SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Jesse hands down. The biggest joke.

Jesse was slightly better IMO as 1) He was better to look at and 2) Trish was crazy funny where as Vienna was just trailer park trash and this is from a woman who grew up in a trailer park in Florida, so I recognize the phenotype.

Have we forgotten about Bob! Remember Bob? I still have visions of Bob and his girls in jewel toned satin pajamas etched in my head. http://www.eonline.com/news/46533/bachelor-bob-s-big-win
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 pm

eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Jesse hands down. The biggest joke.

Jesse was slightly better IMO as 1) He was better to look at and 2) Trish was crazy funny where as Vienna was just trailer park trash and this is from a woman who grew up in a trailer park in Florida, so I recognize the phenotype.

Have we forgotten about Bob!  Remember Bob?  I still have visions of Bob and his girls in jewel toned satin pajamas etched in my head.  http://www.eonline.com/news/46533/bachelor-bob-s-big-win

Eww, Erie is in timeout for the Blob visual! Talk about be careful what you ask for you just might get it.  Blob was so popular, maybe we should be grateful it isn't Arie, they like to kill the ones we love.  "Everybody" wanted Emily that was a disaster.  Be grateful Arie, TPTB are not your box of chocolates, as Kasha said they are your box of ex-lax.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:52 pm

tigertiz wrote:
chloep wrote:Sean published the results of his poll:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/heres-who-my-readers-picked-to-be-the-next-bachelor/#signup

Mind you, both Arie and Nick wrote guest entries for Sean's blog. Arie even made a case for himself(Sean also supported his "buddy") and yet, it's Chris who got the most votes.

It's not surprising at all that Chris got the most votes on Sean's blog when you consider who Sean's blog viewership is.  What's really surprising to me is how caustic the @bachelorinterns are about Chris.    
Is Bachelor interns a fan forum for Arie? just asking as I don't know it. I think there are many other examples of the Chris love out there in the social media and on other sites too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Bachelor interns are just that, interns working for the franchise. They have been pretty snarky (and entertaining from MPOV).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor interns are just that, interns working for the franchise. They have been pretty snarky (and entertaining from MPOV).

Do they snark everyone, or just Chris?
What is their Twitter name?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor interns are just that, interns working for the franchise. They have been pretty snarky (and entertaining from MPOV).

Do they snark everyone, or just Chris?
What is their Twitter name?

From the little I have seen(emphasis on little), it seemed they were not real happy with the choice of Bach 19.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Have we forgotten about Bob!  Remember Bob?  I still have visions of Bob and his girls in jewel toned satin pajamas etched in my head.  http://www.eonline.com/news/46533/bachelor-bob-s-big-win

Eww, Erie is in timeout for the Blob visual! Talk about be careful what you ask for you just might get it.  Blob was so popular, maybe we should be grateful it isn't Arie, they like to kill the ones we love.  "Everybody" wanted Emily that was a disaster.  Be grateful Arie, TPTB are not your box of chocolates, as Kasha said they are your box of ex-lax.

Embarressed! I just feel like Bob worked so hard to be the sleaziest Bach ever that it's disrespectful not to include him with Jake and Jessie,
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Jesse couldn't remember his dates names! He called the wrong names out at RC, then have CH bail him out by offering up one more rose because he was such a doofus. He would talk about being over his one night stands while on dates with the girls. How special! Loved his airplane ticket for his F1. Tara barfing on the hiway shoulder summed the season up perfectly.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:09 pm

How do we know they are the real interns? I read that account's tweets and it sounds just like @Bachshitcray or @scarfofJosh, @Nickseyebrows etc. They just snark on the behind the scenes work. They don't have one photo to prove anything. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 pm

I actually have not examined the situation to be honest. I just received the info from a few someones I trust.
I guess you could look into it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually have not examined the situation to be honest. I just received the info from a few someones I trust.
I guess you could look into it.

Oh, thanks. Not really that interested to look into it.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:36 pm

I looked thru their tweets. My guess is it isn't really Bachelor interns. JMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy