SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: It's my last day of being 27...any ideas on how to make it memorable?

Here is a crazy suggestion.

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 7m  
@clmgiudici light your house on fire. you will never forget that

Oh Elan. I must prefer either of these options.
@Jackielopez18 27m
@clmgiudici 27 scoops of ice-cream. It's the only way

And considering he was spotted at Nordstrom, this seems like a winner to me.
@KennaaMarie 18m
@clmgiudici hangout with your super hot husband and make him take you shopping.

Although I laughed pretty hard at this one, especially the hashtag.
@omgtjhappened 22m
“@clmgiudici: It's my last day of being 27...any ideas on how to make it memorable?” lots of sex with your husband #Igotyourback @SeanLowe09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Lipsis, Sweetfreedom, and everyone--Thanks for the pictures. Nice seeing all of the pictures after a long day.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:26 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: It's my last day of being 27...any ideas on how to make it memorable?

Here is a crazy suggestion.

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 7m  
@clmgiudici light your house on fire. you will never forget that

Haha, Elan is nuts. I hope 28 will be just as memorable for her as 27 was.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:30 pm

vivi2 wrote:Just a random question, anyone knows if ILove is OK?  haven't seen her for a while.
I looked her up a while ago, looks like she deleted her account. sad
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:34 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelor Pad #licking face#happybachelorvcouple#lyingdog#Sears#outdoorliving# by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love how Lola is watching mom to be sure everything is okay.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

umngirl wrote:Hola peeps!

Glad to see things are running smoothly around here in my absence. Love of these pictures from the work with Ty. I'd imagine there will be a magazine spread, as well as potentially videos posted on Ty's and/or Sears' social media. And also potentially featured on an entertainment show. Looking forward to the goodies we will get.

Were you gone??? rofl

Ken Cooper wrote:Umngirl, glad you are back and posting.  Enjoy your post and the way you and Lipsis respond back and forth to each other's post.  

What do you mean???  no idea 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 pm

This skirt is the shi(r)t @milkandhoneyboutique by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 pm

lipsis wrote:

Glad to see things are running smoothly around here in my absence. Love of these pictures from the work with Ty. I'd imagine there will be a magazine spread, as well as potentially videos posted on Ty's and/or Sears' social media. And also potentially featured on an entertainment show. Looking forward to the goodies we will get.

Were you gone???  rofl

Ken Cooper wrote:Umngirl, glad you are back and posting.  Enjoy your post and the way you and Lipsis respond back and forth to each other's post.  

You really want to go there huh? You better watch your back.  plotting 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:39 pm

lipsis wrote:

Were you gone???  rofl

Nothing bad at all. It's like two friends that have known each other forever and play off each other's comments. It's fun to read.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Ken Cooper wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Were you gone???  rofl

Nothing bad at all.   It's like two friends that have known each other forever and play off each other's comments.  It's fun to read.

Well I'm fun anyway. She's still in training.  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
Ken Cooper wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Were you gone???  rofl

Nothing bad at all.   It's like two friends that have known each other forever and play off each other's comments.  It's fun to read.

Oh really now. Let's let the others decide that battle. #SpoilerAlertIWin

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:58 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Ken Cooper wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Were you gone???  rofl

Oh really now. Let's let the others decide that battle. #SpoilerAlertIWin

#SpoilerAlertIThinkNot

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55