SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:45 pm

It's been done in the past, so it could be done again if TPTB want it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Rolly wrote:
ironcat wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Oh I'm sure Whitney is F.   I posted weeks ago that  Geographically - she was the only one he'd choose.   No one who lives in California was going to date CS long term or move to Iowa. Thanks again to all the amazing sleuthers here who figured it out!!!
But I am surprised that Becca lost the next gig.   I dont have any problem with someone being sad on the ATFR in July, about being dumped in May, and then feeling ready to date again - starting in September.  She wouldnt exactly be mourning a long term exclusive, relationship.

I certainly don't know whether RS is right or wrong about this, but I think his point is that on the Bachelorette time frame (as opposed to the Bachelor which has a longer turnaround), they start filming the next season only days after the airing of the ATFR, during which the dumped F2 is SUPPOSED to still be heartbroken about being dumped, and appear to still be in love with the Bachelor. Of course, in reality, several months have elapsed and it's doubtful that the F2 still gives a crap about the guy.  But I guess if TPTB are going to try to sell us the same old chestnut they have used every season, it wouldn't be believable that by the next week, that same heartbroken lady would be ready and excited to start dating 25 other guys.

I, for one, would love to see an ATFR where the F2 would be able to truthfully admit that she was over the guy and had realized that she wasn't really in love with him in the first place but was just wrapped up in the bubble, and was more than ready to move on.  Could they ever allow that?

I would also love to see the lead be honest about the F2 and 3. They always seem to be so conflicted at the end about who they are going to pick and we all know that they are not (think Sean). And who the lead was forced to keep all the way through (for drama) when they wanted to let them go. Of course we will never get the truth, TPTB would never allow it.

We kind of had this with Brad 2.0. He could barely pretend to be interested in Chantal IMO and Ashley is still my favorite FS date ever as she had so checked out on him and was just enjoying the dinner. Come to think of it, other than Charlie, Brad 2.0 might be my favorite bachelor season ever if not for Princess Emily and her sad, sad, sad story that I heard way too many times.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Something just does not ring right for me about Chris in here - if he were as Advertised - I see no reason for him to be on here searching for a Wife ! Come-on !!
Maybe he needs this vehicle more than they need him - sometimes in logic - if it does not make sense it is because we do not yet have all the facts - I think this might be the case

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Well, of course he needs this "vehicle"(prolly a John Deer) in some way, shape or form. No one signs up for unlimited humiliation for nothing.
HDDA(Andy) signed up for exposure and hope to perhaps launch an eventual political career. Travis signed up to pay off his med school loans. Who know what lurks in the heart of a farmer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:Something just does not ring right for me about Chris  in here - if he were as Advertised - I see no reason for him to be on here searching for a Wife !  Come-on !!
Maybe he needs this vehicle more than they need him - sometimes in logic - if it does not make sense it is because we do not yet have all the facts - I think this might be the case
I for one never cared for Chris. To me, on Andi's season, he came across as disingenuous — like he was 'playing' a character (the romantic farmer). He reminded me of Jake Pavelka on S5 bachelorette... constantly doing little things to set himself up for being the next Bach. To me, it was so obvious that Chris was doing the same. Something about him just irked me. I never understood what the public saw in JPablo either, he seemed smarmy and ended up proving just that. I was, unfortunately, not shocked when the public once again were falling over for Chris the 'romantic farmer' to be the next bachelor  Rolling Eyes. Not to say I won't change my mind, but I think if I do it will be based on what the F1 brings out in the lead more than the lead himself. Given what the show is, even those that are not my cup of tea deserve a chance at love/happiness. I just sleuth for whomever the F1 is and if I happen to like the lead or F1 it is a bonus (and a rarity when I do).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 pm

metalgirl wrote:I'll admit that Clare would be interesting as the Bachelorette.  But I think at this point she's become too well known to viewers.  We know her background, her daddy issues, her scary sister, etc.  Not much mystery about why she'd be looking for "love".  

I would like Clare as well but I think she may be too old - isn't she 33? I think it might limit the pool of men a bit. Most men in their 30s have careers that are hard to take a break from.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:Something just does not ring right for me about Chris  in here - if he were as Advertised - I see no reason for him to be on here searching for a Wife !  Come-on !!

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again but, none of these people need to be on this show to find someone. They do it as a lark, for the adventure, for the travel, for the exposure for themselves or some business venture. Some are between jobs and have nothing better to do. Some of the leads do it to pay off student loans. I'm pretty sure that the last reason they are here is to find love. If it happens...bonus.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 am

They just showed a commercial and it showed Whitney telling Chris at the M&G, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't you." (Or something close to that.) Then they showed the kiss between Chris and blonde in the limo. I was just a little surprised being that she is the spoiled F1.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:18 am

I was surprised at that too San.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:35 am

We made the Inquisiter with the Carly Waddell find.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1634635/who-is-carly-waddell-of-abcs-the-bachelor-2015-with-chris-soules/

"The Bachelor spoiler fans at the Bach and Bachette Fans forum pieced together the apparent connection between the gal shown in the promo and Zak. A recent spoiler preview shown during the American Music Awards broadcast finally showcased some of Chris Soules’ bachelorettes for this season. Many caught a gal singing into a microphone, mentioned by Reality Steve’s spoilers as Carly, and started to do some digging. It would appear that this Carly is Zak’s sister, who was seen during Desiree Hartsock’s season of The Bachelorette."
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:34 am

sanlee088 wrote:They just showed a commercial and it showed Whitney telling Chris at the M&G, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't you." (Or something close to that.) Then they showed the kiss between Chris and blonde in the limo. I was just a little surprised being that she is the spoiled F1.

very much like Josh to Andi... but cant remember if that was showed in promos!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:We made the Inquisiter with the Carly Waddell find.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1634635/who-is-carly-waddell-of-abcs-the-bachelor-2015-with-chris-soules/

"The Bachelor spoiler fans at the Bach and Bachette Fans forum pieced together the apparent connection between the gal shown in the promo and Zak. A recent spoiler preview shown during the American Music Awards broadcast finally showcased some of Chris Soules’ bachelorettes for this season. Many caught a gal singing into a microphone, mentioned by Reality Steve’s spoilers as Carly, and started to do some digging. It would appear that this Carly is Zak’s sister, who was seen during Desiree Hartsock’s season of The Bachelorette."

Isn't that nice of them! Thanks Inquisitr! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy