SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Here are his IG posts. I didn't think it was only for a couple of hours that he was in Vancouver. That's a 4-4 1/2 hour flight, with a 3 hour time difference.  I suppose it's possible but I can't see him in Vancouver for a couple of hours.

on the 17th
timbo0505
4 days ago
Damn you Scientific American.. stop being so good. Wheels down in Van.. for... err.... nothing.....

on the 19th
timbo0505
2 days ago
Since 'tis nature's law... Wheels down in Toronto

My mistake - I guess we were talking about all his posts at the same time and I guess some of his iIG's were a few days before being brought to our site. Don't mind me - or trust me - I'm busy packing to move and Im a tad distracted when I pop in to read these threads Embarressed!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:37 am

Not a problem NV, I wanted to get it straight in my own head. I'm constantly multi tasking, and I forget what was posted two seconds ago. laugh out loud

Happy packing, I hope it all goes smoothly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Here are his IG posts. I didn't think it was only for a couple of hours that he was in Vancouver. That's a 4-4 1/2 hour flight, with a 3 hour time difference.  I suppose it's possible but I can't see him in Vancouver for a couple of hours.

on the 17th
timbo0505
4 days ago
Damn you Scientific American.. stop being so good. Wheels down in Van.. for... err.... nothing.....

on the 19th
timbo0505
2 days ago

When I go to Tim's IG the image with text post "Since tis nature's...wheels down" it has it on 18 Oct 2014 not the 19th so how can we see things so different GA?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:57 am

4health wrote:

on the 17th
timbo0505
4 days ago

on the 19th
timbo0505
2 days ago

When I go to Tim's IG the image with text post "Since tis nature's...wheels down" it has it on 18 Oct 2014 not the 19th so how can we see things so different GA?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim left on Fri Oct.17 and came back Sat. Oct. 18 ... one night only.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Sorry!! I looked at the 2 days ago which was the 19th, I didn't look at the date on the IG which now says 3 days ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:05 pm

OMG what a great episode.....I just watched it online can't wait to get SC and discuss what happens

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:18 pm

4health wrote:OMG what a great episode.....I just watched it online can't wait to get SC and discuss what happens

Do you have a link to watch it? Its not up on YT yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
4health wrote:OMG what a great episode.....I just watched it online can't wait to get SC and discuss what happens

Do you have a link to watch it?  Its not up on YT yet.

Week six, watch now.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Sometimes it doesn't work for me on the bachcanada site. It didn't last night or this morning, so I watched it on vodlocker... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:22 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Sometimes it doesn't work for me on the bachcanada site. It didn't last night or this morning, so I watched it on vodlocker... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:43 pm

totally OT but I can bet I can tell you what Tim and the rest of them are doing right now... watching the news as we had a shooting of a soldier on Parliament Hill in Ottawa and everything's on lock down. Speculation is that it's terrorist related due to the threats recently from the middle east. Sadly, something else we have in common with our US friends no no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm only partway through epi 5 but so far I think Tim is genuine. They really cut out a lot on this show because of the hour episodes. I like all the girls in the f6 other than Lisa and can't really find it in me to really dislike her. She's a bit immature & prickly but will eventually find that it's good to make friends even in this situation.

I tend to agree with those that see him being really into April. I like her although she is very much an introvert and has trouble opening up. I wish we'd seen her meet his friends. I like Trisha but he seemed to barely keep her after the 2/1 date. Not a fan of Kaelynn and her emotions so fine with her leaving. I don't see him with Sawchelle and agree they're in the friend zone. I don't see him with Lisa either. I think it's April or nobody.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer