get what they want, and if TV wedding is what they want, they will make it happen, no fuss, just do it. Look what they have both accomplish together in a 1 year 1/2 since they moved in together; Chris has his own financial gig, Des has a wedding and jewerly line, and they moved in their house/condo overlooking the water. This is strong couple. Now, I need a date.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123