SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 pm

lipsis wrote:Her shirt looks teal. Arent they a royal blue? I'm not really up on my M's apparel.

They have teal in their logo along with navy blue. Probably safer for her to wear the shirt with a jacket over it in enemy territory.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Thanks for the info. And yes, a jacket is definitely called for.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:50 pm

lipsis wrote:Her shirt looks teal. Arent they a royal blue? I'm not really up on my M's apparel.

Teal or a teal like green is one of the colors they wear, I believe. Tonight they have on gray uniforms with teal letters.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:51 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks for the info. And yes, a jacket is definitely called for.

It's a little cold there tonight too!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Teal is one of my favorite colors. I may have to root for them. Unfortunately, I really like the Rangers too.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:59 pm

lipsis wrote:Teal is one of my favorite colors. I may have to root for them. Unfortunately, I really like the Rangers too.

King Felix is unfortunately getting the best of Yu Darvish and the Rangers so far tonight. 2-0 in 7th.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Looking forward to some Kitten taunting of the big guy, if they win.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Just checked the score, Seattle ahead 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th. Hehe yes some taunting is surely happening tonight no matter the score.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:Just checked the score, Seattle ahead 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th. Hehe yes some taunting is surely happening tonight no matter the score.

And the Rangers win! No taunting from Cat tonight.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Uh oh, sad kitty Cat! sad

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Took her out to the ball game... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Love!! <3

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje