SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 am

Another Jake & Vienna 2.0 laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 1f49c

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 8367-910 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 I_got_13 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:12 am

I'd like to see Nikki as the next Bachelorette.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:37 am

Amberish wrote:I'd like to see Nikki as the next Bachelorette.

For me....Definitely not!!! She is grumpy and hates social media, not to mention I don't need to see Andi on my screen again giving advice as I'm sure producers would suggest....or the rehash of the JPab debacle that we would be forced to endure numerous times. She would hate all the publicity one has to do to promote the show and she would get slammed in the media all over again. Besides, she said she wanted to go back to her normal life...I for one am happy to let her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 am

Sprite wrote:

For me....Definitely not!!! She is grumpy and hates social media, not to mention I don't need to see Andi on my screen again giving advice as I'm sure producers would suggest....or the rehash of the JPab debacle that we would be forced to endure numerous times. She would hate all the publicity one has to do to promote the show and she would get slammed in the media all over again. Besides, she said she wanted to go back to her normal life...I for one am happy to let her.

Before CT I would have agreed with Amberish, but now I agree with you Sprite.  The things she said about fans disturbing her while she ate and her general inability to deal with negativity on SM would not make for a good lead.  

I hope she is as cranky as CT showed and as a lead she might be given leeway that she didn't get on CT, but still one season of MeAndI was enough, if they are as alike as I am beginning to think then nope I don't want MeNikki.

BTW, while I didn't hate JPG as the bachelor, I never would have picked him for the part either. Truthfully his season had the worst female cast in my opinion. I kind of want to pretend the whole thing never happened.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:54 am

Sprite wrote:

clapping! Sprite, no matter what thread I'm on, it seems you speak my language! Haha. If you are a Taurus, bonus points! Hehe
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:42 am

Oh dear, this is exactly up TPTB's alley having Nikki return as the next 'ette someday. The wildcard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:51 am

I bet a Canadian Loonie, IMO if she was presented with that offer, she would take it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:04 am

Nikki would be a horrible choice for the Bachelorette. She doesn't have the right personality to be a lead and she appears to hate being on tv and the resultant publicity. I can't imagine her wanting to do it but I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to offer it to her. Hopefully there's someone really good on the next show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:05 am

albean99 wrote:I doubt very much that Nikki will need to be set up with a guy by Andi plus I'm pretty sure she can find her own date if there's actually a wedding to go someday.

First one that comes to my mind is Josh's friend Chad Gloer. Nikki and Chad will probably both be in the wedding.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:22 am

nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:I doubt very much that Nikki will need to be set up with a guy by Andi plus I'm pretty sure she can find her own date if there's actually a wedding to go someday.

First one that comes to my mind is Josh's friend Chad Gloer.  Nikki and Chad will probably both be in the wedding.

IMO Nikki would be better off to find someone where she lives and in her own time. I understand that people like Andi & Josh but it doesn't seem appropriate to be talking about a wedding in this thread when Nikki & JPG just broke up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 am

Nikki knows "the process works". However, the bottom line for me is she earned it for having put up with that lying liar Juan Pablo.

I admit until Couple's Therapy, I fell for Juan Pablo's BS, too ... a lot of us did. But, Nikki did the heavy lifting ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Amberish wrote:Nikki knows "the process works". However, the bottom line for me is she earned it for having put up with that lying liar Juan Pablo.

I admit until Couple's Therapy, I fell for Juan Pablo's BS, too ... a lot of us did. But, Nikki did the heavy lifting ...

She was humiliated at the end of The Bachelor and even worse on CT. Imagine her watching it and hearing the other couples talking about how stupid she is thinking she had something with him. Jenna especially must have made her cringe with her rant of he is not saying it because he does not lve you. Kudos to her for reaching her limit and getting out of a stagnant relationship. JP is not the 1st person to have a daughter, many others have managed to have relationships even with children. He uses that as an excuse for his commitment issues. How long is a woman supposed to stay with you before you deem her worthy of your love? I loved them both but there is no reward for staying in place where you are banging your head against a wall. And the whole he shows love theory is not enough IMO. If you really love someone, you would not made them the object of national ridicule that could be avoided by saying you love said someone. He should take his te amo and te adore to someone who will get it.
I see her meeting someone who will be happy to profess his love and protect her from scorn. Sadly JP was not ready to let go of his stubborness to do that. Good luck to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly