SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 pm

I wonder often they will meet up, I hope JP goes out to Missouri sometimes too and not just Nikki doing the travel.

She looks so happy!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wonder often they will meet up, I hope JP goes out to Missouri sometimes too and not just Nikki doing the travel.

She looks so happy!

Nikki has spent time with JPG's family (at the baseball game_ his sis mentioned it and his dad did too) but the couple doesn't tweet about it or post pics except for the 1 pic Nikki posted of JPG & Camilla.  It's very possible he has been going to Missouri but they haven't mentioned it.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:51 pm

notarose wrote:Yes to the glowing more, Isabel.

Ok, who wants to wager.  Is she wearing cowgirl boots tonight?
I vote  :yes: 

I'm on the fence, if she's wearing a jeans - possible, but most likely she's in a dress coz JPG is wearing a coat. Hugesmile

Nikki's turning JPG into country. First Jake Owen, Luke Bryan and now Hunter Hayes music.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 24h
I just became a FAN of @HunterHayes... #Invisible
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:01 am

notarose wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wonder often they will meet up, I hope JP goes out to Missouri sometimes too and not just Nikki doing the travel.

She looks so happy!

Nikki has spent time with JPG's family (at the baseball game_ his sis mentioned it and his dad did too) but the couple doesn't tweet about it or post pics except for the 1 pic Nikki posted of JPG & Camilla.  It's very possible he has been going to Missouri but they haven't mentioned it.

He's been to KC sometime in Nov or Dec2013 during the MLS finals and most likely have met Nikki's family again. Just found out from reading Nikki's old posts in IG that they have a house in Colorado. Remember Nikki tweeting she's in Colorado to take a 4 day off after her 3 days shift? There is a possibility they met there too.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 am

Admin wrote:They look so happy. What a weekend they've had! It's been non stop action. They've been in the company of athletes movie stars and now country singers in their biggest award night of the year.

:sweetheart:

And all that without the help of MF, it must be killing them. :yes: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 am

notarose wrote:

She looks so happy!

Baseball season, at least the beginning, is a busy time for him so they might be doing his thing for now. I am less concerned with this, as Chris and Des spent lots more time with Chris and his family. I think as things go forward they will spend time with Nikki and family too.

They do seem very private about sharing family time photos with the outside, so it is possible that they have spent time there and we just don't know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:16 am

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, I don't mean time spent with his family vs hers. Since they are in a long distance relationship, I think it would be nice for both people to travel, and not just one person going to the other person all the time. Obviously it's still early, and life maybe hasn't settled down quietly just yet for them, but I'd love to see JP making trips to see her, too.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

bleuberry wrote:Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, I don't mean time spent with his family vs hers. Since they are in a long distance relationship, I think it would be nice for both people to travel, and not just one person going to the other person all the time. Obviously it's still early, and life maybe hasn't settled down quietly just yet for them, but I'd love to see JP making trips to see her, too.

I think JP was scheduled for a lot of these before he knew who he was going to be with (or could tell). Also his job centers a lot around Florida, so I guess that's why a lot of the events he has lined up are there.
Hopefully it will change, but not sure KC social scene is as active as Miami's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 am

bleuberry wrote:Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, I don't mean time spent with his family vs hers. Since they are in a long distance relationship, I think it would be nice for both people to travel, and not just one person going to the other person all the time. Obviously it's still early, and life maybe hasn't settled down quietly just yet for them, but I'd love to see JP making trips to see her, too.

JPG tweeted this person whom they met last night at the ACM and apparently is residing in KC too. It seems that the couple has plans of meeting up in KC soon.

tatiana grace ‏@tatiana  30h
@JuanPaGalavis The Kansas City meetup will happen eventually... good seeing ya hermano.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  27h
@tatiana same HERE Tati, see you guys SOON!!!
[/color]
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 am

pics at ACM

[ @ ] juanpagalavis Cowboy BOOTS, a HAT on and Mi Catira = We READY for the ACM Awards...
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/juanpagalavis/#G0ySasStEmXBfMhw.99
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 2699b30abde911e39aa10e3105dfb3f2_8

Crystal ‏@ConcertJunkie17 28h
@JuanPaGalavis omg!!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! #selfie thanks for not forgetting me!! pic.twitter.com/WBeSZgEKgW
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Bkmwv8aCMAAc0VK

In Touch Weekly ‏@intouchweekly 24h
Look who @sosarahdavidson met at the #ACMAwards....@JuanPaGalavis and @NikkiFerrelll! #bachelor meets #NashvilleWives pic.twitter.com/wzJsHMD7cr
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 BknfUObIMAAf6aX
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 17h
Still bummed about yesterday but crossing my fingers for a fast recovery. Surgery tomorrow on my… http://instagram.com/p/mdiQvJFthy/

Jenn Howard ‏@jhoward725 17h
@ariejr you lost your 15 mins....go to Bach in paradise

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 8h
“@jhoward725: @ariejr you lost your 15 mins....go to Bach in paradise” thanks Jen bhahaha

Bob Johnson ‏@RobertDaPatriot 9h
@ariejr @jhoward725 Don't Fret Arie. Juan Pablo says, "Is Ok."

I thought this was cute. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 am

[ @ ] hpearls20 #juanpablo
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 097656b6bdfd11e3959e0002c99aae70_8

[ @ ] jilliansarles Mom at the CMA awards #juanpablo #bachelor 1h
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/juanpablo/#OFzvykMIxw43q8q1.99
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 A798b218be5111e3b3700002c9c7ec9a_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal