SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Thu May 01, 2014 7:08 am

whit90 wrote:
Sharleen , Clare, Nikki and Andi did not think he failed into the romance department.

IIRC, several women complained on the WTA show because he didn't kiss them!  Ah well...the parody was hilarious and it provides a fresh opportunity to  deadhorse  Juan Pablo.

Quite a few Bachelors had a terrible kissing technique. The little prince was probably the worst, followed closely by a bach that never had a chance to kiss such hot women outside of the show and one that no longer indulged in romance.  I won't judge them harshly.  Few men are as refined in their seduction skills as Arie.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 am

These two are filming Couples Therapy on Vh1 according to Steve. 

Nikki, NO ONE can help you until you help yourself, NO ONE. Poor Nikki, but normal for JPG I guess. I don't know who mistreated this poor girl that she thinks she doesn't deserve better, she needs a quick dose of tough love from BFF Andi.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

I just hope she actually wants to do it, and doesn't feel pressured to go along with it for him.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Thu May 29, 2014 12:14 pm

I'm shock that they're doing this show since they want to keep their relationship private.

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Nothing shocks me with these two.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Family10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Samuel15Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu May 29, 2014 12:55 pm

This is for show and money!! It is a shame that they seem not to understand what the word "private" mean since they were just throwing it around. These two are really a joke!

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Cather10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 -the-b12Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Bach1212Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Bachel10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Wecsrp12Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 29, 2014 2:19 pm

blessed66 wrote:This is for show and money!!  It is a shame that they seem not to understand what the word "private" mean since they were just throwing it around.  These two are really a joke!

I don't see them as a joke at all, the majority of these couples who go on this show do it for the money and 98% of them are still a couple after this show..... LOL if someone came to me with an offer I wouldn't turn it down seriously it's not that deep.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 29, 2014 2:22 pm

LOL not surprised. It's fine if they are doing it for the $$, but the fact that JP and Nikki blew off TPTB by saying they wanted nothing to do w/ them anymore, and wanted to stay private, well this doesn't help. Run fast Nikki you deserve much better!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 pm

lipsis wrote:Nothing shocks me with these two.

Me neither.

Although going on a trashtastic VH1 reality couples therapy show might be even lower than what I thought they'd do.

Guess this means they're over that whole, "We want privacy thing."

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu May 29, 2014 2:29 pm

I am shocked with how unhappy JP was with TPTB he agreed to do another reality show! It's another show he's going to have no control over - he won't have control over how it's filmed, how he's edited, etc. Just like The Bachelor, they film for multiple hours and only show a tiny snippet of that on TV to portray the story they want to show the viewers. I hope he at least watched this show before appearing on it this time so he can't use the excuse he used with The Bachelor - that he never saw the show before. I think this show has the possibility of making JP be perceived even worse than he was on The Bachelor. What was he (and Nikki) thinking when they signed up for this? I guess money talks, eh?
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 29, 2014 2:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Nothing shocks me with these two.

Me neither.

Although going on a trashtastic VH1 reality couples therapy show might be even lower than what I thought they'd do.

Guess this means they're over that whole, "We want privacy thing."

Trista/Ryan are going to be on marriage boot camp right? Seriously, when these people/couples see how easy the money is to be made on reality tv, it really is a no brainer.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Thu May 29, 2014 2:32 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:This is for show and money!!  It is a shame that they seem not to understand what the word "private" mean since they were just throwing it around.  These two are really a joke!

I don't see them as a joke at all, the majority of these couples who go on this show do it for the money and 98% of them are still a couple after this show..... LOL if someone came to me with an offer I wouldn't turn it down seriously it's not that deep.....

If they didn't say they want to keep their relationship private, by all means go on the show and make money.
But when they are adamant about being private then they're a joke. Not a smart move.

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly