SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter · 4h
@sari_74 Amazed at comments? They ask us because we've been there. I gave honest opinion of my concerns & wished them well. No negativity

‏@sari_74 · Apr 3
@Nikki_Ferrell @tristasutter I am amazed at all the Bachelor alum commenting on your relationship. #behappyNikkiandJP #ignorethenegativity

And yes, sari_74 is moi!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Love it that they are in KC now and eating at Oklahoma Joe's! Maybe they will head on over for some bull ridin' next!  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Bku_4U6CAAEPMYB

Kansas City Royals ‏@Royals  · 12m  
@JuanPaGalavis, formerly of The Bachelor, curates items for the Venezuelan Baseball HOF and visited The K today. pic.twitter.com/IkLOysZnVX
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:13 pm

juanpagalavis
2 hours ago
#JuanPaMusicVid When She Says Baby by #JasonAldean

http://i.instagram.com/p/mivTo3ud5h/#
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Saul Galavis ‏@SaulGalavis · 1h
“@Nikki_Ferrell: One of my favorite pics of @JuanPaGalavis and myself from the weekend
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That's wonderful that he is in KC. Their togetherness continues.  Hugesmile

Pia1 - was it you who posted the other day wondering when JPG's going to visit KC?

No, I saw the post but can't remember who it was.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 BkvGa3RIYAADAWU

Rachel ‏@KCChiefs_Rachel  · 2m  
Ran into @JuanPaGalavis, from The Bachelor. Represents the Venezuelan @MuseodeBeisbol and cheering on @Royals today! pic.twitter.com/TzgANF9xHT
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 BkvHU7nIIAAkHVw

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 2m
My OFFICE for today... cc. @Museodebeisbol @Royals pic.twitter.com/V7FKyYLhOb

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:juanpagalavis
2 hours ago
#JuanPaMusicVid When She Says Baby by #JasonAldean

http://i.instagram.com/p/mivTo3ud5h/#

Here you go

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 pm

They are all great! Thanks everyone. The vid is so funny. Nikki has him hooked on Country Music!

He looks like he's going to fall asleep in the dugout, and rightly so after this weekend.  console 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why is Trista (@tristasutter ) rehashing the twitter posts from 4/3.  So far Trista responding 14 times.  She should just let it die.  Everyone has moved on.  

If you scroll down her twit feed, it's been over an hour. They really don't deserve to wake up to that.

Oh well, JPG & Nikki are happy and in her hometown ... real family hugs  :yes: 

I wondered about that too. Replying to 1 tweet or 2 is fine but 14x [so far] is getting extreme when it is now a moot topic.

I was on the receiving end of one of Trista's tweets. I had to laugh because Juan Pablo's mother responded to me in a very pleasant tone, but I could tell Trista wasn't happy with me.
Me - Opinions are based on "their" facts not the REAL facts. STAY STRONG Nikki!!
Trista - And my opinion was that I didnt' know them personally but commented on what I saw on the finale & wished them well.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Prd2brdhd wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Mark Halperin ‏@MarkHalperin  24h
Thrill of a lifetime: sitting right next to @JuanPaGalavis & @Nikki_Ferrell of @BachelorABC @OklahomaJoesBBQ in KC pic.twitter.com/Y35fL8kVjX
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 BkuMc91CIAA1foS

Mark Halperin is a big time political writer. Senior Political Analyst for Time Magazie, and all over the political talk shows.   Makes his comment "Thrill of a lifetime" all the funnier.

I've been lurking for some time.   I love me some Juan Pablo and Nikki!  I think somehow Juan Pablo was never himself on the Bachelor.  I'm not sure whose fault that was....  I think the little clips from the Bachelorette and the ET interviews are closer to the real him.  I think Nikki is getting to know the 'real' Juan Pablo and liking what she sees.   I'm so sad to see how he was portrayed this season.   It's so nice to read a fan forum and not have to wade through all the sickening disgusting comments I see on other social media.
Lynn

Welcome! This is a great place to come and share love for this couple! I try not to read the negative anymore either, because if they are happy, then I just don't care what anyone else thinks!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal