SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Ill take Marcus, Nick or Josh as next TB. Chris looks like any other beefcake to me... And I'm sick of those. We don't know what type of edit these guys will have yet. If Marcus is better received by the audience, he has a good chance.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Beagle wrote:
atem wrote:He looks like an ordinary guy to me.  I just don't see him as the next Bachelor over Marcus.

Marcus won't be the next Bachelor because according to what Chloep heard, he kept to himself and wasn't part of the group in the mansion  :Frown: . I hope Im wrong but he might get the villain edit this season.  hmmm .....

A little worried about that too ... that he'll be the guy the audience can't believe she is keeping around. I hope not though. Def think he's too young for Bachelor regardless.

To Atem's point above - really!? I think Chris is extremely great looking, although a little too beefy for my taste, but majorly hot none-the-less. I think he's exactly the type TPTB love for a Bachelor, looks wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:41 pm

atem: What about Drew for next bachelor? I'm torn as to whether I would want to put him at the mercy of tptb but I sure would enjoy him as the lead.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

relaxing wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:He looks like an ordinary guy to me.  I just don't see him as the next Bachelor over Marcus.

laugh out loud..if you pay close attention to his wealth, you will see how he can be the next TB over Marcus  giggling . Plus, he is more in the right age than Marcus.

i absolutely think its clear now, its down to him and Josh as the possible candidates for TB. Whoever didnt get Andi's final rose, will be TB. I guess we are long overdue of a F2 proposing at FRC, after what went down with Em and Des's season. so i expect it to happen this season.

Still think Josh as a no-brainer F1 from the get go. so if Chris propose, rejected and ready to find love again as next TB, i guess its a win-win solution. Everything is still fine in Fleissian Universe  giggling 

To me that's a bit boring though.   If it turns out that's the case.  Unless they have an Ashley JP type of electricity, I'll find that a bit of a let down.  Overall many great looking guys to enjoy though even if there is an obvious F1.  I think she'll be good at being flirty and affectionate with several of the guys she likes.

*i thought you were asking me previously, i have typed the long answers but my keyboard deleted it!... duh *

anywhoo...on my part, i guess i just enjoy random, careless guessing pre-season too much. Its more for my own amusement than for the sake of the Ette..laugh out loud. I picked JP for Ash, Arie for Em, Chris for Des..and this season i go with Josh for Andi. Knowing what we know now, there is a 1/3 chance i could be right again Smiley.  I enjoy finding out whether my guess was/is way off or not.  giggling 

I have a firm believe Ms. Andi is a queen of the Faking It castle. Look what happened to Marcus after that touchy2 concert. This season gonna be a hell for those seeking for clues from body language and on-screen-chemistry. I wouldnt hold my breath that we would get to see a stand out chemistry/connection between her and her F1. since IMO she would make sure the chemistry is 'fairly distributed" among her last guys.  😆 

Especially if the F1 is Josh, the obvious one, the edit would not do him in favor, got to be done in some ways to mislead us, id guess. (FWIW Chris-Des connections and chemistry and Chris's hilarious personality were left on the editing floor, as we found out from the podcast). TPTB always care less for a love story to be unfold (while rating is above all, their no.1 priority). This is a golden rule we should keep in mind.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Marcus is only 23? I think that's a definite out.
I agree, if that's his age, then he's definately out for bach that is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm

relaxing wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

laugh out loud..if you pay close attention to his wealth, you will see how he can be the next TB over Marcus  giggling . Plus, he is more in the right age than Marcus.

i absolutely think its clear now, its down to him and Josh as the possible candidates for TB. Whoever didnt get Andi's final rose, will be TB. I guess we are long overdue of a F2 proposing at FRC, after what went down with Em and Des's season. so i expect it to happen this season.

Still think Josh as a no-brainer F1 from the get go. so if Chris propose, rejected and ready to find love again as next TB, i guess its a win-win solution. Everything is still fine in Fleissian Universe  giggling 

To me that's a bit boring though.   If it turns out that's the case.  Unless they have an Ashley JP type of electricity, I'll find that a bit of a let down.  Overall many great looking guys to enjoy though even if there is an obvious F1.  I think she'll be good at being flirty and affectionate with several of the guys she likes.
I agree...I just think Josh as F1 is a little too predictable and too perfect on paper for it to be realistic. Think something will happen otherwise.

In the meantime, Chris is really handsome!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:24 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Ill take Marcus, Nick or Josh as next TB. Chris looks like any other beefcake to me... And I'm sick of those. We don't know what type of edit these guys will have yet. If Marcus is better received by the audience, he has a good chance.
At 25? That is really young for the Bach to be. They really aren't thinking of taking things seriously them(the girls that is) as most of them would only be 21. Just think that it wouldn't work.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 pm

relaxing wrote:

This is exactly what I thought as soon as we knew it would be Andi as the next 'ette. To take it a step further, they are going to try and mess with our minds because she will be so good at acting, we won't know the difference between who she really wants and who she is just acting the part for, leading us to think the opposite.

Memory reference, Ali/Frank Des/Brooks Ashley/Bently = the F3 guy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Ok. since he is 32 and a Scorpio..and thats literally all weve got sad. lets just play this silly astro game with that info!. :giggle: ..thanks Buddy for looking it up for us !  yes 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well... that is a start.

In 1981, he could be ANY moon sign, but his Mercury would be either Libra or Scorpio, suggesting he talks very differently than she does. If his DOB is 10-24-81, he has a 25% chance with her... or so that site tells me. "Perhaps it would be better to reconsider your relationship, which is very unlikely to last, because the unpleasant moments may predominate over the nice ones, as time goes by. Enjoy the present without making too many plans for the future. If the relationship demands excessive energy and adjusting, don’t get too upset. A great deal of courage is needed, if you are to travel a long distance together. It is more unlikely that your relationship is successful, although it is not an unavoidable fate. It is up to you to decide, without dramatizing things!"

Oh my!

If he was born 11-15-81, his chance increases to 55%. I don't know how they are arriving at these figures, but here's what they say: "Your relationship is a challenge both of you can take up successfully on the condition that you demonstrate willpower, which you certainly will. Periods of calm are followed by more turbulent ones. All you need to do is to put a bit of effort into your relationship in order to adjust to each other, and meet your divergent needs. You can make a wonderful and lasting couple if you are really willing to! The challenge for you is realistic with the condition of having the will and, you'll sure have it. The periods of calm will leave room to more agitated periods, but it is just a matter for you two to accept sometimes to bring a little energy to the relation in order to adapt to each other because you don't have identical needs. You can form a very beautiful and lasting couple if you really want it!"

Soooo.. I guess if his birthday is in November, they have a chance.

Ain't we silly here?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 cantstopl lets just hope he was born in November!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 2iu9h84
Credit GHEpis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeiltfFklg#t=11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 2wd4l6v
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:47 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 2wd4l6v

This is kind of funny, sanlee. Look at Chris's smile here and the one of Andi, that you have in your avatar. It looks to me to be much the same. Hugesmile 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom