SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:17 pm

emad0722 wrote:
knittypnut wrote:Why would Nick post a fake spoiler?  As a favor to Elan?

why is posting a pic with élan a foiler?? nick fans know that he has been close with élan through the whole season. honestly I wouldn't read into it anymore than most who post pics with élan ie Michelle money this week. pretty sure he is just the bachelor god producer.

I maybe speaking out of turn, but I believe gabriel was being sarcastic and joking.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:20 pm

gabriele wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:By the way, Nick is with Elan.
Why except for something Bachelor related? So is Chris really a done deal? I don't know
i think they should go with nick. it would be DRAMA!!! i am not planning on watching any of these guys, okay i might tune in a time or two if it's arie, but i'd read the spoilers if it were nick for the entertainment value.

There's enough 'drama' with the women. Don't need it with the Lead as well.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
knittypnut wrote:Why would Nick post a fake spoiler?  As a favor to Elan?

why is posting a pic with élan a foiler?? nick fans know that he has been close with élan through the whole season. honestly I wouldn't read into it anymore than most who post pics with élan ie Michelle money this week. pretty sure he is just the bachelor god producer.

I maybe speaking out of turn, but I believe gabriel was being sarcastic and joking.
bingo Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 pm

gabriele wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

bingo Smiley

Apologises haha stupid internet doesn't always allow it to be understood...

ps élan just posted a nick pick in la too ! hehe

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 pm

I think The Bachelor is just casting for the next Bachelorette. Doesn't matter how boring the lead is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:28 pm

atem wrote:I think The Bachelor is just casting for the next Bachelorette.  Doesn't matter how boring the lead is.
i think it matters to a lot of viewers. while i admit i'm trying to quit watching this franchise altogether, and got sucked back in with andi's season, i don't tend to watch if the lead is someone i'm really not interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:30 pm

I've skipped many seasons based on who the lead is.  Looks like I'll be skipping another one if Chris is the lead.

I find nothing intriguing about him.  Nice, maybe.  Apparently that is up for debate.  I read somewhere that he isn't well liked in his home town.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:33 pm

emad0722 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

bingo Smiley

:shocked!:  Nick is wearing a different shirt - do you think Nick is in LA or they are just playing with us???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:40 pm

isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
bingo Smiley

:shocked!:  Nick is wearing a different shirt - do you think Nick is in LA or they are just playing with us???

Not a clue but Élan was wearing his hair in that same man bun style the weekend before the Finale when Nick was in LA. There is a picture of him with Sarah H. On his IG when they went to that awards show.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 pm

motheroffive wrote:
isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

Not a clue but Élan was wearing his hair in that same man bun style the weekend before the Finale when Nick was in LA. There is a picture of him with Sarah H. On his IG when they went to that awards show.

Ok, that makes me feel a tiny bit better. I hate guessing games and wish they outright announce Chris as TB so I can relax for once this year.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 pm

motheroffive wrote:
isittrue wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

Great sleuthing mo5!  :yes: 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Beeleever wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Great sleuthing mo5!  :yes: 

I found the same thing. I think they are definitely messing with us.
I forgot Nick's uncle just died and I would think he would be with his family in WI right now.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy