SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I have to say the thing turning me off Chris most is his retweeting frenzy on twitter. He seems to RT anyone who tweets at him about being Bach,
This is exactly what JuanPa did.  I hope TPTB have taken notice.

I know it seems a little excessive, but I wonder what they're suppose to do or how to handle it. I can't believe the amount of people that are constantly asking for a retweet? (I don't understand what the purpose of this anyway) But many of them call him out and wonder why he won't retweet them... For any of these people that become the new Lead, you're kind of between a rock and a hard spot, you try and make people happy and then you get hosed for doing it.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm

rosesrREd wrote:MF tweet about the next Bachelor is interesting.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:MF tweet about the next Bachelor is interesting.  

I think it's going to be Arie. Especially with support from Sean and Emily today, just seems too coincidental to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Strange tweet, regardless of who it is, why would he say he hopes we give him a chance. That sounds like they already know who they want, but is not the popular one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 pm

So who would not the popular one be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Again, I think MF is throwing out stuff to keep it a hot topic of speculation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm

nonnie wrote:So who would not the popular one be?

I'm thinking Nick, because he's not officially in the mix. We know Chris and Arie are, he knows they are both popular, why would he ask we give him a chance. There's no question of the fan base for Chris or Arie.

We speculated around here, the 35 minutes or so they spent on Nick on the ATFR, CH's blogs sticking up for him, and now all this media exposure he's getting, are all a seque into TB role if he wants it. I'm believing that more each day.

Reminds me of a tweet Nick tweeted, that he needed his phone to be taken away for another 9 weeks.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:21 pm

All I know is that this show never seems to pick anyone I want as next Bachelor. So, it will be Arie or Nick.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:Again, I think MF is throwing out stuff to keep it a hot topic of speculation.

Agreed. I believe he tweeted similar "controversial" comments when they were supposedly still deciding on Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nonnie wrote:So who would not the popular one be?

I'm thinking Nick, because he's not officially in the mix. We know Chris and Arie are, he knows they are both popular, why would he ask we give him a chance. There's no question of the fan base for Chris or Arie.

We speculated around here, the 35 minutes or so they spent on Nick on the ATFR, CH's blogs sticking up for him, and now all this media exposure he's getting, are all a seque into TB role if he wants it. I'm believing that more each day.

Reminds me of a tweet Nick tweeted, that he needed his phone to be taken away for another 9 weeks.

Nick is not in the mix.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 am

I hope Nick takes a pass, and am glad to hear this Chloe.
There are only a couple men I like from this franchise: Brad, RE and Nick. I hope Nick stays away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am

I agree usually MF blows smoke but to me if anything his tweet points to Arie.  I don't believe for one second they'd pick Nick.  I think it's MF appeasing current fans who really want Chris and have expected him all season based on RS and a lot of media talking about him being next Bach.  Though not a distant memory for die hard fans, Arie over Chris might be disappointing to some fans who are more invested with the last couple seasons.  In tv time, 2 years back is a while for someone being top of mind.  I do think that even the edit of the season, with the lack of Chris, shows they are hesitant about him in some way for some reason.

MF talked about being open and so did Arie in his tweet.  The fact that Arie put it out there publicly makes me think it's him.  I'm excited!  I guess after the first Bachette lead I really have disliked as much as I usually dislike the Bachelors, I'm really looking forward to a great lead come January.  Arie could really be that. I actually think it might be a done deal for Arie. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy