SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Andi,lived through JP season so I doubt if anything Nikki has said or will say about JP is any surprise to Andi....Andi has never betrayed Nikki trust saying anything that was divulged to her to the masses (if we are speculating that Nikki has divulged).....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:19 pm

I understand confiding in friends, but me personally, I would never confide in a friend without settling the problem with the person involved first. That confidence always has a way of making it's way back to where you don't want it to be heard. I wouldn't buy a house without them knowing about it especially when the problem is distance, I wouldn't be telling someone else I plan on ending it by a certain date, lining up my ducks while continuing with the relationship and going on a trip. That IMO is simply rotten. Why not just end it, and move on, rather than move on secretly and ending it.

Sooner or later the other person will always be able to say, you discussed it without them, put an action plan in place behind their backs.  If it was reversed I wouldn't be very happy that I was not there to discuss my side of the story in a conversation that involved me. A plan in place, wasting my time, when that person already knew what they were doing. Actually the more I think of it, it would make me livid.

I understand those that do not care for JPG are happy she moved on, I am too, however maybe it's just me but that is not the way I would ever handle it. Especially confiding in a loud mouth who is not known for keeping info to himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:20 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Andi,lived through JP season so I doubt if anything Nikki has said or will say about JP is any surprise to Andi....Andi has never betrayed Nikki trust saying anything that was divulged to her to the masses (if we are speculating that Nikki has divulged).....

True, we are speculating that Josh's word about JPG not being their kind of people came from just the way that Andi reacted to him on her season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Nikki can't control what her friends say. Evel especially seems to have a big mouth that he needs to learn how to keep shut.

I don't get the problem with Nikki venting to friends. I don't know how many bottles of wine, chick flicks, and pints of Ben & Jerry's I've consumed while my friends have vented about boy problems.

And JuanPa has to be kind and not say anything otherwise he will undo all his hard work from CT where he tried to make himself look like a good guy/boyfriend while Nikki was being ripped apart. He can't have that considering he has aspirations of staying in the media.

All this stuff about her considering breaking up with him right around Bali and then buying a house recently just confirms their relationship was essentially over long before it was made official.

I'm just glad this farce of a relationship is over. It was never gonna end in marriage. They both have too many issues with the other one to get around unless they both got personality replacements.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Andi,lived through JP season so I doubt if anything Nikki has said or will say about JP is any surprise to Andi....Andi has never betrayed Nikki trust saying anything that was divulged to her to the masses (if we are speculating that Nikki has divulged).....

True, we are speculating that Josh's word about JPG not being their kind of people came from just the way that Andi reacted to him on her season.

Well look how we react or post about people who we have watched on TV.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

I think that's an extreme way to look at it.  I call her confiding things to friends as venting...not bad mouthing and it's something most people do when going thru tough, confusing, sad times and needing an ear and a shoulder to cry on.  Confiding in friends versus sharing personal feelings that could potentially hurt JPG's rep is being kind rather than being two faced.  If Nikki had said something negative about JP to the mags, she'd be skewered.    

^^ clapping! And remember that Andi and Dick really the only two friends of Nikkis that know JP well.  Others might have met JP but they've never spent a great deal of time with him.

And then she has these two respected friends who then turn around and say the negative things about him.  Andi did it directly and then had Josh do it, and then Dick does it one his Evel recap.

So really, I guess if you want to share and not hurt your bf, then don't you trust people who don't share your thoughts.  Or maybe it is better to have your friends make mean snipes so you can look good like you still care for him?

The key here is that those things Nikki is sharing aren't being kept private at all are they?

Speaking strictly for myself, I'll admit to telling a close friend something and regretting it because it was repeated - more than once. Those are the lessons we learn in life. I live in a glass house, therefore, I am hesitant to throw stones.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 pm

umngirl wrote:Nikki can't control what her friends say. Evel especially seems to have a big mouth that he needs to learn how to keep shut.

I don't get the problem with Nikki venting to friends. I don't know how many bottles of wine, chick flicks, and pints of Ben & Jerry's I've consumed while my friends have vented about boy problems.

And JuanPa has to be kind and not say anything otherwise he will undo all his hard work from CT where he tried to make himself look like a good guy/boyfriend while Nikki was being ripped apart. He can't have that considering he has aspirations of staying in the media.

All this stuff about her considering breaking up with him right around Bali and then buying a house recently just confirms their relationship was essentially over long before it was made official.

I'm just glad this farce of a relationship is over. It was never gonna end in marriage. They both have too many issues with the other one to get around unless they both got personality replacements.

Yes, but are your friends out sharing your secrets and complaints with everyone else in the world. Would you still confide in friends if you knew they had a tendency to share your complaints. Dick has a history of this and Andi has made digs at JPG all along.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Nikki can't control what her friends say. Evel especially seems to have a big mouth that he needs to learn how to keep shut.

Great post. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Andi, can make digs at JP it's not like she doesn't personally know him...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Yes, but are your friends out sharing your secrets and complaints with everyone else in the world.  Would you still confide in friends if you knew they had a tendency to share your complaints.  Dick has a history of this and Andi has made digs at JPG all along.

The way I see it, Andi is allowed to share her opinion of JuanPa as much as she wants considering she actually knows him. As for Evel, perhaps Nikki didn't think Evel would divulge. But yes, my friends did share some things on social media. Well it wasn't as big a stage as these reality tv contestants are dealing with, it happened and we all lived through it just fine and are still friends.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yes, but are your friends out sharing your secrets and complaints with everyone else in the world.  Would you still confide in friends if you knew they had a tendency to share your complaints.  Dick has a history of this and Andi has made digs at JPG all along.

The way I see it, Andi is allowed to share her opinion of JuanPa as much as she wants considering she actually knows him. As for Evel, perhaps Nikki didn't think Evel would divulge. But yes, my friends did share some things on social media. Well it wasn't as big a stage as these reality tv contestants are dealing with, it happened and we all lived through it just fine and are still friends.

And would you trust them again to share those things with? If you do, then why not just tell the person you have an issue with directly? Not to pick, this is just not something I have ever understood. And in CT Dr. Jenn pointed out that one of the big problems of their relationship was Nikki not telling things to JPG. If JPG is an ass about it then cool, break up, but I have never respected being upset with people and not giving them a chance to fix it or improve it. That is just me and my opinion.

As for Nikki's house, she should thank us fans and JPG for giving her the opportunity to go on CT and make the money to be able to buy a house, but in true Nikki style, she won't watch CT and she acts resentful.

Sorry, JPG to me owns his flaws and except for the group of girls who were so disappointed that JPG didn't spend enough time getting to know them on TB, have we heard negative about him from others who know him? Dick didn't like him with Nikki, but likes JPG for himself.

Nikki doesn't own her flaws and she seems to enjoy being the victim.

I know I say this a lot, but it is true. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Nikki you went on reality tv, hated it once, then did it again and hated. I am sorry, but you should have learned the first time. Plenty have, Lindsey from Sean's season being an easy example. Nothing wrong with hating it when it happens the first time, but when you go back and complain that makes you the fool. Plus her willingness to take the free perks with complaining, even worse.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

And would you trust them again to share those things with?  If you do, then why not just tell the person you have an issue with directly?  Not to pick, this is just not something I have ever understood.  And in CT Dr. Jenn pointed out that one of the big problems of their relationship was Nikki not telling things to JPG.  If JPG is an ass about it then cool, break up, but I have never respected being upset with people and not giving them a chance to fix it or improve it.  That is just me and my opinion.

As for Nikki's house, she should thank us fans and JPG for giving her the opportunity to go on CT and make the money to be able to buy a house, but in true Nikki style, she won't watch CT and she acts resentful.  

Sorry, JPG to me owns his flaws and except for the group of girls who were so disappointed that JPG didn't spend enough time getting to know them on TB, have we heard negative about him from others who know him?  Dick didn't like him with Nikki, but likes JPG for himself.

Nikki doesn't own her flaws and she seems to enjoy being the victim.  

I know I say this a lot, but it is true.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Nikki you went on reality tv, hated it once, then did it again and hated.  I am sorry, but you should have learned the first time.  Plenty have, Lindsey from Sean's season being an easy example.  Nothing wrong with hating it when it happens the first time, but when you go back and complain that makes you the fool.  Plus her willingness to take the free perks with complaining, even worse.

Considering I'm in one of their wedding next summer along with several others who may have shared what they shouldn't have, yup. And I still call them to vent all the time.

Nikki went on CT FOR JuanPa. She didn't want to, but did it for his sake and then got ran over by the CT bus, driven by JuanPa himself. You think she would have gone on the show if it wasn't for him? I certainly don't.

JuanPa doesn't own his flaws. He makes excuses for his behavior all the time. It's always his culture, because he has a daughter, because of Nikki, because of others, etc. If he honestly just straight up admitted he is a commitment phobe who loves all the attention from the media and fans, then maybe I would have a little respect for him.

So should all the people from the show thank their fans when they get opportunities and then are able to afford buying a house? We don't know how much Nikki had already saved up for her own house. For all we know, she could have taken every penny from CT and put it in a retirement fund or something.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly