SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:the last episode is replaying right now on citytv... and it's on Trish and Tim's date.  I couldn't help but notice the totally unromantic way he introduced the gift.  In a singsong voice .. he says "I've got a surprise for you"... and then after he presented it to her, he was pretty nonchalant about it.  Feeling bad for her as she's really into him and he's very perfunctory about the whole thing.
It's amazing how the same show can be seen by two different people in two radically different ways.  TO me it wasn't un-romantic, it was as if he's still got a secret and he can't wait to share.  That is how I took it.  It looked as if he was having fun as he was really looking forward to giving it to her.  But he did say that he had something special for her as he's been made special by her and he wanted the same for her.  I'd say it's pretty romantic and heartfelt.

Aunties_Love: How do you perceive Tim's body language when Trish kisses him? He has his arms crossed and doesn't uncross them. We have seen from SC, even with Trish on their 2-on-1 that he is an active kisser so I am not sure why he would not 'participate' in the kiss and just receive it? Trish is initiating this kiss and he is just accepting it rather than all his body (hands included) participating. Trish pulled his face, physically with her hands, towards him and kisses him, but he just keeps his arms crossed? IMO, that indicates receiving rather than participating...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have SCs of him kissing April (he touches her face). We have SCs of him kissing Lisa (he touches her neck). Of course it can be edited out or we just don't see it to make it hidden, but Tim didn't initiate kissing with Trish, and we don't see them kiss while dancing either. The only part of Tim I saw that was a bit different was him being silly with Trish when he was all 'I have something for you'. Again, like you said, we see things differently when viewing them. But based just on how he reacted with Trish on their 2-on-1 and then on this last episode, he displayed less passion initiated from him in this episode than in their other one. Again, jmo based on what is seen in Tim's body language.

That's how I see it too. Tim has no choice but to display some types of affection on his dates, he has to kiss them, hold their hands and say that he's having an amazing time etc etc etc. It's part of the "job" he signed up for. This is when we have to pay attention to the more subtle things, and body language, tone of voice, facial expressions and things like that come in to play.

I keep wondering what it would have been like if they would have included things like April and Tim's swing time, her meeting his bf and his fiancé.. or their breakfast time...would it just have been way to obvious, especially with the great majority already thinking she's F1 and so they had to cut it out? It also makes me wonder what else we haven't been shown or told about??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 am

I re-watched Trish and Tim's date and I was wrong about Tim not kissing Trish while dancing. They definitely did. I think I was just so checked out by the time they got to that part it didn't even register.

Anyway, what I find interesting is so far this season two girls have self-evicted because they felt that Tim wasn't that interested in them. Yes, Natalie came back but it was honestly way too late and her first gut instinct that Tim wasn't into her was correct.

I have a feeling that Tim is not that great at 'acting' his way through the show as some other Bach's have done and even Kaylynn knew she was heading out the door. Maybe their flying together has something to do with this because they will get to see whom Tim is more attentive to, especially when they are all together.

With Sachelle, I'm surprised she hasn't self-evicted either (the producers probably would convince her she is in it) but I guess that would too many self-evictees and having two of them already makes the Bach look bad (I wonder if that is why they brought Natalie back? Interesting it happened right when Dom was about to leave and not before).

Other than wildcard Lisa, it is really just Trish and April that are left. I don't think Lisa's kiss would bother Tim (I mean, show or no show, he cannot justifiably be upset with someone who is doing the same thing he is doing - kissing other people) but the problem is her being deceptive about it and not telling the truth about what happened that I think is the concern for Tim. Sachelle had no real reason to make up the story she told Tim. And since he has already friendzoned her I could see him placing value on what she told him and doubting Lisa.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have a feeling that Tim is not that great at 'acting' his way through the show as some other Bach's have done and even Kaylynn knew she was heading out the door. Maybe their flying together has something to do with this because they will get to see whom Tim is more attentive to, especially when they are all together.

snipped

With Sachelle, I'm surprised she hasn't self-evicted either (the producers probably would convince her she is in it) but I guess that would too many self-evictees and having two of them already makes the Bach look bad (I wonder if that is why they brought Natalie back? Interesting it happened right when Dom was about to leave and not before).

Other than wildcard Lisa, it is really just Trish and April that are left.
Yeah I think the F2 will be Trish. That photo with his arms crossed says alot.  I cant imagine a guy who was really into a woman doing that. At all.  Nothing I've seen has caused me to doubt that he fell for April from the start. That's just the way I see it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Its funy. I had the same negative reaction to that arms crossed pic. Then once they start walking in the streets after the cafe, he has one hand in his pocket.

I would really have like to see 1-1 time with April to compare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:08 pm

I wonder if this picture is taken from his cabin. scratch

Tim Warmels @BachCanTim · Oct 24

Nature's love.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Brill wrote:I wonder if this picture is taken from his cabin.  scratch  

Tim Warmels @BachCanTim     ·   Oct 24    

Nature's love.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would think it is. This is the time of year everyone goes north to close/winterize their cottages, usually right after Thanksgiving. He has posted several pics like that, but the line of trees are different. Pretty sad when we are comparing trees. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71465

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
It's amazing how the same show can be seen by two different people in two radically different ways.  TO me it wasn't un-romantic, it was as if he's still got a secret and he can't wait to share.  That is how I took it.  It looked as if he was having fun as he was really looking forward to giving it to her.  But he did say that he had something special for her as he's been made special by her and he wanted the same for her.  I'd say it's pretty romantic and heartfelt.

Aunties_Love: How do you perceive Tim's body language when Trish kisses him? He has his arms crossed and doesn't uncross them. We have seen from SC, even with Trish on their 2-on-1 that he is an active kisser so I am not sure why he would not 'participate' in the kiss and just receive it? Trish is initiating this kiss and he is just accepting it rather than all his body (hands included) participating. Trish pulled his face, physically with her hands, towards him and kisses him, but he just keeps his arms crossed? IMO, that indicates receiving rather than participating...

We have SCs of him kissing April (he touches her face). We have SCs of him kissing Lisa (he touches her neck). Of course it can be edited out or we just don't see it to make it hidden, but Tim didn't initiate kissing with Trish, and we don't see them kiss while dancing either. The only part of Tim I saw that was a bit different was him being silly with Trish when he was all 'I have something for you'. Again, like you said, we see things differently when viewing them. But based just on how he reacted with Trish on their 2-on-1 and then on this last episode, he displayed less passion initiated from him in this episode than in their other one. Again, jmo based on what is seen in Tim's body language.

That's how I see it too.  Tim has no choice but to display some types of affection on his dates, he has to kiss them, hold their hands and say that he's having an amazing time etc etc etc.  It's part of the "job" he signed up for.  This is when we have to pay attention to the more subtle things, and body language, tone of voice, facial expressions and things like that come in to play.  

I keep wondering what it would have been like if they would have included things like April and Tim's swing time, her meeting his bf and his fiancé.. or their breakfast time...would it just have been way to obvious, especially with the great majority already thinking she's F1 and so they had to cut it out?  It also makes me wonder what else we haven't been shown or told about??
Regarding the bolded, maybe they didn't show it because it didn't matter to the outcome as he maybe chose someone else. If you look at the polls out there, the majority don't think that April is F1, they are in Trish's corner. Maybe the majority here feel that April is F1, but that isn't indicitive of who is watching the show. When you look at the Rose game, April is only at 37% where Trish is at 48%. Also on other polls, it is Trisha in the lead so to me, that means that the majority feel that Trisha is the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm

^ Pehaps that's the case with the poll on the Bachelor Canada website, but in every article I've seen and read - the author has always said April would be the F1. The Huffington Post, which is very popular, wrote a good amount about how the date with Tim and Trisha was very awkward as Tim came off staged and not interested.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Regarding the bolded, maybe they didn't show it because it didn't matter to the outcome as he maybe chose someone else.  If you look at the polls out there, the majority don't think that April is F1, they are in Trish's corner.  Maybe the majority here feel that April is F1, but that isn't indicitive of who is watching the show.  When you look at the Rose game, April is only at 37% where Trish is at 48%.  Also on other polls, it is Trisha in the lead so to me, that means that the majority feel that Trisha is the F1.

I appreciate those stats because I am a stat's kinda person, but when it comes to this show, the majority of viewers are not sleuthers. It can be said that Trisha is now receiving the popular vote because the viewers bought into the date as a "game changer" (the phrase that was repeated over and over) which may have been the intention of the editors. That doesn't mean the viewers nor the sleuthers are right or wrong.

We sleuth and post our opinions on what we see and seeing Trish take the lead IMO tells me the editors did a good job in presenting a nice romantic date to mislead viewers on April's popularity. This is just a view from the other side of the coin.

I understand you feel Trish is the F1, nothing wrong with that, just as there is nothing wrong with the way I see the show unfolding. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to congratulate her. I have no preference on who he chooses, I'm in it for the sleuthing without RS. :gotcha:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71465

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Regarding the bolded, maybe they didn't show it because it didn't matter to the outcome as he maybe chose someone else.  If you look at the polls out there, the majority don't think that April is F1, they are in Trish's corner.  Maybe the majority here feel that April is F1, but that isn't indicitive of who is watching the show.  When you look at the Rose game, April is only at 37% where Trish is at 48%.  Also on other polls, it is Trisha in the lead so to me, that means that the majority feel that Trisha is the F1.

I appreciate those stats because I am a stat's kinda person, but when it comes to this show, the majority of viewers are not sleuthers. It can be said that Trisha is now receiving the popular vote because the viewers bought into the date as a "game changer" (the phrase that was repeated over and over) which may have been the intention of the editors. That doesn't mean the viewers nor the sleuthers are right or wrong.

We sleuth and post our opinions on what we see and seeing Trish take the lead IMO tells me the editors did a good job in presenting a nice romantic date to mislead viewers on April's popularity. This is just a view from the other side of the coin.

I understand you feel Trish is the F1, nothing wrong with that, just as there is nothing wrong with the way I see the show unfolding. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to congratulate her. I have no preference on who he chooses, I'm in it for the sleuthing without RS.  :gotcha:

I agree with you...just like I will congatulate April if she turns out to be F1. The one thing that I completely agree with no matter how this turns out is that we are doing this without RS and it's nice to not have him beaking off. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I understand you feel Trish is the F1, nothing wrong with that, just as there is nothing wrong with the way I see the show unfolding. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to congratulate her. I have no preference on who he chooses, I'm in it for the sleuthing without RS.  :gotcha:

I agree with you...just like I will congatulate April if she turns out to be F1.  The one thing that I completely agree with no matter how this turns out is that we are doing this without RS and it's nice to not have him beaking off.  LOL.

Agree with both! I am sleuthing BL like I did with Andi and Josh (well until GR which to me was the clincher!) and I see bad BL from Tim to Trish... so far!

But I mostly enjoy not having the RS bias! Hoping it can be that way for Chris' season at least from f4!

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:17 pm

I have no problem with Trisha as F1 , especially if April does leave.The only reason that makes me doubt that April is F1 is her saying she wants to go home in Moorea coupled with the VO of Tim saying something about about coming on the show to find love but now it's gone.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer