SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by bluejay8 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 am

Last edited by bluejay8 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 am

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Sean it too funny, doesn't he understand that woman and their shoes is not an open subject.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
I just told @clmgiudici she should throw out some of shoes. She tried to stab me with a fork.

He's lucky he didn't get the butcher knife.

Throw out some SHOES? Did he say throw out some SHOWS Is the man not afraid for his life. Thems fighten words, this man is definately a newly wed! Any husband in his right mind would never say that. He better keep those doggies up against his body tight or who knows what might happen. #protectyourbodyparts
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 am

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Sean it too funny, doesn't he understand that woman and their shoes is not an open subject.
I just told @clmgiudici she should throw out some of shoes. She tried to stab me with a fork.

Throw out some SHOES? Did he say throw out some SHOWS Is the man not afraid for his life. Thems fighten words, this man is definately a newly wed! Any husband in his right mind would never say that. He better keep those doggies up against his body tight or who knows what might happen. #protectyourbodyparts

Lol. Hubs has some learnin' to do, Miss SmartCat....and quick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 am

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

YOU teach him, Smartcat!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:12 am

When does the man carry his wife over the threshold? As soon as they unlock the door and walk in the first time (even if it's empty)? Or after the last of their personal belongings is in their home? Let's discuss. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 am

lipsis wrote:When does the man carry his wife over the threshold? As soon as they unlock the door and walk in the first time (even if it's empty)? Or after the last of their personal belongings is in their home? Let's discuss. Lol

Normally it is when their personal belongings are in their home because it just does not end on carrying her it goes on to Christening of the house too.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 am

Guessing the house has been "christened" already.

Lipsis, should Catherine threaten to throw out the salmon shorts?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 am

jcrbil wrote:Guessing the house has been "christened" already.

Alls fair in love and wardrobe, my friend!   Hugesmile 

If I had to wager a guess here, I'd say since they are most likely paid up through April at MBS, that they will move their stuff in little by little and arrange for delivery of things they need. (like their king sized bed). It's nice they have the luxury of not rushing, it also gives the girls, well Lola, a chance to get used to their new surroundings.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 am

Andrew Shull timed his trip out of town well.... a year + ago, Sean helped him move to their temporary house. Though Sean could pay someone to move his stuff, I'm thinking he "borrowed" TFG vehicle that they use for deliveries and "bribed" his friends to help them move the bigger stuff. Just a feeling I have. I'm thinking the big stuff came first- the rest will come little by little.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:48 am

Oh.Well. It is always nice to have a little "christening" before and after!  Hugesmile  Hugesmile
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 am

lipsis wrote:

Alls fair in love and wardrobe, my friend!   Hugesmile 

If I had to wager a guess here, I'd say since they are most likely paid up through April at MBS, that they will move their stuff in little by little and arrange for delivery of things they need. (like their king sized bed). It's nice they have the luxury of not rushing, it also gives the girls, well Lola, a chance to get used to their new surroundings.

That's the scenario I see. Slow moving through April. Time to unpack wedding presents and for Catherine to pull clothing out of storage. What an exciting and wonderful time in their lives. Plenty of sleep overs and "christenings" with or with out a bed. (memories)
As far as the salmon shorts are concerned, Cat could hold them for ransom in case a pair of her precious shoes goes missing. giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 am

jcrbil wrote:Andrew Shull timed his trip out of town well.... a year + ago, Sean helped him move to their temporary house.  Though Sean could pay someone to move his stuff, I'm thinking he "borrowed" TFG vehicle that they use for deliveries and "bribed" his friends to help them move the bigger stuff.  Just a feeling I have.  I'm thinking the big stuff came first- the rest will come little by little.

And Jay, as the Lowe Sr's are in Hawaii with the Shull's. And Catherine has her trip to Seattle. Poor hubs!
And another reason I think the smaller extra stuff goes first and they are still living/sleeping in MBS.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje