SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:24 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I would imagine, per some sort of contract, that every 4 years they need to bring Brad Womack back into mix to keep things nostalgic. Which means this year he's due for another re-run. Mystery solved!   :P giggling Sadly, I wouldn't even care... I've always liked him and his contestants. haha

too funny!..but hey! it would still not impossible..since he is not taken yet (i thinnk (?)). Too bad that his relationship with Ashlee went south.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m
Confirmed that Chris' hometown date is today. Parents farm is in Lamont, Iowa. Josh's is Sunday in Tampa, Marcus on Tues in Dallas

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wanted to see Josh's hometown in Athens! Supposedly, my friend knows about the storyboard this year - but he's a guy and I think he is full of it. He does know Josh and Aaron and their parents though - so when I get home I am going to sit and listen. We will see if it holds water. Don't hold your breath though.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wanted to see Josh's hometown in Athens! Supposedly, my friend knows about the storyboard this year - but he's a guy and I think he is full of it. He does know Josh and Aaron and their parents though - so when I get home I am going to sit and listen. We will see if it holds water. Don't hold your breath though.

What did he hear?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:55 am

just bring over the discussion about HTDs AIRING ORDER to keep the record here :

GuardianAngel wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Isn't it the edited order (the one they show on TV/not filmed order) that we usually look at to help us when sleuthing?
Exactly. The edited order is the important one. The actual HTD's are filmed according to the easiest travelling times.
The order of filming, I don't think matters? I think that will all be decided according to how they want the show edited.

ess.OK. Here we go. Des`s HTDs as shown on TV --- i quoted Wiki for this purpose, as well as the other last 4 Ette seasons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_9)

Des :  Zak-Drew-Chris-Brooks

Em :  Chris B- Jef- Arie-Sean

Ash : COnstantine- Ames- Ben F- JP

Ali : Roberto- Chris L - Kirk- Frank

atem, JP did succeed as the F1, despite being shown last. No Clear/repeated pattern of the F1 here, i think. as for the last 4 seasons the pattern of F1 was 1-4-2-3.

i just have to remember to be back here to check back when Andi`s HTD airing  giggling .

The Q is, whether they would recycle the pattern for Andi`s season? thus should we  watch out the first date shown ?  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

I do think they end up airing the HTDs in a way that they can have serious broken up by drama and comic relief.... building a TV show, instilling doubt in the minds of viewers, etc. Anything to keep us watching. As the above lack of pattern shows, the airing order is not about f1.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 pm

who do everyone think is going to be eliminated first from the F4. I'm going with Nick, this is my prediction...
F4-nick
F3-Marcus
F2-Chris
F1-Josh
Next Bachelor- Marcus
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:00 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:who do everyone think is going to be eliminated first from the F4. I'm going with Nick, this is my prediction...
F4-nick
F3-Marcus
F2-Chris
F1-Josh
Next Bachelor- Marcus

im with you, but the F2/F3 between Chris and Marcus is easily interchangeable. Im gonna go with Chris as the Next Bachelor so far, merely based on his `Loaded` quality, according to RS  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm cool with josh as f1 and Marcus as next bachelor. I would rather see nick(or Marcus) go to f2 and Chris leave at f4.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I'm cool with josh as f1 and Marcus as next bachelor. I would rather see nick(or Marcus) go to f2 and Chris leave at f4.

yes agree! But something tells me Nick will be eliminated after hometowns.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:56 pm

I am one of the ones that have to see the guys in action so to speak before I have a favorite.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am one of the ones that have to see the guys in action so to speak before I have a favorite.  

Glad to have company in their category, Auntie! Glad to know who the top four are but will now have to wait and watch them myself. Can't tell enough of a personality from pics and board chatter :yes: 
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win