SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by RizBiz Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 pm

He posted the pic at around 1:00 this afternoon. It appears to me that this recent instagram of his may actually be an evening pic. Carving pumpkins, candles and wine speaks of 'evening ambience' to me. As well, if you look at the lighting of the doors in his house from 2 weeks earlier, they are lit with natural light surrounding them and this photo appears to be very dark around the doors.
If this capture was not taken when he posted it, this may not automatically rule out Sachelle even though she was definitely in the Sudbury area today.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:27 pm

^ No definitely not. They are carving pumpkins though, so that tells me it had to have been taken fairly recently. I don't think anyone would be carving pumpkins in September and it's only October 6th. If it wasn't today and I had to take a guess, I would say it was from this weekend. It could have possibly been from last night and he posted it today, who knows. Since we don't know the exact day it was taken, nothing is for certain, but the fact that Sachelle was in the Sudbury area today, which is hours away from Toronto coupled with those caps we have of her and Tim that we have been talking about I just personally don't think she's the F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who see's a reflection in the wineglass?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that a red plaid shirt? On a woman with dark hair? With a row of lit candles at the bottom? LOL or are my eyes just playing tricks on me?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:51 pm

That's what I see Jo! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:56 pm

I also see a dark haired woman wearing something red but can't tell if it's plaid. Her hair looks like it's shoulder length though.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Awww... that must be April's little pink teapot on the counter then Smiley

Sure wish we had something to back that up! LOL
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Sorry but how do we KNOW that April is F1??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, if we are to believe that this picture was actually taken today or within the past day or two, then Sachelle isn't the F1 as she was spotted elsewhere today. The girl who posted that tweet and picture appears to be from Chapleau Ontario or somewhere near there. Although I will admit, I have no idea if that's near Toronto or not haha.
Chapleau isn't close to Sudbury, but it's probably just the hometown of the University student? Sudbury is about a 4 hr drive from Toronto. For us northern Ontario people... that's a pretty short drive haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Sorry but how do we KNOW that April is F1??

we don't. I think it's just what many of us are assuming/hoping because of the chemistry we see with her.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Nothing's close to Sudbury! laugh out loud Wiki told me it's a district in Sudbury. Sorry!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's what I see Jo! laugh out loud

Me 3 Hugesmile

I see that she's got clothes on .... for now.....

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nothing's close to Sudbury! laugh out loud Wiki told me it's a district in Sudbury. Sorry!

Sudbury is both a district and a City.... hope that makes sense. In Northern Ontario we're divided up into districts which are quite large in land area, but Sudbury is a little unusual in that it's both a city and districts name. I live 3 hrs away, and am very familiar with this area. Chapleau is at least 5 hrs away from Sudbury, that's just me guessing trying to figure out if you go the Timmins or Hwy 17 N route.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer