SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 am

sanlee088 wrote:I wish it would be someone new (I know they won't do that again!) but I do wish they would. Preferably a hot fire man.  :bigsmile: 

We already kind of had that....remember Burning Love?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 04, 2014 3:00 am

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I wish it would be someone new (I know they won't do that again!) but I do wish they would. Preferably a hot fire man.  :bigsmile: 

I didn't watch that show.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 04, 2014 10:56 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Technically it wasn't a show. It was the first Bachelor parody that was done...and then they did one for the Bette and Bachelor Pad. You should check them out on youtube they are hilarious! The first "bachelor" was a fire fighter and instead of handing out roses he asked them to accept his hose...very subtle!  giggling 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Technically it wasn't a show. It was the first Bachelor parody that was done...and then they did one for the Bette and Bachelor Pad. You should check them out on youtube they are hilarious! The first "bachelor" was a fire fighter and instead of handing out roses he asked them to accept his hose...very subtle!  giggling 

Oh okay! I didn't know that.  giggling I just may do that.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:43 pm

CNDGirlinCali tweeted this (it's from one of Arie's many interviews for the Detroit Grand Prix where he raced SST and came in 2d) ;
█♥█ ‏@CNDGirlinCali

And this... @wxyzalicia: Would you go on @BacheloretteABC again? @ariejr: Not Bachlorette, but @BachelorABC? Ya, why not? I'm READY!

I dont think Fleiss and Co. are quite smart enough to offer it to him. Their picker is kind of broken (BenF, JuanPa...)
Drew or Marcus would be good too.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 pm

tigertiz wrote:CNDGirlinCali tweeted this (it's from one of Arie's many interviews for the Detroit Grand Prix where he raced SST and came in 2d) ;
█♥█ ‏@CNDGirlinCali

And this... @wxyzalicia: Would you go on @BacheloretteABC again? @ariejr: Not Bachlorette, but @BachelorABC? Ya, why not? I'm READY!

I dont think Fleiss and Co. are quite smart enough to offer it to him.  Their picker is kind of broken (BenF, JuanPa...)
Drew or Marcus would be good too.

I really like Arie, but why would he trust them? I think they have gotten even worse with messing with their leads. He seems to have a great life now, why get involved in this crap again?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:39 pm

AGREE! RE stay away from Fleiss and Co.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:48 am

by murasaki1393 Today at 8:42 am

at this point, i think Andi-Josh got the chemistry edit . I wouldnt pick Chris for Andi. She looks bored on the date. IMO their chemistry is only around 2 on a scale of 10..laugh out loud

plus Some 'source' has confirmed that we will get to see him with his own 25 'Andis' playing rich farmer in Iowa and all over the world giggling

GuardianAngel wrote: I missed that. Where can I find that info? Or, there is a Bachelor 19 thread, can you post it in there? Thanks! Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2362p12-bachelor-19-spoilers-speculation-discussion

murasaki1393: GA, as per Chloe (forget where i read this), Chris vs Brian in the running. with Chris most likely be the pick. and yes Steve also confirmed in his blog last time i checked

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 pm

really hoping for Chris or Marquel for next bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I say Drew or Arie.  Maybe Marcus.  I haven't seen enough of the rest of Andi's guys to decide.

Arie pretty please.

Just for his sense of humor alone. Plus his kissing skills.

Yes ! I would love Arie as Bachelor, too !  :cutesmile!: 
For all the same reasons. His season would be so entertaining !
I would be glued on the screen...  :yes: 

If not, I agree, Drew or Marcus would be good alternatives as eye candies ... :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:55 pm

ElonM wrote: It's Time to Predict the Next Bachelor! We Rank Andi's Men and Chris Harrison Weighs in on Their "Iffy" Odds

http://www.eonline.com/news/555533/it-s-time-to-predict-the-next-bachelor-we-rank-andi-s-men-and-chris-harrison-weighs-in-on-their-iffy-odds

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Copied from Nick Viall Spoiler Thread

Sarah_XV wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 BsNAJ80CMAAIaNO

Pic from RS on twitter. Nick filming with producer Bennett Graebner.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy