SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:50 pm

LMW707 wrote:I love those shoes.  I may have to leave a pic for the hubby.  He loves buying me shoes.... Hugesmile 
Really?? That's an awesome hubby! beatingheart 

I'd break my neck and ankles if I wore those boots. Those were the days!  Hugesmile 

IA, Nikki has legs that don't quit, she'd look great in them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:09 pm

I love those shoes!!! Here they are:
https://shopping.yahoo.com/886280779-womens-ria-ankle-bootienude-leopard6-m-us/

Warning, they run narrow but true to size, they're last season or even few seasons ago so not sure how easy they would be to track down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Alanna wrote:I love those shoes!!! Here they are:

Warning, they run narrow but true to size, they're last season or even few seasons ago so not sure how easy they would be to track down.

I am now envisioning JPG lying on the rug to snap a pic of his Nikki in her rawrr booties so she could post on IG
 rofl 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:21 pm

notarose wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love those shoes!!! Here they are:

I am now envisioning JPG lying on the rug to snap a pic of his Nikki in her rawrr booties so she could post on IG
 rofl 

My husband goes nuts when it comes to seeing me in heels. Win Win for me. I get more compliments on shoes he buys me than the ones I pick out for myself. And he buys me a lot of shoes. :Nod: 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:40 pm

notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I've been taking care of sick kids, so I've been MIA.  What's going on?  Why is JP going to break Nikki's heart?   question 

Hi Mommyof1, i hope your kids have recovered and are in good health now.

The couple are currently in LA with Nikki having a week's off. As to the bolded, it's a comment on a pic where Nikki looks smitten with JPG. From what i understand, Iamreal2u is hoping that the relationship will work out and Nikki will not be left broken hearted. Their relationship is still a work in progress so who knows what will happen in the future.

Ditto on hoping your kiddo is recovering well, Mommyof1!  Good to have you back.

As to the ongoing discussion, I really don't doubt the sincerity of either in this relationship.  Since it is JPG that was mentioned, I'll hang in his corner and say: his family has very openly supported his choosing Nikki and continue to do so,  Carla follows Nikki on twitter & IG which I doubt she would do if there wasn't a good reason, we know from a pic Nikki posted that JPG has arranged for her to spend time with Camilla, JPG has not spent some weekend time with Camilla but with Nikki instead which is a serious decision, he has introduced her to many friends, his videos for and about her are really wonderful.  
There is never a way to know where a relationship will go however it seems these two are charting a course together.  

I have a strong feeling for these two as I had for Chris and Des. I really think they will make it to the altar and it will last. They look to me as " done deal". The problem with me, is that I am never wrong about the fate of a relationship. Can't wait for the engagement announcement!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 am

The below pic was taken at Fairmont Hotel

Brooke Harter ‏@brooke_harter 3h
Ya we're dating! #juanpablo pic.twitter.com/fhtQPZX15o
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 BlTWbLECIAIJhmD
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 am

It seems like JPG and Nikki are going out for a late dinner date. I like the comment made by Jimmy in red font.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  25h
Any GOOD restaurants in Santa Monica you guys SUGGEST?

Jimmy Conrad ‏@JimmyConrad  24h
@JuanPaGalavis Try the @TacoBell on Santa Monica Boulevard. Reasonably priced, fantastic cinnamon twists.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  24h
Pretty for a DATE? RT @JimmyConrad @JuanPaGalavis Try the @TacoBell on Santa Monica Boulevard. Reasonably priced, fantastic cinnamon twists.

@JuanPaGalavis @TacoBell Sure, why not? If she's cool, then she'll just want to hang out with you no matter where you take her. #FreeAdvice

@JimmyConrad @TacoBell BTW, do they still HAVE the Cheese Doritos Tacos?

@JuanPaGalavis @TacoBell Too much bells and whistles for me. I keep it simple. Soft tacos, bean and cheese burritos, cinnamon twists.

@JimmyConrad @TacoBell THANKS a lot, you were HELPFUL...

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 24h
Thanks for the SUGGESTIONS, going for a WALK and picking the FIRST one I SEE.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:39 am

Twice this past weekend I got told that looked like this gorgeous woman! What a complement #nikkiferrell
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 1515726_686097708123191_1482194090_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:07 am

I may be alone, but I thought the Andi ad was cute. Juan Pablo didn't eliminate her; she eliminated herself, so it's appropriate to see his name crossed out. Just as appropriate is the word play off the name "Juan", just as they did during his season.

Andi's season is about her, her journey, not his. There will be a bit of shade, there always for that is as part of the upcoming Bachelor or Bachelorette's story.

Juan Pablo was the Bachelor. To think TPTB or even we would pretend he wasn't doesn't make sense --- to me, anyway.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 am

Élan's twitter:
Well look who dropped in for a surprise visit it's @Nikki_Ferrell
https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/456320925554577409/photo/1

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:06 am

notarose wrote:Élan's twitter:
Well look who dropped in for a surprise visit it's @Nikki_Ferrell
https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/456320925554577409/photo/1

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Nikki10
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 am

Nikki is a part of Andi's journey? Smiley
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal