SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:50 pm

I also think they might be giving the deets to a magazine.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Okay, I think we can put the TV wedding idea to bed now right? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if you still had hope. 
HalleJ15
@ChrisRSiegfried We miss seeing you and Des on TV! Any, umm, *cough* appearances we can look forward to in the future?
@chrisrsiegfried 
Unfortunately, I don't think so...@HalleJ15
I'm actually pretty excited to see what they do when they're in full control. I'm sure it'll be gorgeous, personal, and intimate.  :yes:

Blue, I don't think this means no TV wedding. To me it 's what he didn't say... He didn't say... Unfortunately not, which would mean very definite, but he said I don't think so, because, just like the date, they can't tell us yet, it will be announced on GMA and Good morning America sometimes this October or November. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!
Cant wait to party with them party time
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Lol I wish I was as confident!

I'm a source on Wetpaint again. They should just hire me now laugh out loud

They interpreted his response the same way I did.

http://www.wetpaint.com/desiree-hartsock/articles/2014-10-03-des-chris-wedding-not-televised?

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lol I wish I was as confident!

I'm a source on Wetpaint again. They should just hire me now laugh out loud

They interpreted his response the same way I did.

http://www.wetpaint.com/desiree-hartsock/articles/2014-10-03-des-chris-wedding-not-televised?

Here 's some responses to the Wetpaint post.

Cindy Zamora · Top Commenter · Mission Viejo, California
If ABC is not doing Des and Chris's wedding then they shouldn't do Andi's. Neither one of those seasons were very good but to play favorites is really not cool. If I was Andi and Josh I would feel bad.. Who knows though, by next Spring nobody is going to care one way or another.
Reply · · 28 minutes ago

Darlene Willoughby Webster · Top Commenter · Syracuse, New York
Yes, I'm bummed, especially if it was ABC's decision to not air it. If it was, and they air Andi and Josh's wedding, that will stink! To be honest, I could really care less about Andi and Josh, but was so looking forward to seeing Des and Chris's wedding. sad
Reply · · about an hour ago

Valerie White · Top Commenter · Indiana Wesleyan University
I wonder why ABC declined on this?
Reply · · about an hour ago
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:26 am

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That's great!!! But why no date on a save the date?? Lets try to reason this out!

My guess is that the date won't be released (unless someone leaks it) is because they are giving some magazine an exclusive and the mag doesn't want the paps to scoop the exclusive. It happens quite often.

I know I've said this in the past, but I definitely don't see an ABC televised wedding happening. There is no way they would have been able to release the STD, even without the exact date before an announcement. That's not standard operating procedure. Now perhaps another network would take it, but I don't think it would be any of the big channels since ABC has apparently passed on it.

The bolded............That's the answer right there. Again, if I am wrong, then I will stand corrected....ok!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:28 am

bleuberry wrote:I also think they might be giving the deets to a magazine.

"Peoples!"
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:35 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Okay, I think we can put the TV wedding idea to bed now right? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if you still had hope. 
HalleJ15
@ChrisRSiegfried We miss seeing you and Des on TV! Any, umm, *cough* appearances we can look forward to in the future?
@chrisrsiegfried 
Unfortunately, I don't think so...@HalleJ15
I'm actually pretty excited to see what they do when they're in full control. I'm sure it'll be gorgeous, personal, and intimate.  :yes:

Blue, I don't think this means no TV wedding. To me it 's what he didn't say... He didn't say... Unfortunately not, which would mean very definite, but he said I don't think so, because, just like the date, they can't tell us yet, it will be announced on GMA and Good morning America sometimes this October or November. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!

You crack me up. laugh out loud. Well "unfortunately not there will be no ABC wedding. That's not to say they won't be a TV wedding, just not ABC. However, Style...or some other network may/will do a TV special (ala Nick and Vanessa wedding).

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it. Ok, go ahead and throw darts at me. Btw, you are hitting my laptop screen and not me. Ahahahahahaha.............
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:31 am

bleuberry wrote:I also think they might be giving the deets to a magazine.

I agree with you bleu, nice work! I am so happy for Des and chris and at least we get to see pictures in a magazine. I am sure it will be gorgeous. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:44 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

You crack me up. laugh out loud.  Well "unfortunately not there will be no ABC wedding.  That's not to say they won't be a TV wedding, just not ABC.  However, Style...or some other network may/will do a TV special (ala Nick and Vanessa wedding).  

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it. Ok, go ahead and throw darts at me. Btw, you are hitting my laptop screen and not me. Ahahahahahaha.............

I am so glad the speculation is almost over, I am exhausted with all these back and forth lolpanda
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:23 pm

I doubt very much another network would "televise" their wedding. If that was the case I don't think chris would have said what he did. i would be pleasantly surprised if that happened but I doubt it will.

Now I do believe they will be featured in a magazine like melissa Rycroft was and they will be paid for that. At first I was disappointed that ABC snubbed them but now I am just focusing on the fact they adore each other and are FINALLY walking down the aisle.

I am happy they are finally getting married. It was a long engagement and seemed like we were waiting for ever. It has been almost 1 1/2 years since he put a ring on it! I am sure they and their fans are ready! I am one of them!! ;)

Looking forward to the beautiful pictures!! lolpanda

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Me too, I'm just so excited for the wedding and curious to see what they do with it!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Me three! I'm so happy that they finally have a date, even it they don't share it. I'm so curious about the dresses she saved for herself. She will be so beautiful! I'm hoping for a video on her "desireehartsock" page, like Emily put up on hers.  awwww
A feature in a magazine is not enough! :pout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123