SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Are you Dodgers or Giants? Answer correctly or I may hurt you. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Dodgers. Though these days (almost 30! years away from LA, I can be caught rooting for Giants during playoffs... but give me Vin Scully any day of the week, please).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Just a quick thank you to all of you Seancats who keep this board alive all the time with information and quips and pictures and comments and humor.. We certainly don't let our interest in the Lowes die down even if it's a busy or a  sloooooow day. I love everyone's enthusiasm and camaraderie.
That being said bring on the Texas and Seattle game and the pictures of the reunited lovebirds tomorrow!
Let the battle begin
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 pm

jcrbil wrote:Dodgers.  Though these days (almost 30! years away from LA, I can be caught rooting for Giants during playoffs... but give me Vin Scully any day of the week, please).

Good answer! Except for that part about occasionally rooting for the enemy. Lindz and I will not stand for that.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Tonight's Texas vs. Seattle game is going Sean's way at the moment. I look forward to some smack talk between them. I say winner of tonight's game makes the loser wear the other team's apparel to the game tomorrow. Nothing like a good bet.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

smartcat wrote:Just a quick thank you to all of you Seancats who keep this board alive all the time with information and quips and pictures and comments and humor.. We certainly don't let our interest in the Lowes die down even if it's a busy or a  sloooooow day. I love everyone's enthusiasm and camaraderie.
That being said bring on the Texas and Seattle game and the pictures of the reunited lovebirds tomorrow!
Let the battle begin

Thats going to be an epic pic!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Laughing to myself with all this talk of Giants and Dodgersl How about a Giants fan when they were the team for the Bronx, and the Dodgers were in Ebits field? I might even have some pictures from the old stadiums when I went with my big bro, and I'm sure you could spot a few dinosaurs in the bleachers. All of you west coast team stealers giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Dodgers.  Though these days (almost 30! years away from LA, I can be caught rooting for Giants during playoffs... but give me Vin Scully any day of the week, please).

Good answer! Except for that part about occasionally rooting for the enemy. Lindz and I will not stand for that.

Then I won't tell you who my team is... may the best team (i.e. Giants) win tonight.  giggling 

And I can't wait to see pictures tomorrow as well. Hope they both go all out with the apparel!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 pm

smartcat wrote:Laughing to myself with all this talk of Giants and Dodgersl How about a Giants fan when they were the team for the Bronx, and the Dodgers were in Ebits field? I might even have some pictures from the old stadiums when I went with my big bro, and I'm sure you could spot a few dinosaurs in the bleachers. All of you west coast team stealers giggling giggling

Have you read Doris Kearns Goodwin's "Same Time Next Year"?  Like me, she eventually adopted the Red Sox when she moved to Boston.  But you would LOVE it!  I didn't pick up the Dodgers until they moved to LA- I was a little girl.  But the book still really resonated with me.

And Lipsis- only when the Blue is totally out of it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 pm

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:Laughing to myself with all this talk of Giants and Dodgersl How about a Giants fan when they were the team for the Bronx, and the Dodgers were in Ebits field? I might even have some pictures from the old stadiums when I went with my big bro, and I'm sure you could spot a few dinosaurs in the bleachers. All of you west coast team stealers giggling giggling

Have you read Doris Kearns Goodwin's "Same Time Next Year"?  Like me, she eventually adopted the Red Sox when she moved to Boston.  But you would LOVE it!  I didn't pick up the Dodgers until they moved to LA- I was a little girl.  But the book still really resonated with me.

And Lipsis- only when the Blue is totally out of it.

Thanks jcrbil, I will certainly get it. Love the heads up!
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:07 pm

I had to adopt my local team, the California/Anaheim Angels, too because my favorite former Dodger is their manager.

Ps: Never call them the Los Angeles Angels in my presence.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 pm

No problem with me... always the California Angels.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje