SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Speculate sleuth and spoil the Final 4 here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:15 pm

High clap GA, you have spoiled us too much!   :jumpyay:  rock tyvm 

Given Chloe's awesome math,

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2285p336-the-bachelorette-10-possible-contestants-spoilers-discussion

That leaves us with these 9 guys:

Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Dylan
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Nick

We KNOW that AT LEAST 3 and AT MOST 6(/or 7) of these 9 guys are still around. (Depending on how many of those 3 unidentified guys from Week 3 made it to Week 6.)

We ALSO KNOW that Marcus Grodd made it to week 7 because he was photographed on a 1-on-1 date with Andi in Brussels(Week7 location)

IMO, the ones still there from the 9 named above are:

Brian
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel

+ 2/3 unidentified guys

According to that math, let me have the first privillage to throw in my speculation on HTDs :

Brian, Josh ( IDK why...i just cant get rid the ideas that they both are frontrunners Smiley), Marcus (since we know he had 2 dates already), and a toss between Marquel/Unknown (Marc, since it may favorable for TPTB to showcase him more if they will cast him as next TB).

I also would like to speculate what will Andi and the guys do on their dates on the day portion  giggling 

1. Josh-- playing either BB or football

2. Brian-- playing either soccer/basketball--but if they would go with soccer, whats left for Marcus, the former soccer pro? giggling. so im gonna go with basketball for Brian

3. that left.. Marcus -- soccer all the way !  ⚽ 

4. Marquel/unknown--if Marc made it..perhaps gambling in Vegas (and hit the jackpot)?? Hugesmile  :justkidding 

just realized that in my scenario above, for each, Andi would have a hell of sporty field day!  :LMBO:  :yougogirl: 

Now..if anyone can fill me in on speculated towns they would film each contestant in..it would be greatly appreciated!   Help! 
(stil confuse whether Josh's parents living in Athens or Tampa? the same goes with the rest...)

and of course id love to hear other good speculations as well!  beatingheart  :anyone?:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:05 pm

I like murasaki F-4 and that is who I would pick. It may be a big let down to some of us if these guys aren't the F-4.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Those are my F4 as well. *crossing fingers*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:34 am

It's too soon for me to decide as I don't feel like I know enough to choose, but I do hope a few of the ones we know will be in the F4.  Hugesmile 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 am

sanlee088 wrote:It's too soon for me to decide as I don't feel like I know enough to choose, but I do hope a few of the ones we know will be in the F4.  Hugesmile 

That's kind of how I'm feeling also.  We still don't know all of the men and I really want to see them and hear them because that may or may not change my opinion from going on pictures and want we have seen written about them. hmmm
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:23 am

SLA44 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:It's too soon for me to decide as I don't feel like I know enough to choose, but I do hope a few of the ones we know will be in the F4.  Hugesmile 

That's kind of how I'm feeling also.  We still don't know all of the men and I really want to see them and hear them because that may or may not change my opinion from going on pictures and want we have seen written about them. hmmm

I agree, I don't really know any of them enough to truly know who I want to see as F4. Based on looks alone of those still eligible, I would like to see Josh, Marcus and Marquel. Brian doesn't do it for me, but I have no problem with him either. I am a little sad to not see gorgeous Eric here, but oh well!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 pm

tThanks everyone! i do enjoy hearing everyone`s perspective...Smiley

Now, i feel weird (not that im not aware of.. giggling ). First, I guess the playful, silly side of me beg to play with free-fun guesses, before RS release his HTD spoilers in about the next 3-4 days and ruin it for me..laugh out loud. The thing is, so far, i think im gonna stay on spoiler-ish side...but i do enjoy speculating, sleuthing, and playing detective too much to believe RS 100%. OTOH i guess i have no enough patience to not knowing any spoilers out there..so it will be so hard for me to stay on non-spoiler thread. Oh well, perhaps i would change my mind later before the premiere and the real sleuthing based on SCs and previews began. It such a dilemma for me!..laugh out loud...Like i said, #iknowimweird but #sobeit  Hugesmile 

Mind you, that RS did mess up with the F4 elimination order of Des`s season  :shocked!:. So, I will keep an open mind that he could be very wrong again this time..and its better to stick with my own reasonings.

Second, i believe we have had a F4 and F3 thread like this one on Des season, during this time as well (before RS released his). It was such a fun place to speculate and discuss whether RS right/wrong based on pure speculation, or sleuthing results.

Anyhow..lets do some scooping of HTD`s location possibilities, shall we? For some reasons, i came with a scenario that at least 3 out of those 4 aforementioned make it to HTD..which i believe will be on RS`s list as well this coming week.

1. For Brian..im gonna go with either : Harrisburg or Camp Hill or Mechanicsburg.
Based on sleuthing, his family home is in Camp Hill. so be prepared for any tweets/ sighting from this area. ( I recall one of fellow poster here is in Mechanicsburg.? )

2. Josh, he is living with Aaron in Athens. but his parents in Tampa

http://dogbytesonline.com/family-affair-close-knit-murray-clan-back-with-quarterback-aaron-for-final-season-at-uga-74184/

The Q is....could they fly in Josh and Aaron plus Stephanie to Tampa..or their parents to Athens?
but then again...if its in Athens...does it mean TPTB should rent a house for filming? (see: article above).
I didnt follow Sean`s season religiously...but was the same case applied for Des, with her parents and bro flew in and being filmed in a rented LA-house?. SCMIIW please.

I`ll leave up the rest for you super sleuthers ... Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:tThanks everyone! i do enjoy hearing everyone`s perspective...Smiley

Now, i feel weird (not that im not aware of.. giggling ). First, I guess the playful, silly side of me beg to play with free-fun guesses, before RS release his HTD spoilers in about the next 3-4 days and ruin it for me..laugh out loud. The thing is, so far, i think im gonna stay on spoiler-ish side...but i do enjoy speculating, sleuthing, and playing detective too much to believe RS 100%. OTOH i guess i have no enough patience to not knowing any spoilers out there..so it will be so hard for me to stay on non-spoiler thread. Oh well, perhaps i would change my mind later before the premiere and the real sleuthing based on SCs and previews began. It such a dilemma for me!..laugh out loud...Like i said, #iknowimweird but #sobeit  Hugesmile 

Mind you, that RS did mess up with the F4 elimination order of Des`s season  :shocked!:. So, I will keep an open mind that he could be very wrong again this time..and its better to stick with my own reasonings.

Second, i believe we have had a F4 and F3 thread like this one on Des season, during this time as well (before RS released his). It was such a fun place to speculate and discuss whether RS right/wrong based on pure speculation, or sleuthing results.

Anyhow..lets do some scooping of HTD`s location possibilities, shall we? For some reasons, i came with a scenario that at least 3 out of those 4 aforementioned make it to HTD..which i believe will be on RS`s list as well this coming week.

1. For Brian..im gonna go with either : Harrisburg or Camp Hill or Mechanicsburg.
Based on sleuthing, his family home is in Camp Hill. so be prepared for any tweets/ sighting from this area. ( I recall one of fellow poster here is in Mechanicsburg.? )

2. Josh, he is living with Aaron in Athens. but his parents in Tampa

http://dogbytesonline.com/family-affair-close-knit-murray-clan-back-with-quarterback-aaron-for-final-season-at-uga-74184/

The Q is....could they fly in Josh and Aaron plus Stephanie to Tampa..or their parents to Athens?
but then again...if its in Athens...does it mean TPTB should rent a house for filming? (see: article above).
I didnt follow Sean`s season religiously...but was the same case applied for Des, with her parents and bro flew in and being filmed in a rented LA-house?. SCMIIW please.

I`ll leave up the rest for you super sleuthers ... Smiley 

There's nothing wrong with guessing who the F4 will be before RS tells us (or it is sleuthed out!) I was just literally saying that I cannot even guess because I don't know the guys all that well yet except for the ones that I like what I see so far. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:38 am

AshLee borrowed a friend's house in Houston, too (Sean's season) because her parents don't live in Houston.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 am

jcrbil wrote:AshLee borrowed a friend's house in Houston, too (Sean's season) because her parents don't live in Houston.

thanks for the insight, jrcbil. so this practice is not uncommon in Bach World, i suppose Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 am

Not only is it very common, sometimes places are rented or "borrowed" for the day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win