SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:16 am

glazedover wrote:I, for one, do believe JPG is on CH's radar because Juan Pablo is like a gnat up his nostril. CH just did not like JPG tampering with his sausage making, as he put it, and it irks him that JPG got the best of him in my opinion. That gives me a big chuckle.

cantstopl  You are exactly right!   CH talks about "transparency" and if CH and TPTB were supportive of JPG, they wouldn't make any negative remarks about him.  CH is a company man first, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:28 am

So far this couple is happy and doing well.  The most negative most can find to say about them is a rehash of the AFTR which was over a month ago and really didn't seem to bother Nikki at all.  We have put our uncomfortableness watching it onto Nikki.  Either way, it didn't effect her much past that night.  I compare this to Jake and Vienna, where we already saw signs of strain at this point or even Ben and Courtney where he deserted her during the episodes being shown.  I think this bachelor and his F1 are okay.  They might not be everyone's cup of tea and that is okay too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:So far this couple is happy and doing well.  The most negative most can find to say about them is a rehash of the AFTR which was over a month ago and really didn't seem to bother Nikki at all.  We have put our uncomfortableness watching it onto Nikki.  Either way, it didn't effect her much past that night.  I compare this to Jake and Vienna, where we already saw signs of strain at this point or even Ben and Courtney where he deserted her during the episodes being shown.  I think this bachelor and his F1 are okay.  They might not be everyone's cup of tea and that is okay too.

SO true! If they are happy - and it seems they are - I'm happy for them.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:So far this couple is happy and doing well.  The most negative most can find to say about them is a rehash of the AFTR which was over a month ago and really didn't seem to bother Nikki at all.  We have put our uncomfortableness watching it onto Nikki.  Either way, it didn't effect her much past that night.  I compare this to Jake and Vienna, where we already saw signs of strain at this point or even Ben and Courtney where he deserted her during the episodes being shown.  I think this bachelor and his F1 are okay.  They might not be everyone's cup of tea and that is okay too.

Nikki wasn't bothered as evidence of the "I'm free" selfie they took of themselves on the street right after the ATFR. IMO, Nikki was more bothered by the way CH was grilling her as to whether JPG said ILY or not, giving the impression to viewers that she is not very smart for sticking with him. Otherwise she wouldn't have looked so happy after the show, and continues to look very happy.

Emily giving Brad such a hard time on the ATFR, on national TV, we just knew that wasn't going to last long. Jason and fan favourite Melissa Rycroft, before the season ended airing, there were text's confirming there were major problems. So far, all we have is JPG was with a blonde at a tennis match, meanwhile, they are friends, and Nikki was there with him. They all follow each other on IG.

I hope they continue doing what they are doing, although I'm sure it's very tiring, spending a lot of time flying. Jason and Molly IIRC, did the long distance relationship for 8 months or so, but IMO that's the best way to handle it, take your time, no rush for anything, just as anyone would do. There are many people in long distance relationship's that have never been on national tv, or spouse's who work out of town all week, and are home on weekends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:41 am

My hubby is actually getting ready to be out of town for a month. I have him today and tomorrow and next Saturday and then he won't be back until the end of May. It is part of his job and it works for us.

I am glad that Nikki and JPG are taking at this pace. Once they are ready a move will happen, until then they are together a lot, but neither is giving everything up. I think it is an ideal way to figure out where you want your relationship to go.

I see no problems in this relationship and am sure if there were we would no. We already had hints with many other bach couples by now when they didn't work out. I am not concerned about this couple at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:35 am

Should they not work at least they are having a good time giving it a shot. Kudos to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 am

You know, I don't think they're that much different than the other couples post show. They look like they're giving it a good shot, spending time together, and not going out of their way to seek fame (hope this stays like that!) Only time will tell how they do in the long run, but I'm liking what I see so far.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 pm

I just looked at all the pics being posted in the Fan Thread of them at a Charity function yesterday. There are so many pictures that the fans are posting of them during this road trip adventure they are on (along with many more other pics) and what occured to me is they are just doing there own thing without having to impress anyone. There is no underlying message, they are dressed normal, and they are going about their days enjoying themselves. Neither one is promoting themselves for work, they don't take a million selfies of themselves. Most of the time it's with fans asking for a pic.

This is a relationship that's just happening, it's not like Emily and Brad were "going to try", there's no trying here IMO, it's just a happy couple who are dating in a long distance relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:37 pm

I agree GA-- they are going about their life just like they would "in real life". The only reason they are on our radar is that prior to this they shared an experience in a reality show!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:48 pm

I'm still not convinced that JP is sincere about wanting a relationship from the show however hope I'm wrong about him. I do want Nikki to be happy so will see. They seem good so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:03 am

albean99 wrote:I'm still not convinced that JP is sincere about wanting a relationship from the show however hope I'm wrong about him. I do want Nikki to be happy so will see. They seem good so far.

You may be right JP may not have gone on the show looking for a relationship - who knows. So maybe while he wasn't looking -- he luckily found love anyway. I think they look great and appear to be very comfortable together.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just looked at all the pics being posted in the Fan Thread of them at a Charity function yesterday. There are so many pictures that the fans are posting of them during this road trip adventure they are on (along with many more other pics) and what occured to me is they are just doing there own thing without having to impress anyone. There is no underlying message, they are dressed normal, and they are going about their days enjoying themselves. Neither one is promoting themselves for work, they don't take a million selfies of themselves. Most of the time it's with fans asking for a pic.

This is a relationship that's just happening, it's not like Emily and Brad were "going to try", there's no trying here IMO, it's just a happy couple who are dating in a long distance relationship.  

Well stated GA! JPG is essentially living the same life he lived prior to becoming the Bachelor - lots of travel, involved with professional athletes and entertainers, etc. He just has the wonderful addition of his novia by his side. And we know that "Nikki the Nurse" is still a nurse.   

That is what I like about most of the recent Bach couples - they are still living their lives as they were before the Bach experience. Ashely is a dentist & cutie JP is still in construction, Chris is still in mortgage banking & Des is still designing wedding dresses. The common thread here is that each of these couples had careers before going on a reality dating show, not just a job title created for their ABC bio.  Hugesmile 

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly