SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:08 pm

I really have no words
 duh duh duh :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:09 pm

I don't either, Tiger. But I haven't liked a male lead since they started the re-treads. I'm tired of looking at them by the end of the season they were originally in, and could care less about watching them for another season.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:10 pm

I actually think sometimes it's better if your favorite does not become the lead. For every Sean, there is always a Ben or Blob that ends up disappointing fans. Like many said, sometimes when a favorite contestant becomes the lead, they tend to fall off that pedestal pretty fast. TPTB are rarely kind to returnees. I am not saying Ari would not have made a fantastic bachelor or that Chris won't be a good bachelor, I just think as a viewer it's easier for me to watch someone I am impartial to so I don't end up hating them. I prefer the bachelorette for that reason - I end up liking the guys more than the lead, but again, I never want my favorite to be the lead.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Chris is boring, plain and simple.  
Chris is sooo boring that his own fan thread here only has 6 posts in it , since July 12 !!!! During the aftermath of the season in which he was F3!   Nice guy. No game. Boring as hell.  I honestly dont know what they are thinking.

I'm a Chris fan and I haven't posted or even done much lurking for fear of attack. The Arie fan-dom is so heavy that any other opinion is either ignored or shouted down. Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but it is how I feel.  :hidingchair :nervous 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:17 pm

By the way, Nick is with Elan.
Why except for something Bachelor related? So is Chris really a done deal? I don't know
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:25 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:By the way, Nick is with Elan.
Why except for something Bachelor related? So is Chris really a done deal? I don't know

Is there a date on that picture? I know some people can determine the date a pic was taken. I don't know how to do that. I was just wondering if the picture was current or from several weeks/months ago.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:26 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Chris is boring, plain and simple.  
Chris is sooo boring that his own fan thread here only has 6 posts in it , since July 12 !!!! During the aftermath of the season in which he was F3!   Nice guy. No game. Boring as hell.  I honestly dont know what they are thinking.

I'm a Chris fan and I haven't posted or even done much lurking for fear of attack. The Arie fan-dom is so heavy that any other opinion is either ignored or shouted down. Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but it is how I feel.  :hidingchair :nervous 
You're hesitant to post in the Chris thread? I dont get it. Nothing negative about Chris would be tolerated there. We Arie fans have been blowing up the Arie fan thread.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:26 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:By the way, Nick is with Elan.

We don't know for sure Nick is with Elan - he posted a IG with the location of LA but it could have been taken from when he was down there for MTA or ATFR. His uncle just passed away and he was spotted out late last night in Chicago so we can't know for sure he is with Elan today

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

You're hesitant to post in the Chris thread?  I dont get it.  Nothing negative about Chris would be tolerated there. We Arie fans have been blowing up the Arie fan thread.

No I wouldn't be I don't know where it went.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Beeleever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I know enough about JPG to form an opinion of him, I know little of Chris to form an opinion. At this point in time, I liked him from the beginning. Not so much during his outburts 1 and 2 which appeared to be an audition. Then even less post show and all his self advertisement for being the bachelor on twitter.

The two are very different when it comes to playing by the rules. ChrisS IMO will do whatever and anything they want him to do, if he were to be TB. aka Jake Pavelka.

Having said that, I hardly know him, so it will be interesting to discover who he really is.

Of course they want Chris. They can manipulate him to say and do things for the sake of the "show". Did anyone think that his "secret admirer" notes were his idea? Did anyone think they had nothing to do with the woman admirer plant in the audience of the MTA?

I will try to stay optimistic, but I don't have much hope of discovering who Chris really is. And from what I can see, I don't like the showcase Chris they are molding...

And last but not least, I'm so tired of them stringing Arie and his fan base along.  It's become a bad game they play and it feels like a sock in the gut each time.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 2292733854 

Bee, last night I tweeted MF with almost these exact same words.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:29 pm

http://instagram.com/p/rhzfNXMw-S/

We need to know if this picture was taken today. Last night Nick was out and about in Chicago with Nick Sutter but he could have flow. to LA this morning. How do we look at the time/date stamp on this pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:29 pm

I don't understand why some want their favorites to be the lead. I never do and that includes my all-time favorite Sean. His thread during Emily's season is filled with my pleading that he run away from TPTB if asked. Little did I know that he would be a great lead, meet, fall in love with, and marry Catherine, and become someone I liked even more. But I never expect to even want to see a love story when this season. Give me a hot guy to look at, some girl drama, and a few interesting contestants to like individually and I'm good.

This is all JMO. If I was a fan of Chris or Arie (or anyone else you think you want to be the Bachelor), I would never want them to go on to be the lead. I don't trust TPTB as far as I could throw them not to mess with them royally, allow all the dirt possible to be in the tabloids, and find women they would actually be interested in.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy