SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Isabel123 wrote:This was probably taken during their date last night. Super sweet and take note Nikki's wearing the leopard shoes  :   :yes: 

Alessa ‏@alessaan8  41m
Finally re-adjusting to life in LA...Actually recognized a "celebrity" this time! @samunderwood @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/J2bew5Dnfg
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 BlYqskaCIAAw_y9

Yup - Super sweet.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 pm

whit90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Texas Rangers are playing at home for the rest of the week. Maybe they are going to those games!

I live here in Dallas, Texas wish I was going to the Ranger game tonight.  Sean is a huge Ranger Fan wonder if he will meet up with them LOL.

How do I get a avatar of Nikki and Juan ?

Hi Whit90, i know how to create an avatar by directly saving it to my profile. I still do not know how to bring it over here in the thread. Maybe someone would be able to create one for you.

If you like, you can try to create the avatar directly. Here's the steps:

1. Choose a picture you want for your avatar [you can choose from the "NO Discussion thread"], put cursor on top of the pic,
right click your mouse, click "copy image URL" , then paste the URL in step 3.
2. Click the "Welcome Whit90" on the upper right tab. In the drop down, select "edit profile", then select "Avatar".
3. Paste the URL copied in step 1 in the box "Upload an avatar from a URL"
4. Click SAVE

I hope this helps. If my instructions is not clear, don't hesitate to ask. The moderators could help you since they are more tech savvy than me.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Prd2brdhd Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:09 am

Does anyone here know where this clip is from?   I don''t remember it from this season...
Yessenia (@Yesseni04826703)
4/14/14, 3:31 PM
juanpagalavis you are by far #therealbachelor ❤️ @Nikki_Ferrell such a lucky girl! Blessing to you both! instagram.com/p/minXvjAJyT/

Also, this tweet from Juan Pablo's mom is cute...  I'm thinking Nikki has been practicing.

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 am

Prd2brdhd wrote:Does anyone here know where this clip is from?   I don''t remember it from this season...
Yessenia (@Yesseni04826703)
4/14/14, 3:31 PM
juanpagalavis you are by far #therealbachelor ❤️ @Nikki_Ferrell such a lucky girl! Blessing to you both! instagram.com/p/minXvjAJyT/

Also, this tweet from Juan Pablo's mom is cute...  I'm thinking Nikki has been practicing.

The clip - after the Sharleen convo, when she let him know she would be leaving.

Hahaha!  Nelly's tweet is great. giggling  I still can see Nikki breaking out her dance moves in the studio.  Who knew the beauty had it in her to do that!!!!  Wish someone could imbed the clip of her.  

JPG tweet: 2:00 am on L.A time
Looky here, sounds like someone has jet lag!!

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Prd2brdhd Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 am

That's right! I forgot about that goofy tryout dance she did in the South Korea studio. I would love a clip of that.

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

Isabel123 wrote:This was probably taken during their date last night. Super sweet and take note Nikki's wearing the leopard shoes  :   :yes: 

Alessa ‏@alessaan8  41m
Finally re-adjusting to life in LA...Actually recognized a "celebrity" this time! @samunderwood @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/J2bew5Dnfg
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 BlYqskaCIAAw_y9

Yep super sweet because it is a candid shot. Love it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:00 pm

The clip after Sharleen left. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 pm

I like Sharleen. I think she made the right decision for her and others around her. In the long run I don't think Sharleen would have been right for JP either. I believe that Nikki is definitely the better choice for JP and she loves him so much! I think JP would have seen that in the end EVEN IF Sharleen had stayed, I think he would still have chosen Nikki.    Smiley Hugesmile
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Here's the K-Pop performance with lots of Nikki

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Watch?v=GPEdYJppAss

Ok, so, I obviously don't know how to embed it but here's the link for Youtube to watch if someone else knows how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPEdYJppAss

Go Nikki!     clapping!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Thanks for posting.  #tbt liked when he tickled her waist here

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Screen11
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Prd2brdhd Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Thanks Carolina2020!  It Doesn't have her embarrassing audition but fun nonetheless!

Hey, did you know JuanPa and Nikki have an agent?

Also, thanks for Sharleen clip. I agree Nikki is a better fit for him. Can you imagine Sharleen down with all the baseball games and sports watching? I am starting to like Nikki as much as JP.

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:Here's the K-Pop performance with lots of Nikki

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Watch?v=GPEdYJppAss

Ok, so, I obviously don't know how to embed it but here's the link for Youtube to watch if someone else knows how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPEdYJppAss

Go Nikki!     clapping!

Here is when the group date was announced for K-Pop and 21. Nikki is talking and explaining that she does not do well in group situations. I think this girl is an introvert-which is NOT a bad thing.  Nikki reminds me so much of my own beautiful daughter who is also an introvert, very caring, loving,"loyal to a fault", smart and funny and loved by so many.  Props to Nikki for her participation in something out of the box for her, being self deprecating and funny.

Sorry, again don't know how to embed but here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_V3VErhG8

Hugesmile 
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal