SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:17 am

sophienette wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, I don't mean time spent with his family vs hers. Since they are in a long distance relationship, I think it would be nice for both people to travel, and not just one person going to the other person all the time. Obviously it's still early, and life maybe hasn't settled down quietly just yet for them, but I'd love to see JP making trips to see her, too.

I think JP was scheduled for a lot of these before he knew who he was going to be with (or could tell). Also his job centers a lot around Florida, so I guess that's why a lot of the events he has lined up are there.
Hopefully it will change, but not sure KC social scene is as active as Miami's?

Also, one the the top priorities for both to experience the reality of would be Camila.  JPG would need to get to the point that he could introduce Nikki to her as his girlfriend (and he seems to be calling her that everywhere) and Nikki needed to let the weight of that responsibility & wonder of that potential role set in. I think they have now established they are both "all in" (as JPG' cousin said).

I agree Blueberry, it will be great to see the Ferrell parties in the future!

ISABEL, the pics are fantastic!  Still no boots vs shoes though.  giggling

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 BkoNPwiCQAAegSL

Macey Everett ‏@macey_lynn34  · 14m  
Good picture taking skills @brettever @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell pic.twitter.com/68iZloSj4O
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 pm

^ Apparently JP needed a Nestle Crunch! jajajaja  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Love this candid shot. I've read several comments in IG by fans who wanted to take photos with them last night but were hesitant coz they don't want to intrude to the couple's "sweet moments".

Notarose, I don't think we'll see pics of boots vs. shoes   Hugesmile  but JPG wrote this caption in the IG pic "Cowboy BOOTS, a HAT on and Mi Catira = We READY for the ACM Awards..."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 482832493-television-personality-and-former-soccer-gettyimages

This is my favorite photo so far!!  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Dan Cox ‏@DanGCox  · 3m  
@nikki_ferrell my #ACMAwards date last night, so sorry juanpagalavis JAJAJA   instagram.com/p/mftOqaSLv1/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Dan Cox ‏@DanGCox  · 3m  
@nikki_ferrell my #ACMAwards date last night, so sorry juanpagalavis JAJAJA   instagram.com/p/mftOqaSLv1/

Thanks Mommyof1...here's the pic
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 0ee1febabe7111e3aa8e0002c9dc9a44_8

Dan is a close friend of JPG and ZakW from Bachelorette 9. He's also in Vegas during the weekend attending a charity event. It seems like Nikki and JPG attended a concert of Bruce (not sure if Springsteen?) the other night as per Dan's IG comment.....@ ] danielgcox My jam! A great cause supporting #FeedingAmerica See what you missed out on @juanpagalavis @nikki_ferrell but I'm sure Bruce was worth it
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/danielgcox/#VW7gsGambjuSuEXp.99
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 pm

^^ They really had a good time. Dan also commented on JuanPa IG post:

danielgcoxShe was like ohhhh my god this is my song @nikki_ferrell @juanpagalavis !!!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:19 pm

You know, after all TPTB/CH and ABC put these two through, I REALLY hope they are kicking themselves for not treating Nikki and JP better!!!!!

I am so, so very happy for Nikki and JP!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:24 pm

[quote="iamreal2u"]^^ They really had a good time.  Dan also commented on JuanPa IG post:

danielgcoxShe was like ohhhh my god this is my song @nikki_ferrell @juanpagalavis !!!!
/quote]

:yes: Especially Nikki. She tweeted it's her 1st time in Vegas and JPG's father commented on this.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 25h
My first time in Vegas was a success. I'm leaving with my bank account and my dignity still intact. #success

Saul Galavis ‏@SaulGalavis 51m
“@Nikki_Ferrell: My first time in Vegas was a success. I'm leaving with my bank account and my dignity still intact. #success” good girl!

Chelsea Caswell ‏@chelsea_caswell 24h
@Nikki_Ferrell Which means I expect a repeat visit!

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 24h
@chelsea_caswell Of course! Miss you already
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 pm

This is a cute post. Read the math problems under Geometry column  lolpanda 

[ @ ] stephsowell Any Pretty Little Liars and Bachelor fans out there? Y'all will appreciate my Daily Math problems for my 3rd graders ️ #igotbored #PLL #juanpablo #teacherproblems
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/693550960456498482_42682302#7cliBifuwc2wsgTd.99

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 A96fa2bebe8711e382db0002c9db6d8a_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 pm

George1218 wrote:You know, after all TPTB/CH and ABC put these two through, I REALLY hope they are kicking themselves for not treating Nikki and JP better!!!!!  

I am so, so very happy for Nikki and JP!

I'm thrilled for the couple, too, however, IMHO I don't think TPTB would be kicking themselves over anything other than selecting Juan Pablo as The Bachelor. Moreover, I can only believe that from a PR point of view they must be pleased with how they managed to isolated themselves from Juan Pablo's gay-bachelor comments.

I'm not following the couple anywhere but here and, to me, they're coming off strong and very together.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal