SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:04 pm

luvstx wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am one of the ones that have to see the guys in action so to speak before I have a favorite.  

Glad to  have company in their category, Auntie!  Glad to know who the top four are but will now have to wait and watch them myself.  Can't tell enough of a personality from pics and board chatter :yes: 
Exactly...as past seasons have fooled me so much by looking at the contestants, thinking they are the one by what's on "paper" and then they turn out completely different. Also, I am not much for "fan-girling" so will need to see more of who they are during the season than just looking at pics, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am one of the ones that have to see the guys in action so to speak before I have a favorite.  

Sadly, if it's a typical season we will know the order of the F4 elimination before the season airs and it will be difficult to stay objective. The vast majority of the board will jump on the F1 bandwagon even if he isn't a good match (Brooks) or is an outright jerk (1F). I hope we can all remember that RS is not infalliible and his wrong predictions have caused a great deal of angst on the board in the past. JMHO.  Smiley 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

IrishGal wrote:

Sadly, if it's a typical season we will know the order of the F4 elimination before the season airs and it will be difficult to stay objective.  The vast majority of the board will jump on the F1 bandwagon even if he isn't a good match (Brooks) or is an outright jerk (1F).  I hope we can all remember that RS is not infalliible and his wrong predictions have caused a great deal of angst on the board in the past.  JMHO.   Smiley 
Brooks is the most recent one of those too. Hope things can stay objective too. Guess time will tell...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 pm

IrishGal wrote:

Sadly, if it's a typical season we will know the order of the F4 elimination before the season airs and it will be difficult to stay objective.  The vast majority of the board will jump on the F1 bandwagon even if he isn't a good match (Brooks) or is an outright jerk (1F).  I hope we can all remember that RS is not infalliible and his wrong predictions have caused a great deal of angst on the board in the past.  JMHO.   Smiley 

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon once completely spoiled by the season but sometimes it's hard not to (e.g. I loved Chris L during Ali's season). There's a difference between my own personal favorites and who is right for the bach/ette.

Looking forward to this season. Like the Andi is well-educated, confident and seems to know herself. I passed on JPG, thankfully, as I guessed it would be a s***show and it was.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 pm

luvstx wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon once completely spoiled by the season but sometimes it's hard not to (e.g. I loved Chris L during Ali's season).  There's a difference between my own personal favorites and who is right for the bach/ette.  

Looking forward to this season.  Like the Andi is well-educated, confident and seems to know herself.  I passed on JPG, thankfully, as I guessed it would be a s***show and it was.

I never did jump on the Brooks bandwagon and for that matter I wasn't on the 1F one either.  I also loved Chris L. during Ali's season and passed on JPG's season as well. 

There is one on Andi's season that reminds of Chris L. and I am really looking forward to seeing if he still reminds of Chris L. when I see him on the show.  I hope he does because Chris was so refreshing to me and I'm so happy he found the right one for him and is happily married now. 

There are some that I favor over others from their pictures and information on them but that could all change by the way they relate to others and to Andi.  I am ready for the season to start.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:22 am

SLA44 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon once completely spoiled by the season but sometimes it's hard not to (e.g. I loved Chris L during Ali's season).  There's a difference between my own personal favorites and who is right for the bach/ette.  

Looking forward to this season.  Like the Andi is well-educated, confident and seems to know herself.  I passed on JPG, thankfully, as I guessed it would be a s***show and it was.

I never did jump on the Brooks bandwagon and for that matter I wasn't on the 1F one either.  I also loved Chris L. during Ali's season and passed on JPG's season as well. 

There is one on Andi's season that reminds of Chris L. and I am really looking forward to seeing if he still reminds of Chris L. when I see him on the show.  I hope he does because Chris was so refreshing to me and I'm so happy he found the right one for him and is happily married now. 

There are some that I favor over others from their pictures and information on them but that could all change by the way they relate to others and to Andi.  I am ready for the season to start.

I become a fan of someone...still love Chris L...not because they are F1 or in the final four, but because I like them!!! Many a F1 I have not liked...Jeff was a prime example and there are seasons that I am not really into anyone...see Des' season...no matter how nicely they are edited.

I like to know the final four so that I can gage their interaction with the lead...once the show starts to air...and discern any differences which help me to figure out if there is really something there that makes it possible to have a long lasting relationship or if they are just faking it for the sake of the show. Waiting to see their interactions until the show airs helps keep me unbiased and makes it less likely that I get sucked in by the producers and their edit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:32 am

^ Agree I like to focus on the connection between the F4 & the lead as well, makes it easier to judge for myself and not by the edit the show gives us.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 am

Sprite wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

I become a fan of someone...still love Chris L...not because they are F1 or in the final four, but because I like them!!! Many a F1 I have not liked...Jeff was a prime example and there are seasons that I am not really into anyone...see Des' season...no matter how nicely they are edited.

I like to know the final four so that I can gage their interaction with the lead...once the show starts to air...and discern any differences which help me to figure out if there is really something there that makes it possible to have a long lasting relationship or if they are just faking it for the sake of the show. Waiting to see their interactions until the show airs helps keep me unbiased and makes it less likely that I get sucked in by the producers and their edit.

Great post sprite and ITA.  I loved Brooks last season.   He made the season for me. But it had nothing to do with him being spoiled F1, I just did because I was attracted to him and his character.  I get that others will have different preferences.  and there have been many popular guys on the boards where I didn't get the appeal.  My fave has never been F1 other than JP, but I think it's fun to have a fan-girly summer tv crush and it usual happens to me.  

I really hope my fave this year isn't spoiled as F1 so I can just like them because I do and not be told I 'm jumping on a bandwagon like a sheep.  That was very frustrating.

Putting it out there now if it's Marcus as I predict now, my fan-girl tendencies started long before he was spoiled as anyone other than a hot guy on a group date and a cute public dancer. I also like the look of Chris from the little we know.  I can't wait to find out who I'll be drawn to once the show starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am

I have never picked a fave that was f1. I liked Arie in Emily's season and thought he left at final three. Chris was by far my fav on des season and I pretty much believed the spoilers that he was f2. I guess I did end up having a fav be f1 but for the majority of the season I didn't know he would be.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:07 am

Great posts everyone. IA, spoiled or not, it's watching the interaction when the show is in progress that I enjoy. This gives me the opportunity to determine what games the edits are playing, how sincere the lead is, and if I hear the same lines over and over, we know half the time it's scripted. If I don't care for someone right off that bat, ex Jef, Jessie (DeAnna) usually I won't care for them throughout the whole season because IMO they are "just faking it for the sake of the show" to quote Sprite.

I like all the F4 guys, their photo's and their bios. Once we actually see them on the show, opinions will/might change. A large part of that might be due to the edit, so that's something I always watch out for first and foremost. 

They will not show us the love story, we have to seek it out. It's so much fun to keep and open might and seek it out and discuss what we are seeing and what we believe, keeping the spoilers in the back of my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm

relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Great post sprite and ITA.  I loved Brooks last season.   He made the season for me. But it had nothing to do with him being spoiled F1, I just did because I was attracted to him and his character.  I get that others will have different preferences.  and there have been many popular guys on the boards where I didn't get the appeal.  My fave has never been F1 other than JP, but I think it's fun to have a fan-girly summer tv crush and it usual happens to me.  

I really hope my fave this year isn't spoiled as F1 so I can just like them because I do and not be told I 'm jumping on a bandwagon like a sheep.  That was very frustrating.

Putting it out there now if it's Marcus as I predict now, my fan-girl tendencies started long before he was spoiled as anyone other than a hot guy on a group date and a cute public dancer. I also like the look of Chris from the little we know.  I can't wait to find out who I'll be drawn to once the show starts.

Ditto to the bolded. I hate being told that I am jumping on the bandwagon or that I dislike someone because I am jealous...See Emily. Funny thing, I usually end up being right on the money about my likes or dislikes. I really am fairly balanced in how I view things...so when I notice things that cause me to have such a strong reaction...either way, good or bad...there is usually some concrete reason and given time and the harsh glare of reality, many others come around.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Excuse the interruption.

A friendly reminder. All members of this forum are encouraged to post their opinions, in the appropriate threads without fear of possible accusations.  

NO ONE on this forum can post their opinions of other members, or make reference to a perceived group of posters branded by name calling.

This behaviour will not be tolerated, and all posts will simply be deleted with no explanation.

Feel free at all times to post opinions in the appropriate Catagories/Threads.

Thank you
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win