SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

We already knew of Nick, not much though. But we did know of him. Do we now believe that that was indeed Nick with Andi on that group date or are we still undecided? We have heard absolutely nothing of Chris though. I LOVE that 2 of my four faves are still there (Marcus and Josh)!!

BTW: How do you pronounce Marcus' and Chris' last name??

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 pm

One of the pictures that RS has shown with Chris is with this gal, that to me looks a little like Andi. I wonder if he was hoping that Andi was the ette.  Smiley 

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Nick was actually uncovered on this board a week or more ago. Not sure where you can find him, but I'm sure someone will direct you.

I don't recall seeing anything about Chris before- the true stealth participant.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:37 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Who the heck are Nick and Chris?!  :greenman: 

At least Marcus and Josh are there.  

Nick Viall - 33 years old, lives in Chicago.  He has a contestant page up on this site.

Chris Soules - age?, lives in Arlington, Iowa and according to RS is loaded, owns a lot of farm land.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Chris1

This is from the AG Update when he joined Hertz Farm Management Inc."

Farm Manager Joines Waterloo Office
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Soules
Chris Soules has joined the team in Waterloo, IA and increases the office’s capabilities to serve clients in the area. Chris will serve as a professional Farm Manager and is a licensed Iowa real estate salesperson.
He grew up on a grain farm in northeast Iowa near Strawberry Point. While attending Iowa State University, Soules worked with a major seed company. During his college career, he was a member of the Farm Op Club, the Farm Bureau Club and the Agronomy Club. He graduated with degrees in Agricultural Studies and Agronomy.
In addition to his exceptional farm background, he has worked as a crop scout and as a seed contract coordinator.
Currently, Chris is participating in the I-LEAD Program, which was developed by the Iowa Corn Growers Association to train, develop and educate future leaders in Iowa’s agricultural community.

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Merpy12 wrote: hmmm Brian did not make the F4...hate to be the bearer of bad news

Sadz.  no hissyfit 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm hoping for a non front runner f1, love and underdog.  :yes:

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:49 pm

I think Andi has a type! Blonde/fair skin and hair, built and tall, Josh is the only one who doesn't look like the others. Hmm! Of course Japes looked nothing like Ben or Dino and we know how that worked out heartbeat Still thinking Josh is perfect on paper.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Who the heck are Nick and Chris?!  :greenman: 

At least Marcus and Josh are there.  

Nick Viall - 33 years old, lives in Chicago.  He has a contestant page up on this site.

Chris Soules - age?, lives in Arlington, Iowa and according to RS is loaded, owns a lot of farm land.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Chris1

This is from the AG Update when he joined Hertz Farm Management Inc."

Farm Manager Joines Waterloo Office
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Soules
Chris Soules has joined the team in Waterloo, IA and increases the office’s capabilities to serve clients in the area. Chris will serve as a professional Farm Manager and is a licensed Iowa real estate salesperson.
He grew up on a grain farm in northeast Iowa near Strawberry Point. While attending Iowa State University, Soules worked with a major seed company. During his college career, he was a member of the Farm Op Club, the Farm Bureau Club and the Agronomy Club. He graduated with degrees in Agricultural Studies and Agronomy.
In addition to his exceptional farm background, he has worked as a crop scout and as a seed contract coordinator.
Currently, Chris is participating in the I-LEAD Program, which was developed by the Iowa Corn Growers Association to train, develop and educate future leaders in Iowa’s agricultural community.

From what I can tell Chris is 32.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Arent Nick and Marcus brunettes too? Light brunettes?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm

eversotrue wrote:Arent Nick and Marcus brunettes too? Light brunettes?

IA, also Chris and Marcus hair colors seem similar to me.  I think all three of these guys have what might be considered light brown or dark blonde hair.  It is hard to tell by the photos we have seen but I thought Marcus' hair looked light in the video of his 1-on-1 concert date with Andi or maybe because her hair is so much darker it made his look lighter.  Josh is the only one of the final four that has really dark hair so in that respect he stands out. 

I had liked Josh for Andi from the start but I also like Marcus too.  Since I have seen nothing of the other two I will have to wait and see.  I am anxious to see the limos pull up and the men get out!! :yes:

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 pm

I'm rooting for josh although I love Marcus too! She does have a type and all of them seem like what I thought she'd look for. As much as I liked Brian, I didn't think he fit into her lifestyle really.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:22 pm

california90 wrote:I'm rooting for josh although I love Marcus too! She does have a type and all of them seem like what I thought she'd look for. As much as I liked Brian, I didn't think he fit into her lifestyle really.

ITA. Brian is too hopeless romantic for Andi  lolpanda . I almost willing to bet that Josh gonna be the F1. Chris look like a next Bach material to me. (I'm on board with that after last season 's Chris failed, albeit publicly handling the rose to multiple women  😆 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win