SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:50 am

bleuberry wrote:The good news is the Jash and SeanCat weddings were announced to the media in October. So the guessing game of will it or will it not be televised should be over soon I hope.

"When is the wedding? They are aiming for January, say Hartsock and Siegfried. “We’re still thinking an intimate wedding with about 125 people,” Siegfried says. Will ABC televise it? The two are open to that. “We are up for sharing it,” says Siegfried. “Our entire love story unfolded in front of (millions of viewers.)”

I just read this line back, and to me, it sounds like they're going forward with their own wedding, but are still willing to work with ABC should they want to air some or all of it. Because if RS is to be believed, they will 'never' air a Des and Chris wedding and that they (D&C) already know this. Maybe they're open to ABC changing their minds or working something out?

The other option is RS has no idea what he's talking about, and there is a TV wedding in the works?  no idea 

Also, bless Patti's heart laugh out loud, she tried.

"A call to an ABC producer today produced no solid answer, but judging from the numbers of fans who contact me about the couple, there is a significant interest in seeing the two of them get hitched."

They've given Patti/Puget Sound some really great exclusive interviews this year, so glad it's her and not a rag mag!

what a nice article! thanks for posting GA n Bleu..

ditto bleu!.. Patti has always been balance, matter of fact with her coverage. I also loved her coverage about Chris's job and Chres's new life in Seattle when Chres just moved to Seattle a year ago yes 

i soooo look forward to the US weekly coverage of Des's bridal shower, if anyone could post it here  :Nod: Praying 

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:31 pm

This was in RS' reader emails today. He seems sure of it.  no idea  I just hope Des and Chris aren't waiting around for something that might never be. The good news is she has more than enough industry contacts to be able to pull off their wedding relatively quickly and probably not end up paying for much.

Reality Steve

I know you’ve mentioned from time to time that in the event that ABC is interested, they have the right to televise Desiree and Chris’ wedding. Yesterday, Ali Fedotowsky posted a photo on Instagram saying she was at Des’ bridal shower. If that’s the case and nothing has been announced yet about a TV wedding, does that mean ABC has officially moved on from Des and Chris?

Comment: They moved on months ago, which is why I relayed what I was told. ABC wasn’t going to televise their wedding. They passed.

Considering the wedding shower this past weekend, yet still no public mention of a date or location on not only ABC’s part, but even Des and Chris, yes, further evidence that any wedding between them is not being televised. ABC would be promoting the sh** out it if they were televising their wedding. They’re not.

I think I believe him on this one. While I don't think ABC would be promoting a wedding this early, I do think they would promote them as a couple a little more, other than inviting them to couples specials and BiP. I just don't get the feeling that this is something they're planning to do in just a few short months. And Des planning her pre wedding events with PR people and agencies that have zero affiliation with ABC leads me to believe that she knows this and is planning her own wedding.

I wonder where it'll be, Cali or somewhere in the PNW.  question 

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 pm

thanks for the updates Bleu dear..

TV or not... Im ready to celebrate!  smileyyay 

Finally! The US Weekly Bridal Shower coverage:
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/desiree-hartsock-celebrates-bridal-shower-with-bachelor-alums-201478

could someone pls bring over the full article? TIA  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 pm

She said they have no date nor venue. here is one comment on the blog.

Aracely Guerrero SpartyGirly • an hour ago
I thInk the already have it scheduled with ABC just aren't announcing it. Probably until the Bachelor starts in November so they can promote it and get people to watch it. Coz yeah who has a shower with no date yet. Makes no sense.

This is exactly how I feel. It really makes no sense to have a wedding shower if you don't have a date nor a venue. These wedding locations must be booked about a year in advance. So, if they are getting married Nov, Dec, even Jan, they must have booked a room way in Jan.
IMO, it is a TV wedding, they have a date, but can't announce it because, the announcement has to be done formally with Good morning America, Kelly, or one of those morning shows. This is my story and I am sticking to it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:This was in RS' reader emails today. He seems sure of it.  no idea  I just hope Des and Chris aren't waiting around for something that might never be. The good news is she has more than enough industry contacts to be able to pull off their wedding relatively quickly and probably not end up paying for much.

Reality Steve

I know you’ve mentioned from time to time that in the event that ABC is interested, they have the right to televise Desiree and Chris’ wedding. Yesterday, Ali Fedotowsky posted a photo on Instagram saying she was at Des’ bridal shower. If that’s the case and nothing has been announced yet about a TV wedding, does that mean ABC has officially moved on from Des and Chris?

Comment: They moved on months ago, which is why I relayed what I was told. ABC wasn’t going to televise their wedding. They passed.

Considering the wedding shower this past weekend, yet still no public mention of a date or location on not only ABC’s part, but even Des and Chris, yes, further evidence that any wedding between them is not being televised. ABC would be promoting the sh** out it if they were televising their wedding. They’re not.

I think I believe him on this one. While I don't think ABC would be promoting a wedding this early, I do think they would promote them as a couple a little more, other than inviting them to couples specials and BiP. I just don't get the feeling that this is something they're planning to do in just a few short months. And Des planning her pre wedding events with PR people and agencies that have zero affiliation with ABC leads me to believe that she knows this and is planning her own wedding.

I wonder where it'll be, Cali or somewhere in the PNW.  question 

I agree Bleu. I am disappointed but will be smiling on their wedding day. Love them and know they will have the "intimate" wedding they always wanted.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:She said they have no date nor venue. here is one comment on the blog.

Aracely Guerrero  SpartyGirly • an hour ago
I thInk the already have it scheduled with ABC just aren't announcing it. Probably until the Bachelor starts in November so they can promote it and get people to watch it. Coz yeah who has a shower with no date yet. Makes no sense.

This is exactly how I feel. It really makes no sense to have a wedding shower if you don't have a date nor a venue. These wedding locations must be booked about a year in advance. So, if they are getting married Nov, Dec, even Jan, they must have booked a room way in Jan.
IMO, it is a TV wedding, they have a date, but can't announce it because, the announcement has to be done formally with Good morning America, Kelly, or one of those morning shows. This is my story and I am sticking to it.

IA Maggen... eventhough i still think its possible that they can fly over the family and friends to Cali with their own money to have their small intimate wedding, i would think a TV wedding maybe still on the line too. yes to that formal announcement on ABC network :yes:.Chres are scheduled to Appear on BIP finale.. so if they would wed on air i can see them doing more appearances during the New Bachelor season (ala Seancat on counting down to JPab's season ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:34 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:She said they have no date nor venue. here is one comment on the blog.

Aracely Guerrero  SpartyGirly • an hour ago

IA Maggen... eventhough i still think its possible that they can fly over the family and friends to Cali with their own money to have their small intimate wedding, i would think a TV wedding maybe still on the line too. yes to that formal announcement on ABC network :yes:.Chres are scheduled to Appear on BIP finale.. so if they would wed on air i can see them doing more appearances during the New Bachelor season (ala Seancat on counting down to JPab's season ).

Mura, We love our couple, and it doesn't matter if they get married on TV or not, as long as they are happy. whatever works for them will be fine with us. These two have found each other and are in love, so we will celebrate their union, however way they do it.
I am just not buying what RS is selling, it really doesn't make sense to me. DEs wanted to marry Chris yesterday, why wait so long if they are doing their own thing? I remember on one of her earlier blog, she talked about the first thing you need when planning a wedding is to pick the date and the venue because all the nice locations get sold out really early, so book early. Why would she not have a venue if she is getting married by the end of the year? unless someone else is responsible for the venue and the date. I rest my case.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty wedding thread 1#discussion

Post by magicmoments Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:55 am

They have announced that the wedding is in January. I am guessing maybe ABC isn't going to air the wedding because ABC want ABC's people past couples and that would mean not inviting some of their family. It won't keep to their small size wedding that they wanted. just a guess.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:31 am

magicmoments wrote:They have announced that the wedding is in January. I am guessing maybe ABC isn't going to air the wedding because ABC want ABC's people past couples and that would mean not inviting some of their family. It won't keep to their small size wedding that they wanted. just a guess.

thanks for sharing your 2 cents magicmoments!

i believe we have found a registry under Chris and Des name scheduled for Jan 11 2015. But as far as i know, no saying from Chres nor the network if that date is to believed as their real wedding date. I think Chres are open to a TV wedding, if the network offered them and may have decided based on what is best for them as a couple and whats best for their family  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Wedding thread 1#discussion

Post by magicmoments Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:16 pm

I am glad I finally figured out how to post. I believe ABC wants to air their wedding, but they Des and Chris weren't able to come to an agreement on the wedding with them since they do want it small. They probably have their own plans who to invite, and ABC has there plans. I do know not many of these couples work out so for ABC to miss a wedding will be sad. I do also believe it is their wedding too though and they should be able to have it as they choose. I will just miss seeing it. I hope they could come up with a compromise so we could see something. I liked the wedding video Blake and Holly made. Maybe something like that and maybe they have to show it after the fact.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Wedding thread 1#discussion

Post by magicmoments Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:18 pm

I do hope I am wrong, but RS tends to be right. Maybe I shouldn't read what he says.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:47 pm

never mind - I saw a more direct quote I did not know was out there, rendering my original post mute

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123