SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 pm

LMW707 and Mommyof1, I still think Trista is just jealous. She wants to be important and she just isn't anymore. And the fact that Nikki dared to not be happy that Trista made comments about her (sarcasm implied)? Well, Trista can't have that. Unfortunately, as much as I love Ryan and respect the life he and Trista have made, I just don't like Trista as a person. I wanted her to chose Charlie, because to me their smugness deserved each other. I also think Trista, while happy to be in CO for Ryan, gets jealous to not be in CA and be important and in the media all the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Duplicate - Tks

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duplicate)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 pm

notarose wrote:Can someone post these as embedded pics for me?  I can't on my ipad

The Bachelor's Juan Pablo taking in Royals batting practice.#Royals pic.twitter.com/u7TptclLPa

Juan Pablo from the Bachelor hanging out with Alcides Escobar:pic.twitter.com/M9o8xm5FLn

dacyj13
3 minutes ago
Hanging with Juan Pablo! #kcroyals #JuanPablo@juanpagalavis
http://instagram.com/p/mjCFoJp3SJ/

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Jp_tod10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 BkuyhGcCEAAPpd2

Johnny Kane KMBC-TVVerified account‏@johnnykaneKMBC·
The Bachelor's Juan Pablo taking in Royals batting practice. #Royals pic.twitter.com/u7TptclLPa

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
LMW707 and Mommyof1, I still think Trista is just jealous.  She wants to be important and she just isn't anymore.  And the fact that Nikki dared to not be happy that Trista made comments about her (sarcasm implied)?  Well, Trista can't have that.  Unfortunately, as much as I love Ryan and respect the life he and Trista have made, I just don't like Trista as a person.  I wanted her to chose Charlie, because to me their smugness deserved each other.  I also think Trista, while happy to be in CO for Ryan, gets jealous to not be in CA and be important and in the media all the time.

I don't know, it looks like she enjoys being settled with her little family to me. She's often referred to as the matriarch of this show, and made the most $$ from this franchise, I don't think she has much to be jealous of.

If she was asked about JP and Nikki while talking to reporters about a charity she's working on, I'd hardly consider that trying to stay relevant. Though she probably should've just just said she wished them well and didn't know them personally.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
LMW707 and Mommyof1, I still think Trista is just jealous.  She wants to be important and she just isn't anymore.  And the fact that Nikki dared to not be happy that Trista made comments about her (sarcasm implied)?  Well, Trista can't have that.  Unfortunately, as much as I love Ryan and respect the life he and Trista have made, I just don't like Trista as a person.  I wanted her to chose Charlie, because to me their smugness deserved each other.  I also think Trista, while happy to be in CO for Ryan, gets jealous to not be in CA and be important and in the media all the time.

I don't know, it looks like she enjoys being settled with her little family to me. She's often referred to as the matriarch of this show, and made the most $$ from this franchise, I don't think she has much to be jealous of.

If she was asked about JP and Nikki while talking to reporters about a charity she's working on, I'd hardly consider that trying to stay relevant. Though she probably should've just just said she wished them well and didn't know them personally.

Blue, I could totally be wrong, I was never a Trista fan, so I admit, I do tend to see the worst in her actions.

I have noticed a lack of Trista at the last few AFTRs, where as she was always there in the past. They even put the vow renewal as a part of the whole where are they now special and not its own show. I do think she is becoming less relevant to TPTB now that they have other happy couples to bring out. Jason and Molly, while good, were still not a complete case of the show getting it right, but now, with SeanCat and Des and Chris, I think they don't need Trista as much, so we are seeing less and less of her.

Trista did want to be a talk show hostess and I think she does like the limelight, I also respected her for giving that up to be with Ryan, so I appreciate the things she has done, but I think she has been a little harsh in her opinions of JPG and Nikki, especially without ever meeting them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 Bku2ml10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Thanks for reposting GuardianAngel & DocNash!

GuardianAngel wrote:Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 10 BkuyhGcCEAAPpd2

Johnny Kane KMBC-TVVerified account‏@johnnykaneKMBC·
The Bachelor's Juan Pablo taking in Royals batting practice. #Royals pic.twitter.com/u7TptclLPa

Can't recall who keeps wondering what's in his bag but this is the first time I recall there being a clear pic of it. Sometimes his bag does look to be flat (maybe a different one with the same strap.)

Since his work occurs wherever he is I think he carries a mobile office:
- A laptop or tablet or both
- Charger & extensions
- Mobile ph
- Music player today in this pic & wireless headset ( the one he gave away on the plane awhile back is high tech and really large and he was carry 2 on that trip)
Camera with a set of lens including telephoto (there is a pic he posted with him using it at Disney & he likely takes pics of his athletes)
- pic of Nikki ( ok, maybe they are all digital)

I think he's looking mighty fine here!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 pm

notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why is Trista (@tristasutter ) rehashing the twitter posts from 4/3.  So far Trista responding 14 times.  She should just let it die.  Everyone has moved on.  

If you scroll down her twit feed, it's been over an hour. They really don't deserve to wake up to that.

Oh well, JPG & Nikki are happy and in her hometown ... real family hugs  :yes: 

OMG! All those tweets. She needs to move on!! They have.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why is Trista (@tristasutter ) rehashing the twitter posts from 4/3.  So far Trista responding 14 times.  She should just let it die.  Everyone has moved on.  

If you scroll down her twit feed, it's been over an hour. They really don't deserve to wake up to that.

OMG! All those tweets. She needs to move on!! They have.

Ryan needs to take electronics from her for awhile. She is being compulsive about it.  no no 
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 pm

see2love wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

I wondered about that too. Replying to 1 tweet or 2 is fine but 14x [so far] is getting extreme when it is now a moot topic.

Not a fan of Trista and her queen bee attitude with everything bachelor but to fair to her she is trying to make ammends

You're right, I think she feels bad that one comment line caused so much hate toward Nikki, so she wants to fix it, but JPG and Nikki are not responding. They need to respond and put her out of her misery LOL

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Brigette B tweeted:
Just met @eric__ferrell and @JuanPaGalavis and i'm so excited! Seriously amazing! And super attractive

http://instagram.com/p/mjW29mGTyE/. Video
The same tweeter sent this to her twin.  Nikki wasn't at the game with Eric & JPG.  Bro bonding?

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal