SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
LMW707 and Mommyof1, I still think Trista is just jealous.  She wants to be important and she just isn't anymore.  And the fact that Nikki dared to not be happy that Trista made comments about her (sarcasm implied)?  Well, Trista can't have that.  Unfortunately, as much as I love Ryan and respect the life he and Trista have made, I just don't like Trista as a person.  I wanted her to chose Charlie, because to me their smugness deserved each other.  I also think Trista, while happy to be in CO for Ryan, gets jealous to not be in CA and be important and in the media all the time.

I don't know, it looks like she enjoys being settled with her little family to me. She's often referred to as the matriarch of this show, and made the most $$ from this franchise, I don't think she has much to be jealous of.

If she was asked about JP and Nikki while talking to reporters about a charity she's working on, I'd hardly consider that trying to stay relevant. Though she probably should've just just said she wished them well and didn't know them personally.

ITA Blue, if only she could just said "I wish them well" without the addition, Nikki would not have commented. But, you know, some times it's hard not to say what you think. Oh well, it is what it is. One day, they will laugh about it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
LMW707 and Mommyof1, I still think Trista is just jealous.  She wants to be important and she just isn't anymore.  And the fact that Nikki dared to not be happy that Trista made comments about her (sarcasm implied)?  Well, Trista can't have that.  Unfortunately, as much as I love Ryan and respect the life he and Trista have made, I just don't like Trista as a person.  I wanted her to chose Charlie, because to me their smugness deserved each other.  I also think Trista, while happy to be in CO for Ryan, gets jealous to not be in CA and be important and in the media all the time.

I don't know, it looks like she enjoys being settled with her little family to me. She's often referred to as the matriarch of this show, and made the most $$ from this franchise, I don't think she has much to be jealous of.

If she was asked about JP and Nikki while talking to reporters about a charity she's working on, I'd hardly consider that trying to stay relevant. Though she probably should've just just said she wished them well and didn't know them personally.

Blue, I could totally be wrong, I was never a Trista fan, so I admit, I do tend to see the worst in her actions.

I have noticed a lack of Trista at the last few AFTRs, where as she was always there in the past.  They even put the vow renewal as a part of the whole where are they now special and not its own show.  I do think she is becoming less relevant to TPTB now that they have other happy couples to bring out.  Jason and Molly, while good, were still not a complete case of the show getting it right, but now, with SeanCat and Des and Chris, I think they don't need Trista as much, so we are seeing less and less of her.  

Trista did want to be a talk show hostess and I think she does like the limelight, I also respected her for giving that up to be with Ryan, so I appreciate the things she has done, but I think she has been a little harsh in her opinions of JPG and Nikki, especially without ever meeting them.

It's true, she has been harsh. But I think that's just her. I was mad at her last season when she said she though Des had settled with. How Dare you think my prince is someone to settle for? I said. But, I have forgiven her.LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am

notarose wrote:Brigette B tweeted:
Just met @eric__ferrell and @JuanPaGalavis and i'm so excited! Seriously amazing! And super attractive

http://instagram.com/p/mjW29mGTyE/.     Video
The same tweeter sent this to her twin.  Nikki wasn't at the game with Eric & JPG.  Bro bonding?

my guess would be she had to get back to work.... no idea 
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 am

notarose wrote:Brigette B tweeted:
Just met @eric__ferrell and @JuanPaGalavis and i'm so excited! Seriously amazing! And super attractive

http://instagram.com/p/mjW29mGTyE/.     Video
The same tweeter sent this to her twin.  Nikki wasn't at the game with Eric & JPG.  Bro bonding?

Here you go:

bababrinny11
1 day ago
I have the BEST TWIN SISTER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!! She just met @juanpagalavis and he told me hi!! I can't contain my excitement!!!  if only she would have met @nikki_ferrell as well

It's good to know that JPG get's along well with Nikki's bro. Seeing all these vids and fans comments shows the real side of JuanPa....very nice, accommodating, and goofy.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 am

JPG with Nikki's bro Eric....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 10249141_474718642630022_1710600974_n

[ @ ] baileydonvaughn #JuanPablo 48min
[ @ ] jarts12 I was just gonna ask if you got to meet @juanpagalavis!! So jealous!! Was @nikki_ferrell there as well?! 48min
[ @ ] jenferrell12 @nikki_ferrell your bf is trying to set up ur little bro 47min
[ @ ] baileydonvaughn We didn't see her but he was so nice @jarts12 46min

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/694505357905930385_3826449#KbSSZ5Q8WoxQlWX3.99
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:51 am

кαιтℓιи вιѕѕιиg✌ ‏@k_biss62 2h
ITS JUAN PABLO AT THE ROYALS GAME!!! pic.twitter.com/U9FoQ1VBcV
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 BkvvBDYCIAAa9-J
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:59 am

Kailey Riegel ‏@KaileyRiegel  2h
The fact that my brother in law asked for a picture with @JuanPaGalavis kills me

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 BkvsPeXCcAAappm
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:04 am

Jessica Latta ‏@jhinnen258 1h
@JuanPaGalavis sorry I was a creep but you left before I could get a picture Smiley #BeRoyalKC #creep #bachelor pic.twitter.com/79O5vcSLnl
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Bkv1NMXCYAA8QNB
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am

Ahhh, met the #bacheloremoji didnt need a filter cause he was to cute emoji
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 92c00818bf8d11e3b1b60002c95495c4_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 am

Anthony is a former contestant on the Voice and the son of pastor Tony Evans (and my former neighbor)
Anthony Evans ‏@AnthonyEvansJr 5h
Thanks to my bro juanpagalavis and @mulcowatches for the release day present!!! I love my new watch!!… http://instagram.com/p/mjxq5BO1I4/
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Anthon10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I agree Good Post 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:15 am

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why is Trista (@tristasutter ) rehashing the twitter posts from 4/3.  So far Trista responding 14 times.  She should just let it die.  Everyone has moved on.  

If you scroll down her twit feed, it's been over an hour. They really don't deserve to wake up to that.

Oh well, JPG & Nikki are happy and in her hometown ... real family hugs  :yes: 

I wondered about that too. Replying to 1 tweet or 2 is fine but 14x [so far] is getting extreme when it is now a moot topic.

Not a fan of Trista and her queen bee attitude with everything bachelor but to fair to her she is trying to make ammends

You're right, I think she feels bad that one comment line caused so much hate toward Nikki, so she wants to fix it, but JPG and Nikki are not responding. They need to respond and put her out of her misery LOL

I honestly think Nikki and JPG are over negativity. Nikki is doing what we all said she should have done when she responded the first time, she is ignoring it. I think this is best and honestly seems to be driving Trista a little crazy, so hey even better  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal