SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:47 am

Brill wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Brill wrote:Wouldn't that be something if in the end KayLynn is the F1??? laugh out loud

laugh out loud - funny I was just thinking that this morning.  Some think Trish could also be F1... but going by the edit I'm seeing when rewatching some episodes, Kaylynn's is more F1-like than Trisha's is IMO

Well one thing for sure, Tim doesn't have to wonder if KayLynn is in love with him.  She was there already at night 1.  Maybe he likes a woman dependant totally on him?? Some men do.  She keeps saying things to the camera that she knows she will be the last one standing!!  Also as insecure as she is you would think that Tim would cut her loose so she doesn't get even more into him then she already is????

Now that would be a shocker to all of us, since no one is talking about her being the F1.. Hugesmile

Based on BachCanada social media (Twitter account) most of their photo posts have Kaylynn in them. If she is F1 then they are using SM to make it more obvious (than her being so into him already is). 

You can check out screencaps thread to see that on the group date, Tim held hands with Kaylynn on the rides in Wonderland, chose her for the 1:1 time where he kissed kissed her in front of all the girls... The holding hands SC is actually on BachCanada's Twitter page. They posted the image. 

She obviously feels fine going to him to talk to him, etc. So if she is F1 then he is more into being chased than chasing (that would be something new, laugh out loud).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:06 am

bachfann123 wrote:Why would April be there hmmm any word of Kalyn or Sachelle

Out of the F5, Trisha, April, Lisa and Sachelle were all in Vancouver this weekend. The only one I didn't see any sightings of was Kaylynn, but that could be because she has no social media. I also haven't see her in any pictures. Trisha posted a couple and as of last night, she was still in Vancouver.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:
bachfann123 wrote:Why would April be there hmmm any word of Kalyn or Sachelle

Out of the F5, Trisha, April, Lisa and Sachelle were all in Vancouver this weekend. The only one I didn't see any sightings of was Kaylynn, but that could be because she has no social media. I also haven't see her in any pictures. Trisha posted a couple and as of last night, she was still in Vancouver.

Maybe he did pick Kaylynn..... but if he did, I feel sorry for him... cuz has that chick has shades of Sybil written all over her giggling that is one messed up lady... you never knowing which personality is going to come out to play that day stupid

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:31 am

I was just checking Kaylynn's FB and you can see her friends list and she's friends with all the girls... April, Trish, Lisa and Sachelle for sure. April's FB page security settings wont' let me access hers.

anybody know the twitter names of the girls? I have an account and would like to follow them while the show is airing

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:46 am

northernviewer wrote:I was just checking Kaylynn's FB and you can see her friends list and she's friends with all the girls... April, Trish, Lisa and Sachelle for sure.  April's FB page security settings wont' let me access hers.  

anybody know the twitter names of the girls?  I have an account and would like to follow them while the show is airing

Do we have a post somewhere of the F5 contestant's SM handles? Would be helpful if someone can post them. TIA.

Facebook: (all are private, past few days even more so)
Lisa Racz  https://www.facebook.com/lisa.m.racz (Profile pic= 4 Sept, Cover pic=6 Sept)
Sachelle Violette  https://www.facebook.com/sachelle.violette (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic =2012)
April Brockman  https://www.facebook.com/april.brockman (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic =2012)
Trisha https://www.facebook.com/trisha.vergo (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic= 1 Oct)
Kaylynn https://www.facebook.com/klynn.taylor.7  (Profile pic= 27 Aug, Cover pic=2013)

There is also a closed Facebook group '- BETTYS - BACHCAN FAMJAM Season 2' with all F5 girls  https://www.facebook.com/groups/279402132260051/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Profile and Cover pic dates)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I was just checking Kaylynn's FB and you can see her friends list and she's friends with all the girls... April, Trish, Lisa and Sachelle for sure.  April's FB page security settings wont' let me access hers.  

anybody know the twitter names of the girls?  I have an account and would like to follow them while the show is airing

Do we have a post somewhere of the F5 contestant's SM handles? Would be helpful if someone can post them. TIA.

Facebook: (all are private, past few days even more so)
Lisa Racz  https://www.facebook.com/lisa.m.racz
Sachelle Violette  https://www.facebook.com/sachelle.violette
April Brockman  https://www.facebook.com/april.brockman
Trisha https://www.facebook.com/trisha.vergo
Kaylynn https://www.facebook.com/klynn.taylor.7

There is also a closed Facebook group '- BETTYS - BACHCAN FAMJAM Season 2' with all F5 girls https://www.facebook.com/groups/279402132260051/

thanks for posting the link... I had posted the Bettys Bachcan page but didn't provide the link.

sounds like they're all going to keep in touch, well for now anyway.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Found this photo and Kaylynn's (K Lynn Taylor) comment interesting about April Brockman having a wee chat with Tim... (we know they talked about their mutual love of all things Spanish... and Tim mentioned the Spanish thing in one of his recent interviews).

Also, one of the 'likes' on Kaylynn's comment is Lisa

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    K Lynn Taylor i spot April Brockman in the background havin' a wee chat 
  • 25 September at 01:18 · 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152750571794031&set=a.10150626567069031.415536.512159030&type=1&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Where is the pics of them in Vancouver?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:44 pm

I can't see Kaylynn being the F1. She just isn't the type of person that I would think Tim would choose. She's very insecure and emotionally you can see she doesn't handle situations that well. Tim has worked in the financial district which is a gruelling job, he's an entrepreneur and IMO very mature in knowing who he is and what he wants. Kaylynn IMO obviously has some social issues.

But hey, it's not over till it's over! (And sometimes as we've seen in Bach Aussie, even when it's over it's not over! laugh out loud)

Do we know where she works? Her bio describes her as a ballerina, her vimeo account describes her as an actress/ballerina.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Found this photo and Kaylynn's (K Lynn Taylor) comment interesting about April Brockman having a wee chat with Tim... (we know they talked about their mutual love of all things Spanish... and Tim mentioned the Spanish thing in one of his recent interviews).

Also, one of the 'likes' on Kaylynn's comment is Lisa

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    K Lynn Taylor i spot April Brockman in the background havin' a wee chat 
  • 25 September at 01:18 · 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152750571794031&set=a.10150626567069031.415536.512159030&type=1&theater

interesting that she'd point that out - plus she added a wink emoticon.  My first line of reasoning  is that she's noticing things that says that Tim was interested in April from the first day.  If Kaylynn was really the F1, it's just kinda rubbing it in.  OK, I had a moment of panic that maybe he chose KLynn... but I'm good now giggling

Last edited by northernviewer on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Brill wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

laugh out loud - funny I was just thinking that this morning.  Some think Trish could also be F1... but going by the edit I'm seeing when rewatching some episodes, Kaylynn's is more F1-like than Trisha's is IMO

Well one thing for sure, Tim doesn't have to wonder if KayLynn is in love with him.  She was there already at night 1.  Maybe he likes a woman dependant totally on him?? Some men do.  She keeps saying things to the camera that she knows she will be the last one standing!!  Also as insecure as she is you would think that Tim would cut her loose so she doesn't get even more into him then she already is????

Now that would be a shocker to all of us, since no one is talking about her being the F1.. Hugesmile

Based on BachCanada social media (Twitter account) most of their photo posts have Kaylynn in them. If she is F1 then they are using SM to make it more obvious (than her being so into him already is). 

You can check out screencaps thread to see that on the group date, Tim held hands with Kaylynn on the rides in Wonderland, chose her for the 1:1 time where he kissed kissed her in front of all the girls... The holding hands SC is actually on BachCanada's Twitter page. They posted the image. 

She obviously feels fine going to him to talk to him, etc. So if she is F1 then he is more into being chased than chasing (that would be something new, laugh out loud).

I feel like if it's not April as F1, Kaylynn is the only other I could see as F1. That wouldn't shock me. He was attracted to her from the start, as much as to April - see their fireside converstation night one. Don't really see it with Trish and Sachelle (though my personal fav) seems to have been relegated to the background and confidant as many have mentioned. Still think it's April all the way unless she bails. In that case Kaylynn seems like the only other he's really been into in a romantic way. They do def have physical chemistry. And that tanned SC does make me wonder.

To add to the above points for Kaylynn, the date he cancelled the volleyball, I'm pretty sure that it was the ep she was upset because of her meltdown in front of Tim at the prior RC and she went to apologize to him in his room, but also she was the only one who had no date that week. After she came to see him he canceled the volleyball date and included everyone, so Kaylynn got to be part of it, if I remember correctly. He said something about needing time with people he hadn't had it with that week, and the only one that could be was Kaylynn. Everyone else was or would have been on a date. So he turned a 6 person date that included April into a much larger one to include everyone, to me mainly that was to include Kaylynn. That's just as big a move as running after April that day, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:16 pm

relaxing wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Brill wrote:

I feel like if it's not April as F1, Kaylynn is the only other I could see as F1.  That wouldn't shock me.  He was attracted to her from the start, as much as to April - see their fireside converstation night one.  Don't really see it with Trish and Sachelle (though my personal fav) seems to have been relegated to the background and confidant as many have mentioned.  Still think it's April all the way unless she bails.  In that case Kaylynn seems like the only other he's really been into in a romantic way.  They do def have physical chemistry.  And that tanned SC does make me wonder.  

To add to the above points for Kaylynn, the date he cancelled the volleyball, I'm pretty sure that it was the ep she was upset because of her meltdown in front of Tim at the prior RC and she went to apologize to him in his room, but also she was the only one who had no date that week.  After she came to see him he canceled the volleyball date and included everyone, so Kaylynn got to be part of it, if I remember correctly.  He said something about needing time with people he hadn't had it with that week, and the only one that could be was Kaylynn.  Everyone else was or would have been on a date. So he turned a 6 person date that included April into a much larger one to include everyone, to me mainly that was to include Kaylynn.  That's just as big a move as running after April that day, IMO.

When watching the second episode again last night, and after watching how his interest seemed to have waned with Kaylynn, I couldn't help but think that during the first date, the Bach has nothing to compare it to in terms of how he feels.  It's exciting it's new and she's the first girl that he found attractive, that he gets to spend some time with.  Its a benchmark so to speak as to how he can now compare other dates and girls.  Maybe it was after he spent time with April on the photoshoot date that he realized he liked her best and now what he compares the others too.  He had to have known before filming started what the dates were, locations and possible activities and then had to fit the girls into the dates, depending on how he felt about them.  I'd imagine he had to pick fairly early who was going to get that TO date and then distribute the other dates fairly among the others he was interested in.  

I've been thinking about the cancelled volleyball date to, and although I do think that Kaylynn coming to his room to complain had something to do with the cancellation, I also think that he ended the week a bit early when announcing that he was sending 4 home instead of 2 (the girls seemed shocked when the said "today"??.  so I think the date at the beach was almost like a cocktail party, a chance to spend time with them all so he would know who to eliminate.  Besides, he'd just given April extra time on a group date, he couldn't give it to her again, so he probably thought "what the hell" and just cancelled.  He did end up giving her some special cuddle time in the water, more than he gave to any other girl, so all was good in the end for Tim :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer