SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:20 am

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Found this photo and Kaylynn's (K Lynn Taylor) comment interesting about April Brockman having a wee chat with Tim... (we know they talked about their mutual love of all things Spanish... and Tim mentioned the Spanish thing in one of his recent interviews).

Also, one of the 'likes' on Kaylynn's comment is Lisa

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    K Lynn Taylor i spot April Brockman in the background havin' a wee chat 
  • 25 September at 01:18 · 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152750571794031&set=a.10150626567069031.415536.512159030&type=1&theater

interesting that she'd point that out - plus she added a wink emoticon.  My first line of reasoning  is that she's noticing things that says that Tim was interested in April from the first day.  If Kaylynn was really the F1, it's just kinda rubbing it in.  OK, I had a moment of panic that maybe he chose KLynn... but I'm good now giggling

giggling Haha, that is why I posted it. April had this in the bag day one. If you re-watch the first episode you see Tim walking over to April and then getting accosted by three other girls... but he steals a quick look at April. I firmly believe the producer's told April to walk over to Tim and talk to him since he was getting accosted by all the other girls. And then their mutual love of all things Spanish? And in his most recent Kiss interview he talks in Spanish and discusses how that is important... I will be shocked if it is not April ... she would have to leave. I will also expect Kaylynn to be happy if Tim chooses April. She really loves that girl. Her facebook comment just confirmed what I thought all along. But hey, let's sleuth away. 
:cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:25 am

^ That Facebook comment along with the winky face says a lot from Kaylynn. Sorry, I just don't see it being anyone but April and I want to reiterate it has nothing to do with being a "fan" of April as we've been told here. In all honesty, it's from what I'm seeing. I guess for me, I wouldn't be shocked if Kaylynn is the F3 or F2, but I just don't think she could be the F1. I will say though that I can see why a case could be made for Kaylynn going pretty far over Trisha, Sachelle, and Lisa though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:35 am

northernviewer wrote:
When watching the second episode again last night, and after watching how his interest seemed to have waned with Kaylynn, I couldn't help but think that during the first date, the Bach has nothing to compare it to in terms of how he feels.  It's exciting it's new and she's the first girl that he found attractive, that he gets to spend some time with.  Its a benchmark so to speak as to how he can now compare other dates and girls.  Maybe it was after he spent time with April on the photoshoot date that he realized he liked her best and now what he compares the others too.  He had to have known before filming started what the dates were, locations and possible activities and then had to fit the girls into the dates, depending on how he felt about them.  I'd imagine he had to pick fairly early who was going to get that TO date and then distribute the other dates fairly among the others he was interested in.  

I've been thinking about the cancelled volleyball date to, and although I do think that Kaylynn coming to his room to complain had something to do with the cancellation, I also think that he ended the week a bit early when announcing that he was sending 4 home instead of 2 (the girls seemed shocked when the said "today"??.  so I think the date at the beach was almost like a cocktail party, a chance to spend time with them all so he would know who to eliminate.  Besides, he'd just given April extra time on a group date, he couldn't give it to her again, so he probably thought "what the hell" and just cancelled.  He did end up giving her some special cuddle time in the water, more than he gave to any other girl, so all was good in the end for Tim :yes:

And remember that Tim, on his date with April, says ITM that he waited a long time for this TO date with April....

Ash2214: I too would not consider myself a 'fan' of April. I am basing her as F1 on Tim and his behaviour not my preferences (for my TBAU S2 I was biased, but not here).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 am

northernviewer said that if Kaylynn is F1 and winking about the April+Tim wee chat FB pic it would be rubbing it in...
Keeping in line with what is revealed outside of what we are shown... I posted this earlier upthread but wanted to see what anyone else's thoughts are on my post and what it may/may not mean?

AllAboutLove wrote:
For me, it all comes down to the HTD Tim had with April and the fact that, in her blog, April shared that she met Tim's best friend+his fiance - which is a huge deal!

1) April doesn't just mention this happenstance, she herself says it was a very big deal so that's not me reading into it...

2) We never saw it and thus without April sharing this we wouldn't know about it... so she chose to add it to the narrative deliberately.

3) Why did she let us know this? Why mention it in her blog at all?
F1 reasons: to paint a picture of her arc with Tim? To add to the love story between Tim and her?
Not-F1 reasons: to rub it into another girl's/F1's face? to mislead for the fun of it? ... What positive reason to do this if you're not F1?

For me, my reasoning says that any not-F1 reason would be negative/mean since it's not necessary information to her story if she is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:northernviewer said that if Kaylynn is F1 and winking about the April+Tim wee chat FB pic it would be rubbing it in...
Keeping in line with what is revealed outside of what we are shown... I posted this earlier upthread but wanted to see what anyone else's thoughts are on my post and what it may/may not mean?

AllAboutLove wrote:
For me, it all comes down to the HTD Tim had with April and the fact that, in her blog, April shared that she met Tim's best friend+his fiance - which is a huge deal!

1) April doesn't just mention this happenstance, she herself says it was a very big deal so that's not me reading into it...

2) We never saw it and thus without April sharing this we wouldn't know about it... so she chose to add it to the narrative deliberately.

3) Why did she let us know this? Why mention it in her blog at all?
F1 reasons: to paint a picture of her arc with Tim? To add to the love story between Tim and her?
Not-F1 reasons: to rub it into another girl's/F1's face? to mislead for the fun of it? ... What positive reason to do this if you're not F1?

For me, my reasoning says that any not-F1 reason would be negative/mean since it's not necessary information to her story if she is not F1.

April meeting his BF and his fiancé was the biggest clue for me that she's f1. I've toyed with the idea that she could leave but I think she's way to attracted to tim not to stay and take a chance regardless of how scared she is of rejection

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:As Ash posted upthread, Tim is in Vancouver as well. I don't get the tweet though. laugh out loud

Tim Warmels @BachCanTim  ·  Oct 17
Damn you Scientific American.. stop being so good. Wheels down in Van.. for... err.... nothing.....

Tim posted this on his instagram... I feel like he is sending some sort of message (not necessarily to viewers) or maybe he was reading on the plane and what he read connects to something... laugh out loud

timbo0505   Since 'tis nature's law... Wheels down in Toronto  16h
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:51 am

Here are some pictures of the get together this weekend. Rileigh is on the left of Dom  but I don't recognize the girl on the other side. I wonder if April came back on the flight with Tim. giggling

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 am

No shots of April or Kaylynn... right?  I think they're the F2 girls :yes:

eta - just noticed the one of April... but still nothing of Kaylynn..... hmmmm

eta -- is the Aril Sachelle pic from a different time? Sachelle has different clothes on.

Last edited by northernviewer on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 am

Bach nights with my girls @dougcannon85 @eurocanasian @therealdomh about 11 hours ago

Dinner with the Betty ️ @goodlovebrock
April Brockman bettiebrock  30 days ago

@eurocanasian wish you were here!

17 days ago

All images from Sachelle's public IG: http://ig-viewers.com/sbvee

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am

^ Just a head up in case anyone gets confused, that picture of April is not from this weekend. It's from when Sachelle visted her in Toronto a few weeks ago. So far, there are no pictures of April or Kaylynn from this weekend.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am

northernviewer wrote:No shots of April or Kaylynn... right?  I think they're the F2 girls :yes:

eta - but still nothing of Kaylynn..... hmmmm

that one was taken in September ... not this weekend, although she did tweet about a sleep over at the hotel

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Do we have a post somewhere of the F5 contestant's SM handles? Would be helpful if someone can post them. TIA.

Facebook: (all are private, past few days even more so)
Lisa Racz  https://www.facebook.com/lisa.m.racz (Profile pic= 4 Sept, Cover pic=6 Sept)
Sachelle Violette  https://www.facebook.com/sachelle.violette (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic =2012)
April Brockman  https://www.facebook.com/april.brockman (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic =2012)
Trisha https://www.facebook.com/trisha.vergo (Profile pic=unknown, Cover pic= 1 Oct)
Kaylynn https://www.facebook.com/klynn.taylor.7  (Profile pic= 27 Aug, Cover pic=2013)
There is also a closed Facebook group '- BETTYS - BACHCAN FAMJAM Season 2' with all F5 girls  https://www.facebook.com/groups/279402132260051/

F5 Instagram: 
Lisa Marie Racz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] acct, her name is backwards, states "Resident Villain")
Sachelle http://ig-viewers.com/sbvee (Public acct)
April Brockman http://ig-viewers.com/bettiebrock# (Private acct)
Trisha http://ig-viewers.com/dougcannon85 (Public acct)
Kaylynn http://ig-viewers.com/taylorrrr8 (Private acct)

Twitter anyone??

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer