SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by deeliciouz Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm

^laugh out loud. this thread is too fun. thanks for all the pics, tweets & other such things! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:04 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelor Pad #licking face#happybachelorvcouple#lyingdog#Sears#outdoorliving# by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love how Lola is watching mom to be sure everything is okay.

This is going to be an adorable show.  Smiley    Looking forward to see what they do with Ty.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Me too soccermom It will adorable and playful and a great new venue to see our favorite couple take part in. Can't wait. Plus it's all about them as a married couple and their first house.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Early birthday celebration at the Mavs-Spurs playoff game:

Is it strange that I'm more excited for Catherine's birthday tomorrow (mostly in anticipation of a loving Hubs' post) than my own birthday in a few weeks???
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Baygirl wrote:Early birthday celebration at the Mavs-Spurs playoff game:

Is it strange that I'm more excited for Catherine's birthday tomorrow (mostly in anticipation of a loving Hubs' post) than my own birthday in a few weeks???

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:14 pm

^Thanks Umngirl. I thought I embedded the actual picture, but I think my work computer has issues.

Anyways, they look cute. Looks like they are holding off on wearing the standard NBA playoff free T-shirts; although those things are usually so huge that poor Cat would drown in one.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:22 pm

^No problem.

They picked a good game to attend. Playoffs are always intense, especially between rivals like the Mavs-Spurs.

I don't blame them for not wearing the shirts. They are at least in the right colors.

I wonder if this is what Cat had in mind for the night before her birthday. I'm guessing not, but Sean probably was so excited about going and watching that she couldn't say no. I imagine she'll still have a blast though. This is my idea of a good birthday celebration though.  Smiley 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Given the location of the seats, I think they were given them.... and who are they to say no?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:27 pm

jcrbil wrote:Given the location of the seats, I think they were given them.... and who are they to say no?

Pretty sure the Silver family has season tickets so it's likely their seats again as it is the other times they've attended.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:29 pm

jcrbil wrote:Given the location of the seats, I think they were given them.... and who are they to say no?

Yup...I would take those in a heartbeat. I was at the Warriors-Clippers playoff game yesterday and seats like those were at least a cool thousand dollars a piece.

Hopefully game night for Hubs tonight equates to a "whatever Cat wants tomorrow" day (although what makes Cat happy probably also makes Hubs happy!)  Hugesmile
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Look at our Catherine looking all boobilicious tonight! Whose birthday is it tomorrow anyway? Sean's?

Eta: Actually hubs is looking a bit boobilicious too!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 am

lipsis wrote:Look at our Catherine looking all boobilicious tonight! Whose birthday is it tomorrow anyway? Sean's?

Eta: Actually hubs is looking a bit boobilicious too!

Hahaha.

Totally looking at that picture in a different way.

And maybe it's because it's a playoff game, but I'm surprised we have only gotten one picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55