SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:30 pm

notarose wrote:According to a patient of Nikki's, she wasn't working yesterday.  It kinda sounds like she has been on leave for a fair time or at least the young girl hasn't seen her.

I feel awkward posting her twitter address.  Her name is Taylor. I think we have a pic of the two of them in one of the threads.

Nikki posted awhile back she had just worked three shifts in a row or something to that effect. It's not uncommon in my area for those in that profession to work 3-4 days 12 hour shifts with 3-4 days off. I would imagine she has a lot of work schedule juggling going on to attend all the functions they've been attending and wouldn't be at work for a few days at a time. Just my thoughts on why the patient hasn't seen her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks, GuardianAngel. Makes sense.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Throwback pics tweeted today:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  4h
#tbt Letting go a BALOON for Santa couple of YEARS ago... pic.twitter.com/QXsmalF47P
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Bk4EC6nIUAApfo3

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 E21d23401fc011e3bcfd22000a1f9d84_7

#TEAMEMAR ‏@TeamEMAR  2h
#TBT to the time that @JuanPaGalavis "chatted" with  @usweekly at #Daytona500 !
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Bk4pHhxIIAA9-mC

Last edited by Isabel123 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Since we don't have news on the couple, i'll post this throwbacks vids of JPG and ZackW . It's hillarious.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Marissa Ekness ‏@ssMarissaEkness  14m
JUST SAW @Nikki_Ferrell FROM THE BACHELOR!!!! pic.twitter.com/WXX0eF2nN3
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Bk5FtMkIMAATvF1

Sarah Lehman ‏@slayman48  9m
Just met @Nikki_Ferrell from the bachelor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Bk5G-nCCIAAlC_M
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 pm

okmagazine
1 day ago
Our day is made after #courtneyrobertson NAILED her impression of @juanpagalavis here at OK! HQ. #thebachelor #eesok @bugrobertson
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm

I can't bring it over but someone just tweeted a pic of herself with nikki at a party city store, juan is in the background.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:21 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:I can't bring it over but someone just tweeted a pic of herself with nikki at a party city store, juan is in the background.

Here you go:
Kristen Poe ‏@kkristenpoe 34m
Casually at party city and I see Nikki and Juan Pablo!!!! pic.twitter.com/Hxi2vjDdbE
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Bk5QoJaCcAAqW-k

It's JPG in the background as confirmed by the below tweet ...

Kristen Poe ‏@kkristenpoe 24h
Ya that's him in the background
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Livlafluv1 & Isabel123, party store could mean Nikki's brother's birthday is soon or something else.

Isabel, the videos and pics are great.  Love the snow cone vid  rofl  Not sure what to think of the Courtney vid: on the one hand she has been a big Nikki supporter, one the other she just confirmed she is in talks to do BIP.

I don't recall the pic of Camilla in the pink cowgirl hat.  Very cute. :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 pm

notarose wrote:Livlafluv1 & Isabel123, party store could mean Nikki's brother's birthday is soon or something else.

Isabel, the videos and pics are great.  Love the snow cone vid  rofl  Not sure what to think of the Courtney vid: on the one hand she has been a big Nikki supporter, one the other she just confirmed she is in talks to do BIP.

I don't recall the pic of Camilla in the pink cowgirl hat.  Very cute. :yes: 

I'm glad JPG is staying in KC for several days. He will have enough time to get to know Nikki's family and friends.

Both ZakW and JPG are goofy, no wonder they are best buds. I look at Courtney's vid as just a spoof and not being mean. As you mentioned she's a big supporter of Nikki. I got the pic of Camilla in a hat from ZakW IG. He has lots of pics with JPG and his vids are funny.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by maxnsam Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:43 am

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 3h
Life with the snore monster.....
maxnsam
maxnsam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:44 am

maxnsam wrote:Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  3h
Life with the snore monster.....

Oh Oh! laugh out loud

Looks like JPG is leaving soon?

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 6h
UNREAL that I had to pay for a FLIGHT change because THE web of @CheapOair showed the ALTERNATE date first instead of the date I REQUESTED

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 6h
Time to STOP using @CheapOair after 5 years and TRYING @priceline...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal