SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:16 pm

I dont have his DOB but he is scorpio.

Updated his gallery BTW, his full name is Christopher Douglas Soules

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks . Sophie ..still need the precise DOB though sad

Wonder whether he has Irish blood in him? He has the first name just as Christopher Siegfried with Irish blood from his father..
or perhaps Soules referred to France's name?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 pm

He looks like an ordinary guy to me. I just don't see him as the next Bachelor over Marcus.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Marcus is only 23? I think that's a definite out.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Marcus is only 23? I think that's a definite out.

He is? Drat.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Marcus is only 23? I think that's a definite out.

Marcus Grodd: 25, Dallas, TX. His middle-name is "Erich". Born July 2, 1988

From Marcus' thread

Still kind of young IMO. I need to rethink too! laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 pm

atem wrote:He looks like an ordinary guy to me.  I just don't see him as the next Bachelor over Marcus.

laugh out loud..if you pay close attention to his wealth, you will see how he can be the next TB over Marcus  giggling . Plus, he is more in the right age than Marcus.

i absolutely think its clear now, its down to him and Josh as the possible candidates for TB. Whoever didnt get Andi's final rose, will be TB. I guess we are long overdue of a F2 proposing at FRC, after what went down with Em and Des's season. so i expect it to happen this season.

Still think Josh as a no-brainer F1 from the get go. so if Chris propose, rejected and ready to find love again as next TB, i guess its a win-win solution. Everything is still fine in Fleissian Universe  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:07 pm

atem wrote:He looks like an ordinary guy to me.  I just don't see him as the next Bachelor over Marcus.

Marcus won't be the next Bachelor because according to what Chloep heard, he kept to himself and wasn't part of the group in the mansion  :Frown: . I hope Im wrong but he might get the villain edit this season.  hmmm .....
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

laugh out loud..if you pay close attention to his wealth, you will see how he can be the next TB over Marcus  giggling . Plus, he is more in the right age than Marcus.

i absolutely think its clear now, its down to him and Josh as the possible candidates for TB. Whoever didnt get Andi's final rose, will be TB. I guess we are long overdue of a F2 proposing at FRC, after what went down with Em and Des's season. so i expect it to happen this season.

Still think Josh as a no-brainer F1 from the get go. so if Chris propose, rejected and ready to find love again as next TB, i guess its a win-win solution. Everything is still fine in Fleissian Universe  giggling 

Meh, so called 'wealth' mean squat to me. I wouldn't even look at him twice.

I hope you guys are wrong. It's was bad enough with Juan Pablo followed by Andi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

To me that's a bit boring though.  If it turns out that's the case.  Unless they have an Ashley JP type of electricity, I'll find that a bit of a let down.  Overall many great looking guys to enjoy though even if there is an obvious F1.  I think she'll be good at being flirty and affectionate with several of the guys she likes.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:15 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Meh, so called 'wealth' mean squat to me.  I wouldn't even look at him twice.  

I hope you guys are wrong.  It's was bad enough with Juan Pablo followed by Andi.  

:LMBO: so i guess you wont bother to apply as one of his girls/contestants, atem!.... :justkidding 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Meh, so called 'wealth' mean squat to me.  I wouldn't even look at him twice.  

I hope you guys are wrong.  It's was bad enough with Juan Pablo followed by Andi.  

:LMBO: so i guess you wont bother to apply as one of his girls/contestants, atem!.... :justkidding 

Please, I'm talking about watching the show. I would give a big fat yawn, if he was the next Bachelor. I've yet to have a guy I want as Bachelor I want on my tv screen.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom