SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 6:35 pm

I don't have a problem with any of the couples doing something for money. It's WHAT they are doing for money that is the issue. Exposing the inner workings of their relationship, whatever it is, and their issues is disgusting to me. And JPG is not the only one I take issue with. I can't give Nikki a pass. It's takes both of them to appear on a couples show.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Samuel10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Samuel10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Family10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Samuel15Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 6:36 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Nothing shocks me with these two.

Me neither.

Although going on a trashtastic VH1 reality couples therapy show might be even lower than what I thought they'd do.

Guess this means they're over that whole, "We want privacy thing."

Trista/Ryan are going to be on marriage boot camp right? Seriously, when these people/couples see how easy the money is to be made on reality tv,  it really is a no brainer.......

This is nothing new to T/R and they never claimed to want privacy, be left alone, and have major issues with the last reality t.v. show they appeared. If JuanPa/Nikki are doing this for the money, I guess all those things they said aren't what they really meant. No biggie it doesn't reflect well on them.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Chajoy wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:This is for show and money!!  It is a shame that they seem not to understand what the word "private" mean since they were just throwing it around.  These two are really a joke!

I don't see them as a joke at all, the majority of these couples who go on this show do it for the money and 98% of them are still a couple after this show..... LOL if someone came to me with an offer I wouldn't turn it down seriously it's not that deep.....

If they didn't say they want to keep their relationship private, by all means go on the show and make money.
But when they are adamant about being private then they're a joke. Not a smart move.

So what though? Really they can't change their minds? Everyone in the world said something and change their minds then everyone is a joke......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 29, 2014 6:43 pm

umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Me neither.

Although going on a trashtastic VH1 reality couples therapy show might be even lower than what I thought they'd do.

Trista/Ryan are going to be on marriage boot camp right? Seriously, when these people/couples see how easy the money is to be made on reality tv,  it really is a no brainer.......

This is nothing new to T/R and they never claimed to want privacy, be left alone, and have major issues with the last reality t.v. show they appeared. If JuanPa/Nikki are doing this for the money, I guess all those things they said aren't what they really meant. No biggie it doesn't reflect well on them.

I don't get most people didn't or don't like them as a couple anyway, so why cling onto what they said or what they are doing?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 29, 2014 6:44 pm

My take on the "privacy" issue with JP was not that he wanted to keep his relationship with Nikki private or live a life out of the spotlight. Instead, he had a contentious relationship with the show and what mattered most at the finale was not giving them anything they wanted, such as a declaration of love, etc. It had everything to do with his argument with TPTB and trying to stick it to them and nothing to do with Nikki, their relationship, or his feelings for her. I have no problem with any couple making money that comes their way - they all seem to have done it, some more so than others. I question some of the endorsements I've seen when it seems just for the money. I don't watch this show, never heard of it, so I hope they know what they are getting into.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 6:49 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Me neither.

I don't get most people didn't or don't like them as a couple anyway, so why cling onto what they said or what they are doing?  

I'm just giving my opinion on their actions which I don't pay close attention to. All I have to really go on is what they said right after the show and now this. Lots of people basically know just as much as that and they share a common opinion as I do that this doesn't reflect well on them and makes them look like famewhores who are out for money and attention. Nothing wrong with that as most people and couples from the show also follow that path. But a trashy VH1 reality show combined with their earlier comments don't shed the best light on them.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu May 29, 2014 6:54 pm

This can go one of two ways......1) this will not end well and they will open themselves up for more hate. Or 2) they can discuss what they went thru after TB--get counseled on how to deal with all the hatred they received. Maybe people will feel sorry for them and see that they are just a normal couple trying to get by in life! In order for #2 to happen they have to come off as very sincere. I hope they can pull that off. Unfortunately I think they r just in it for the money and this is gonna blow up in their face. :atomic:  This is gonna be painful for them!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 29, 2014 6:57 pm

This is a no brainer, JPG is broke and Nikki is willing to humiliate herself and do whatever it takes to please her man, but really, 40K??? Good for them!! Didn't Vienna and Kasey do it too? Good footsteps to follow for sure. He just needs to write more hilarious notes to Andi and I'll be happy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 6:59 pm

^Haha. Yes Vienna and Kasey were on this show and it was as epically bad as you can imagine.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 29, 2014 6:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Me neither.

I'm just giving my opinion on their actions which I don't pay close attention to. All I have to really go on is what they said right after the show and now this. Lots of people basically know just as much as that and they share a common opinion as I do that this doesn't reflect well on them and makes them look like famewhores who are out for money and attention. Nothing wrong with that as most people and couples from the show also follow that path. But a trashy VH1 reality show combined with their earlier comments don't shed the best light on them.

Oh well everyone or should I couple is perfect....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 29, 2014 7:04 pm

Alanna wrote:This is a no brainer, JPG is broke and Nikki is willing to humiliate herself and do whatever it takes to please her man, but really, 40K??? Good for them!! Didn't Vienna and Kasey do it too? Good footsteps to follow for sure. He just needs to write more hilarious notes to Andi and I'll be happy.

Every couple doesn't embarrass or humiliate themselves......If you are a drama filled couple then YES, there will be drama I don't see JP/Nikki filling that role.......

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 7:08 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Me neither.

Oh well everyone or should I couple is perfect....

Nobody is perfect, nor is any couple. I was just pointing out how they are being perceived about this.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly