SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

The way I see it, Andi is allowed to share her opinion of JuanPa as much as she wants considering she actually knows him. As for Evel, perhaps Nikki didn't think Evel would divulge. But yes, my friends did share some things on social media. Well it wasn't as big a stage as these reality tv contestants are dealing with, it happened and we all lived through it just fine and are still friends.

And would you trust them again to share those things with?  If you do, then why not just tell the person you have an issue with directly?  Not to pick, this is just not something I have ever understood.  And in CT Dr. Jenn pointed out that one of the big problems of their relationship was Nikki not telling things to JPG.  If JPG is an ass about it then cool, break up, but I have never respected being upset with people and not giving them a chance to fix it or improve it.  That is just me and my opinion.

As for Nikki's house, she should thank us fans and JPG for giving her the opportunity to go on CT and make the money to be able to buy a house, but in true Nikki style, she won't watch CT and she acts resentful.  

Sorry, JPG to me owns his flaws and except for the group of girls who were so disappointed that JPG didn't spend enough time getting to know them on TB, have we heard negative about him from others who know him?  Dick didn't like him with Nikki, but likes JPG for himself.

Nikki doesn't own her flaws and she seems to enjoy being the victim.  

I know I say this a lot, but it is true.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Nikki you went on reality tv, hated it once, then did it again and hated.  I am sorry, but you should have learned the first time.  Plenty have, Lindsey from Sean's season being an easy example.  Nothing wrong with hating it when it happens the first time, but when you go back and complain that makes you the fool.  Plus her willingness to take the free perks with complaining, even worse.

Considering I'm in one of their wedding next summer along with several others who may have shared what they shouldn't have, yup. And I still call them to vent all the time.

Nikki went on CT FOR JuanPa. She didn't want to, but did it for his sake and then got ran over by the CT bus, driven by JuanPa himself. You think she would have gone on the show if it wasn't for him? I certainly don't.

JuanPa doesn't own his flaws. He makes excuses for his behavior all the time. It's always his culture, because he has a daughter, because of Nikki, because of others, etc. If he honestly just straight up admitted he is a commitment phobe who loves all the attention from the media and fans, then maybe I would have a little respect for him.

So should all the people from the show thank their fans when they get opportunities and then are able to afford buying a house? We don't know how much Nikki had already saved up for her own house. For all we know, she could have taken every penny from CT and put it in a retirement fund or something.

Truthfully, yes I do think they should thank their fans. But then again, I always thought most did. Trista and Ryan sure did. Sean and Cat do. I think both of those couples have readily acknowledged that it was the fan interest that enabled them to get the opportunities that they did. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly?

I understand JPG's culture, so to me, it wasn't an excuse, but more like truth. But again, I dated a JPG kind of guy, so maybe I just get that better.

I think when JPG meets a woman who he can trust with his daughter, then we may see a commitment. I understand why JPG never got there with Nikki. Nikki always defended Andi over him, why would he trust her with his daughter.

Sorry, but people like Jason, Emily, Michelle M, and JPG aren't making decisions on themselves only, it involves their child too. I actually always believed that was part of what happened with Michelle M and Graham, she probably could have waited for Graham, but with a child she needed more.

I wouldn't have wanted the Nikki I saw on CT to be the stepmother to my daughter either. Her desire for him to leave Camila to be with her, that makes her worse in my opinion. Cody moved to be with Michelle. Molly moved to Jason. Heck, even as fake as it may have been Jef moved to Emily. But JPG should leave Camila to be with Nikki? Then I wouldn't have liked him either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 pm

I would like to ask everyone here:  how would feel if your significant other  go behind you and tell his or her friends all the plans he/ she has and u are the last one to know about it?

My answer is: I would be pissed, betrayed and hurt! 

What's yours?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

And would you trust them again to share those things with?  If you do, then why not just tell the person you have an issue with directly?  Not to pick, this is just not something I have ever understood.  And in CT Dr. Jenn pointed out that one of the big problems of their relationship was Nikki not telling things to JPG.  If JPG is an ass about it then cool, break up, but I have never respected being upset with people and not giving them a chance to fix it or improve it.  That is just me and my opinion.

As for Nikki's house, she should thank us fans and JPG for giving her the opportunity to go on CT and make the money to be able to buy a house, but in true Nikki style, she won't watch CT and she acts resentful.  

Sorry, JPG to me owns his flaws and except for the group of girls who were so disappointed that JPG didn't spend enough time getting to know them on TB, have we heard negative about him from others who know him?  Dick didn't like him with Nikki, but likes JPG for himself.

Nikki doesn't own her flaws and she seems to enjoy being the victim.  

I know I say this a lot, but it is true.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Nikki you went on reality tv, hated it once, then did it again and hated.  I am sorry, but you should have learned the first time.  Plenty have, Lindsey from Sean's season being an easy example.  Nothing wrong with hating it when it happens the first time, but when you go back and complain that makes you the fool.  Plus her willingness to take the free perks with complaining, even worse.

Considering I'm in one of their wedding next summer along with several others who may have shared what they shouldn't have, yup. And I still call them to vent all the time.

Nikki went on CT FOR JuanPa. She didn't want to, but did it for his sake and then got ran over by the CT bus, driven by JuanPa himself. You think she would have gone on the show if it wasn't for him? I certainly don't.

JuanPa doesn't own his flaws. He makes excuses for his behavior all the time. It's always his culture, because he has a daughter, because of Nikki, because of others, etc. If he honestly just straight up admitted he is a commitment phobe who loves all the attention from the media and fans, then maybe I would have a little respect for him.

So should all the people from the show thank their fans when they get opportunities and then are able to afford buying a house? We don't know how much Nikki had already saved up for her own house. For all we know, she could have taken every penny from CT and put it in a retirement fund or something.

Truthfully, yes I do think they should thank their fans.  But then again, I always thought most did.  Trista and Ryan sure did.  Sean and Cat do.  I think both of those couples have readily acknowledged that it was the fan interest that enabled them to get the opportunities that they did.  Maybe I am remembering incorrectly?

I understand JPG's culture, so to me, it wasn't an excuse, but more like truth.  But again, I dated a JPG kind of guy, so maybe I just get that better.

I think when JPG meets a woman who he can trust with his daughter, then we may see a commitment.  I understand why JPG never got there with Nikki.  Nikki always defended Andi over him, why would he trust her with his daughter.

Sorry, but people like Jason, Emily, Michelle M, and JPG aren't making decisions on themselves only, it involves their child too.  I actually always believed that was part of what happened with Michelle M and Graham, she probably could have waited for Graham, but with a child she needed more.  

I wouldn't have wanted the Nikki I saw on CT to be the stepmother to my daughter either.  Her desire for him to leave Camila to be with her, that makes her worse in my opinion.  Cody moved to be with Michelle.  Molly moved to Jason.  Heck, even as fake as it may have been Jef moved to Emily.  But JPG should leave Camila to be with Nikki?  Then I wouldn't have liked him either.

Being thankful you have fans and thanking them that you can buy a house are not the same in my eyes. SeanCat never once mentioned fans in any of the times they've talked about their house. Sure they have thanked fans for following them and watching their appearances but not directly.

I know plenty of Latin and South American men. Not a single one is like JuanPa.

Nikki had a reason to defend Andi over JuanPa if she wanted to. She stated she understood exactly how Andi felt because she felt that way too. The fact she stuck with him after that is something he should be thanking her for. He's put her through the ringer repeatedly. Let's not act like JuanPa was some prince who only treated her awesomely. I believe in her interview there was an instance where he yelled and cursed her out over the phone. Real mature there.

So JuanPa can travel all over the country/world all the time, but he could never move? He flies all the time anyway, so if he lived elsewhere, he would simply fly in to see Camilla whenever he wanted. Not saying he should have moved, but let's not act like he has sole custody of her and isn't prone to not seeing her for extended periods of time.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:46 pm

chinita wrote:I would like to ask everyone here:  how would feel if your significant other  go behind you and tell his or her friends all the plans he/ she has and u are the last one to know about it?

What's yours?

Had it happen. lived to tell about it, and we're still friends.

Again, we don't know what JuanPa was telling his friends/family. Just because they didn't talk about it like Evel did doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:52 pm

chinita wrote:I would like to ask everyone here:  how would feel if your significant other  go behind you and tell his or her friends all the plans he/ she has and u are the last one to know about it?

What's yours?

We all have close friends, but how many do we have that we can trust 100%. I have quite a few close friends, I've known for more years that we have been alive. There is only 1 that I know if I said don't say anything, I know she wouldn't. The others, I love like sisters, but trust them 100% if I said something in confidence, no I don't. How much of a good friend was Dick whom she knew for a short time. Maybe she din't care who Dick told. It was her way of starting to plant the seed. She obviously had been planning this for awhile.

I would never tell anyone other than the person involved of my plans. I plan on buying house, I'm never going to move out of KC, we tried this, it's not working, it's time to move on.

I would be furious if someone bought a house, told a friend they planned on leaving, and I knew nothing about it. Why be sneaky about it? That's taking the other for a fool. You don't do that to someone you love. She wanted to hear him tell her he loved her. She apparently did many times, and didn't hear it back. Maybe because he knew it had no meaning when she said it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What's yours?

We all have close friends, but how many do we have that we can trust 100%. I have quite a few close friends, I've known for more years that we have been alive. There is only 1 that I know if I said don't say anything, I know she wouldn't. The others, I love like sisters, but trust them 100% if I said something in confidence, no I don't. How much of a good friend was Dick whom she knew for a short time. Maybe she din't care who Dick told. It was her way of starting to plant the seed. She obviously had been planning this for awhile.

I would never tell anyone other than the person involved of my plans. I plan on buying house, I'm never going to move out of KC, we tried this, it's not working, it's time to move on.

I would be furious if someone bought a house, told a friend they planned on leaving, and I knew nothing about it. Why be sneaky about it? That's taking the other for a fool. You don't do that to someone you love. She wanted to hear him tell her he loved her. She apparently did many times, and didn't hear it back. Maybe because he knew it had no meaning when she said it.

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:33 am

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Truthfully, yes I do think they should thank their fans.  But then again, I always thought most did.  Trista and Ryan sure did.  Sean and Cat do.  I think both of those couples have readily acknowledged that it was the fan interest that enabled them to get the opportunities that they did.  Maybe I am remembering incorrectly?

I understand JPG's culture, so to me, it wasn't an excuse, but more like truth.  But again, I dated a JPG kind of guy, so maybe I just get that better.

I think when JPG meets a woman who he can trust with his daughter, then we may see a commitment.  I understand why JPG never got there with Nikki.  Nikki always defended Andi over him, why would he trust her with his daughter.

Sorry, but people like Jason, Emily, Michelle M, and JPG aren't making decisions on themselves only, it involves their child too.  I actually always believed that was part of what happened with Michelle M and Graham, she probably could have waited for Graham, but with a child she needed more.  

I wouldn't have wanted the Nikki I saw on CT to be the stepmother to my daughter either.  Her desire for him to leave Camila to be with her, that makes her worse in my opinion.  Cody moved to be with Michelle.  Molly moved to Jason.  Heck, even as fake as it may have been Jef moved to Emily.  But JPG should leave Camila to be with Nikki?  Then I wouldn't have liked him either.

Being thankful you have fans and thanking them that you can buy a house are not the same in my eyes. SeanCat never once mentioned fans in any of the times they've talked about their house. Sure they have thanked fans for following them and watching their appearances but not directly.

Nikki had a reason to defend Andi over JuanPa if she wanted to. She stated she understood exactly how Andi felt because she felt that way too. The fact she stuck with him after that is something he should be thanking her for. He's put her through the ringer repeatedly. Let's not act like JuanPa was some prince who only treated her awesomely. I believe in her interview there was an instance where he yelled and cursed her out over the phone. Real mature there.

So JuanPa can travel all over the country/world all the time, but he could never move? He flies all the time anyway, so if he lived elsewhere, he would simply fly in to see Camilla whenever he wanted. Not saying he should have moved, but let's not act like he has sole custody of her and isn't prone to not seeing her for extended periods of time.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm not so sure that Nikki wanted JP to move away from Camilla, but I think she wanted to know that she was AS IMPORTANT as Camilla - as she should if she is going to be his wife.  She never felt that from him in my opinion so she tried to force him to make her feel important in his eyes.  It didn't work, but seriously, I am a mother of 3 and I LOVE MY CHILDREN.  BUT my husband is equally important in my eyes.  Juan Pablo never saw that. If they were to ever be a family he would have to love Nikki as much (although maybe differently) than Camilla.   So in my eyes, he never really loved Nikki - and she knew it.  You can't force someone to love you.   She is MUCH better off without him.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:22 am

luvlady345 wrote:
eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:What kind of woman won't move so a man can stay in the same place with his daughter?

IMO, one who isn't getting the kind of commitment from their partner that shows the partner is fully invested.  Nikki is a planner.  JP is not.  Without a clear plan that moves a relationship forward, why would anyone give up a good job and closeness to family.  Why should Nikki move to Miami when JP hasn't even introduced her to Camilla as more than a "friend"?

I also think that fully appreciating JP's family situation, with everyone living in such close quarters, may impact the reality of what moving to Miami means.  Does it mean moving into and accepting that living situation? I would find living in the same complex with my in-laws totally unacceptable.

:claphands Thank you, exactly ^THIS!!!!!

I totally disagree. Nikki was willing to marry him by only knowing him for weeks or less. If she's a planner and a good one, you don't rush into things. Nikki stayed for almost a month in Mia ATFR and they rent a service apartment. I'm sure if she moves to MIA, they will live apart from the parents or probably buy a place together with the money they got in CT. Also, she said he already introduced her to Camila as girlfriend in June

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:29 am

eliza3 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I couldn't agree more.

I'm not so sure that Nikki wanted JP to move away from Camilla, but I think she wanted to know that she was AS IMPORTANT as Camilla - as she should if she is going to be his wife.  She never felt that from him in my opinion so she tried to force him to make her feel important in his eyes.  It didn't work, but seriously, I am a mother of 3 and I LOVE MY CHILDREN.  BUT my husband is equally important in my eyes.  Juan Pablo never saw that. If they were to ever be a family he would have to love Nikki as much (although maybe differently) than Camilla.   So in my eyes, he never really loved Nikki - and she knew it.  You can't force someone to love you.   She is MUCH better off without him.

And God forbid you got divorced or weren't with him anymore. Would you be able to love another man if you didn't feel you could trust him to love your children as much as he loves you?

Your husband and you were together first I presume, so you never had this question to answer, but anyone who is having to make choices on love with a child, I would think would need to be sure that the person was really capable of loving and giving to their child before loving that person. We saw how wonderful it was for Jason when the whole Melissa thing went south. Truth was he made a choice, a bad choice, as Melissa was using Jason solely to get Ty to shape up and step up. He has this to explain to his child, luckily in Jason's case Molly forgave him.

I will never criticize JPG for putting Camila first. I personally watched my own sister continually put her quest for love in front of my niece and it broke my heart. In my opinion, once you have a child that child should come first and if that person can't put your child's needs first too that is a problem.

He is much better off without her. JPG may hesitate to say ILY, but he shows it. Nikki threw it out there and then never showed it.

Umngirl, Nikki has spoken out her annoyance with her fans, so yup, not happy to see her benefit. My right and my opinion.

If Nikki agreed with Andi so much then why stay with JPG at all? I would have respected Nikki if she was honest with JPG and told him that she had the problem with him she had. Not saying it, nope she loses her right to complain. I don't respect people who don't share their feelings and then blame the other person for it. That is not grown up or healthy in my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:40 am

^People do stupid things when they are in love. Nikki probably didn't think JuanPa would continue to act like he did with Andi. Looks like he did just that.

My parents are divorced and both found new significant others not long after. My mom even moved almost 2 hours away from my hometown for her new relationship and all of her kids still love her just as much as before.

I still fail to see how JuanPa was so great at showing his love. He belittled Nikki, laughed at her inappropriately, cussed her out apparently, and who knows what else. Yup, that's true love right there.

Your opinion is all fine and dandy. Mine is that JuanPa is a pompous jacka$$.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 am

umngirl wrote:Nikki can't control what her friends say. Evel especially seems to have a big mouth that he needs to learn how to keep shut.

I don't get the problem with Nikki venting to friends. I don't know how many bottles of wine, chick flicks, and pints of Ben & Jerry's I've consumed while my friends have vented about boy problems.

And JuanPa has to be kind and not say anything otherwise he will undo all his hard work from CT where he tried to make himself look like a good guy/boyfriend while Nikki was being ripped apart. He can't have that considering he has aspirations of staying in the media.

All this stuff about her considering breaking up with him right around Bali and then buying a house recently just confirms their relationship was essentially over long before it was made official.

I'm just glad this farce of a relationship is over. It was never gonna end in marriage. They both have too many issues with the other one to get around unless they both got personality replacements.

Of course she can if she wants. She can tell them not to tell anyone. Obviously she trustes them. She can tell them "I trust you not to tell anyone"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:48 am

chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:Nikki can't control what her friends say. Evel especially seems to have a big mouth that he needs to learn how to keep shut.

I don't get the problem with Nikki venting to friends. I don't know how many bottles of wine, chick flicks, and pints of Ben & Jerry's I've consumed while my friends have vented about boy problems.

And JuanPa has to be kind and not say anything otherwise he will undo all his hard work from CT where he tried to make himself look like a good guy/boyfriend while Nikki was being ripped apart. He can't have that considering he has aspirations of staying in the media.

All this stuff about her considering breaking up with him right around Bali and then buying a house recently just confirms their relationship was essentially over long before it was made official.

I'm just glad this farce of a relationship is over. It was never gonna end in marriage. They both have too many issues with the other one to get around unless they both got personality replacements.

Of course she can if she wants.  She can tell them not to tell anyone.  Obviously she trustes them.  She can tell them "I trust you not to tell anyone"  

And they can still decide on their own to share what Nikki said.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly