SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I think I agree with you.... and Nick will also really think he's in love.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Can i play??

a no brainer F1- Josh. TPTB would need to put tonz of hell smokescreens to conceal the connection from the start.

F2- well-rounded, successful, mature Chris S (why is it his name exactly the same abbrev as my Des's Chris? laugh out loud ) as the next HOT TB  eyedrool 

F3- sensitive, sweet, young Marcus--- doomed to be broken hearted

F4- Nick-- well, the next Zak?  giggling

ETA. i think the F2/F3 between Chris and Marcus may easily be switched-- but Chris will be the one in the running for next TB  :yes: 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:33 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Can i play??

a no brainer F1- Josh. TPTB would need to put tonz of hell smokescreens to conceal the connection from the start.

F2- well-rounded, successful, mature Chris S (why is it his name exactly the same abbrev as my Des's Chris? laugh out loud ) as the next HOT TB  eyedrool 

I think you could be right on there with Marcus, Mura. :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 pm

relaxing wrote:

yeah...see my ETA...there is a possibility he would take a F2 role with his heartwrenching rejected Proposal  hmmm 

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Honestly I just don't see her with anyone else but Josh. I have to trust my gut and say that I think he will be F1. (hope I'm right)
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:44 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Honestly I just don't see her with anyone else but Josh. I have to trust my gut and say that I think he will be F1. (hope I'm right)
my gut told me the same. I have a good track with it for recent seasons of Bachette . But then again, for the most part, i am weird and i know that  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Oh no!  :nervous Don't do that to Marcus. From what you've ladies have said about his Pintrest page he seems to be dashing and romantic gentleman type.

On this show when some of the guys get let go, it tugs on my heart. I dread seeing the contestants get super invested and then their heart smashed to pieces a la Arie or Chantal from Brad 2.0.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:

yeah...see my ETA...there is a possibility he would take a F2 role with his heartwrenching rejected Proposal  hmmm 

Yeah that seems plausible too. I agree that from age, looks and background Chris or Josh seem most likely next bachelors, though still so early to know who will come across as fan favorite (or be the chosen one).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Oh no!  :nervous Don't do that to Marcus. From what you've ladies have said about his Pintrest page he seems to be dashing and romantic gentleman type.

On this show when some of the guys get let go, it tugs on my heart. I dread seeing the contestants get super invested and then their heart smashed to pieces a la Arie or Chantal from Brad 2.0.

yeah..he seems romantic. He even pinned a 2 ct diamond ring. ya know, the Neil-Lane-ish ring  giggling .

I wouldnt hold my breath that Fleiss would stop the silly heart-breaking act for F2/F3. I am more dreading to realize this time we are likely DUE on a F2 FRC proposal, after Des and Em season. Oh Poor Marcus/Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Looks like Nick is up first. Nick and Andi have their own special brew at the Lakefront in Milwaukee.

Mike Walker ‏@WalkMC  · 14m  
ABC's Bachelorette is filming here tonight. Come on down, the place needs to look busy! #lakefront #Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/B1ZoRLx6uZ
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Rrkv34

]

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

yeah..he seems romantic. He even pinned a 2 ct diamond ring. ya know, the Neil-Lane-ish ring  giggling .

I wouldnt hold my breath that Fleiss would stop the silly heart-breaking act for F2/F3.  I am more dreading to realize  this time we are likely DUE on a F2 FRC proposal, after Des and Em season. Oh Poor Marcus/Chris.
IA, we will always see a F2 heart smashing, viewers favourite get their heart split in two. I went to another forum looking for something and came across the Final Episode of Brad 2. I was reminded by all the posts how angry everyone got at Brad for talking about marriage with Chantal on their LCD. If we look back at every season it's a recurring script.

Excellent find mom!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

momoftrips wrote:Looks like Nick is up first. Nick and Andi have their own special brew at the Lakefront in Milwaukee.

Mike Walker ‏@WalkMC  · 14m  
ABC's Bachelorette is filming here tonight. Come on down, the place needs to look busy! #lakefront #Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/B1ZoRLx6uZ
The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Rrkv34

]

I've been to the Lakefront Brewery before several times! I love seeing places I know on the show.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win