SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I have seen other blogs to the contrary so not buy it.  So the points of Trish's date mirroring in a way of Brad and Bianka's in Paris...does that have any merrit or is it just not valid??  The stuff that Brad/Bianka talked about on that date is the stuff that the producers left in with regards to Tim/Trisha.

Everything has merrit and all views matter Smiley :yes:

it's fun to have both point of views, doesnt matter which "side" has more supporters! Let's keep sleuthing!
Thanks Sophie...it just gets really tiring now and then when it feels you(meaning me) are in such a minority here, try to post my opinions/thoughts and it begins to feel that my thoughts/opinions are being ignored, etc.  Thanks again for saying that!  :yes:

I know it does, especially when in the minority! But so far all we have are our own individual views on what we see/are shown, so it is always going to be personal Smiley

I dont see "it" with Trish, but I see your points about it, if that makes sense!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:00 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Everything has merrit and all views matter Smiley :yes:

it's fun to have both point of views, doesnt matter which "side" has more supporters! Let's keep sleuthing!
Thanks Sophie...it just gets really tiring now and then when it feels you(meaning me) are in such a minority here, try to post my opinions/thoughts and it begins to feel that my thoughts/opinions are being ignored, etc.  Thanks again for saying that!  :yes:

I know it does, especially when in the minority! But so far all we have are our own individual views on what we see/are shown, so it is always going to be personal Smiley

I dont see "it" with Trish, but I see your points about it, if that makes sense!!
It does make sense and thanks for that. bestbud!

Again, thanks for what you are saying. It does help like I said, when you(me) are in the minority things seem like they are daunting when it comes to trying to say what you are thinking and it being accepted. Much appreciated!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Episode 3 (BTW I know I am not analysing as such, more trying to go through the times with the 2 girls to refresh my mind and throw in comments and compares at the same time)

Los Cabos.... here we go for drama... Episode starts with Tim gushing about "the beach, the pool, the cabanas ... this is where you fall in love"...

So Tim brings 1-1 DC and gives it to April to "take care of that". Lisa gets date as you well know Smiley

Again (sorry Trish fans, there is a pattern there... maybe she is the voice of the group?) Trish is the one we see in ITM saying derogatory thing about Lisa, as does Nat.

While Lisa's date taking place, we see Martha and Trish talking about Kaylynn's RC breakdown and criticising her reactions. Full blown confrontation ensues... blah blah blah...

Passing over dancing GD without either of the 2 girls.

On to cancelled volley ball date turned 12-1... April upset, says it's "hard for me to step on toes and try to fight for his attention"
Trish also upset "totally not fair, I'm just annoyed, it's just not how I wanted to spend my day" and also mentions having to watch Tim and other girls "like creeps" giggling

April getting insecure, seeing him build connections with girls who aren't similar to her, and how maybe she just isnt his type. Starts crying.... and walks off to beach (this girl is very private, it feels odd she is even on the show TBH!)

Tim notices she separated herself and wants to find out what's wrong..., runs to her in front of all the girls. No touching while she explains she is feeling overwhelmed and he explains he has to see if there is a connection with each girl. She accepts that, asks to hug it out, but although she is the one holding her arms out, he is the one leaning in, her body doesnt move at first.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(she is still more guarded than he is)

She then says she just wants to have fun, get tipsy and swim in the ocean... and "ocean-gate" ensues Smiley He throws of their mics... and off they go!

On the neg side... his next ITM downplays it a little, saying "it was just a moment of abandonment"... if A isnt F1, it may have been left in to sooth real F1? but I like that he adds "forgetting everything around us and just being together"

BL pic for future comparison:

Comment from Trish as they exit the water... "I would have rathered play volley-ball" cantstopl :yes: Queen of understatement!

Loved that Tim was wearing April's sunglasses while walking back to the other girls. I also love that even though 11 other girls are staring at him with murder in their eyes and he feels the huge tension, he still helps April dry off...

When Tim announces he is letting go 4 people, the strongest reaction is Trish's, tears included. Not sure how to read that...?

RC -
Trish is called 2nd, takes the rose before he offers it which is cute and makes him laugh.
April called 4th. Almost dances her way to him.

I wish we saw the hugs from the same angles... sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I guess we are all going to see what we want to see whether it's real or not.

Tuesday can't come soon enough.    I don't see the connection between April and Tim as growing but rather it is stalling.  That is the point to it all.  The connection between Tim and Trish is growing.  This is how Bianka was edited in season 1..stalled in the beginning and by the time they went on the 2/1 date in Paris, it was growing constantly....just like Trish this season.

I most respectfully completely disagree. I don't believe the GoodHumans have taken each of this season's girls and edited them according to anything or anyone that happened in the first season. If there is any mirroring in the edit, I see the progression of Tim and April's relationship as being far closer to what we saw between Brad and Bianka. Bianka, like April, is not so quick to profess her feelings. Bianka, like April, was not willing to shamelessly seek out Brad's attention in a group setting, preferring him to come to her. April, like Bianka is going to experience the same anxiety Bianka expressed when it got to the point of her man potentially spending the night with someone else.

I do agree we are seeing progression in the relationship between Tim and Trisha, however I feel it is too little too late. It's the week before HTD's and Tim is worried he and Trish "would never get to that romantic place" according to his Week 6 Blog.

I compare this to Tim's Week 5 Blog, which reads in part:

"This is getting real. I keep saying it, I know, but really real! I expected this to happen, of course, but once you’ve connected with someone, there is always another level and another set of emotions that are bound to create more crazy situations at an even crazier pace."

Here's Tim and Trisha in the ocean. To me, his hand is politely rested on her back, but he is not pulling her in and he is not displaying any urgency or passion. It looks like she is way more into it than he is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's April and Tim in the water, and NOT making out. Note how his arm is completely wrapped around her and he's holding her as close as he can.

To me, THIS is what passion, hunger, urgency looks like: I'm so looking forward to HTD's!

By the time they arrived in Italy, Tim was over Kaylynn, "friend-zoned" Sachelle, but still hot for Lisa. As a matter of pure mathematics Tim needed to give Trisha a one on one date or eliminate her. I even think Lisa would have been F2 if it were not for Bargate.

In addition to everything we have seen on screen, I do not believe for a second that any F1 would be out clubbing 2 nights out of 3 at Vancouver's most notorious meat markets the weekend of WTA taping. It's just not appropriate.

JMO, of course, all of it. I'm just not buying that Tim will magically fall in love with someone he is still searching for a romantic connection with six weeks into this process.
Well, the producers are the same, just a different company name.

In the videos that I posted, does any of them look more like affection/feelings deepening or is it my imagination.  I understand that posting the vids isn't popular here as they are of Trish and Tim versus April/Tim but for the viewer to be gaga over April, it's just not showing up in polls out there.  The popular one for Tim is Trish and has been for a few weeks now so it's not that it turned that way after the last epi.

Yep, I get it that I am in the extreme minority on this board, but that doesn't equate to what it is out there in the general viewing...
I think Tim has been falling in love over time but for someone that he doesn't have the instant attraction to(April) but rather for the slow burn of Trish.  I think that my views does matter??

I do see that Tim in fond of Trisha. He likes her, enjoys her, and can be very sweet to her.

I will apologize if I have in any way made you feel your views do not matter. This forum would be no fun if we all agreed. Nothing human is experienced the same for any two people. In it's simplest form, I interpret what I'm seeing very differently from what you are seeing. Doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong. No one wants to be negative or redundant. I appreciate the time, effort and thought you put in to your posts.

You are certainly not alone in your opinions regarding Trisha and this can be verified on social media and even the Virtual Rose count. I can, in fact, think of an entire website which agrees with you verbatim. This hardly holds the accuracy of "polls."  I enjoy reading various bachelor related blogs and recaps after each episode, and feel these writers to be more than casual viewers. We have many examples of credible media predicting April as F1. No credible examples come to mind in which Trisha is predicted to be the F1. Please share them with us if you have them. I'm just not seeing that opinion anywhere in mainstream media.

I very much try to post just my own opinion, and if that opinion is not the same as yours, it truly is nothing personal.

Cheers
Praying
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Just a reminder:
Members here are accepted because they are members! Smiley
Everyone has opinions and those don't have to mesh with others outlooks. That's what makes a discussion a discussion and keeps things lively!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Sophienette your recaps are fantastic! Thank you. I hope you do them all Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Love this pic of last week's RC. The girls' faces tell it all. Notice April's one raised eyebrow? haha. Excited for HTDs Smiley

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Thanks Sophie for the fantastic recaps.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Episode 4 - opens with recap which starts with the SC of Tim and April in water, but we dont see her face, and focuses on upset Trish and bitchy Lisa...

So far we are 3-0 in April's favour, but Trish about to get some quality time...

Bahamas time... Tim says he is looking for "true connections".

Girls arrive and Trish takes/is given role of group speaker again, jumping excitedly at being at the Sandals resort with Tim.

Skipping over Natalie's 1-1 and her leaving.
To note about T&A in that time:
- T- commenting on how Lisa can make you feel bad about yourself. And how she is a bit scared of her.
- A saying there is a mean girl in the house (about Lisa)

GD card arrive for 5-1... Trish super excited... then realizes she's not on it and get 2-1...

As Nat heads back after eliminating herself, we see Trish trying to explain how Nat could have a connection with Tim to bitching Lisa (both socially awkward!)... and then going (rightfully) mental about Lisa's reaction to sobbing Nat... cue the "Jekyll/Hyde" ITM.
April almost not shown at all in those scenes... (keeping F1 away from drama?)

Onto 5 on 1 on lots of sharks date Smiley

Now I know Trish isnt on this date so cant compare, but Tim is spending most of his time on the boat beside April, even before they spot the sharks.

After the token Kaylynn breakdown, April and Tim finds themselves alone in the water (well.... relatively...) along with romantic guitar music. A lot of contact there, she touches his arms, legs, he puts his hands on her waist... and the VO "for a moment I knew what it would feel like to be with her".

After-party: April not happy about Tim kissing Dom after no time... part of her finding the whole thin too much...planting seeds?
Loved how she played the whole innocent "didnt expect to find you guys here" on Tim and Kaylynn when interrupting them, and their laughter. We dont get to see the swing convo, except that pic in the previous episode preview... I am ready to bet on no kiss for naughty Tim though!  giggling

Time for Trish's date with Tim (and Riley): Tim looking for seriousness.

Before his chat with Trish, Tim describes her as " a very comfortable person to be around, she's very light-hearted... looking to see whether or not that goes any deeper". She talks to him about her past engagement and 8 years relationship, probably the deepest convo they've had so far (start of the rise seen by Trish's fans?)

Tim impressed that it shows she is a very strong person. Trish not feeling very confident as hasnt spent a lot of time with him.

As him and Trish run to the sea, she doesnt wait for him and he is the one going to her and making contact.

I am not going to compare the sea scene with April's because 1) it's been done and 2) this is a full on make out session, whereas with April it was in front of the girls and not an intimate setting. I do find it weird that the full on make out is the first kiss we see with Trish...

RC - Trish is the only one with a rose, April called 3rd. Nothing noteworthy...

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I most respectfully completely disagree. I don't believe the GoodHumans have taken each of this season's girls and edited them according to anything or anyone that happened in the first season. If there is any mirroring in the edit, I see the progression of Tim and April's relationship as being far closer to what we saw between Brad and Bianka. Bianka, like April, is not so quick to profess her feelings. Bianka, like April, was not willing to shamelessly seek out Brad's attention in a group setting, preferring him to come to her. April, like Bianka is going to experience the same anxiety Bianka expressed when it got to the point of her man potentially spending the night with someone else.

I do agree we are seeing progression in the relationship between Tim and Trisha, however I feel it is too little too late. It's the week before HTD's and Tim is worried he and Trish "would never get to that romantic place" according to his Week 6 Blog.

I compare this to Tim's Week 5 Blog, which reads in part:

"This is getting real. I keep saying it, I know, but really real! I expected this to happen, of course, but once you’ve connected with someone, there is always another level and another set of emotions that are bound to create more crazy situations at an even crazier pace."

Here's Tim and Trisha in the ocean. To me, his hand is politely rested on her back, but he is not pulling her in and he is not displaying any urgency or passion. It looks like she is way more into it than he is.

Here's April and Tim in the water, and NOT making out. Note how his arm is completely wrapped around her and he's holding her as close as he can.

To me, THIS is what passion, hunger, urgency looks like: I'm so looking forward to HTD's!

By the time they arrived in Italy, Tim was over Kaylynn, "friend-zoned" Sachelle, but still hot for Lisa. As a matter of pure mathematics Tim needed to give Trisha a one on one date or eliminate her. I even think Lisa would have been F2 if it were not for Bargate.

In addition to everything we have seen on screen, I do not believe for a second that any F1 would be out clubbing 2 nights out of 3 at Vancouver's most notorious meat markets the weekend of WTA taping. It's just not appropriate.

JMO, of course, all of it. I'm just not buying that Tim will magically fall in love with someone he is still searching for a romantic connection with six weeks into this process.
Well, the producers are the same, just a different company name.

In the videos that I posted, does any of them look more like affection/feelings deepening or is it my imagination.  I understand that posting the vids isn't popular here as they are of Trish and Tim versus April/Tim but for the viewer to be gaga over April, it's just not showing up in polls out there.  The popular one for Tim is Trish and has been for a few weeks now so it's not that it turned that way after the last epi.

Yep, I get it that I am in the extreme minority on this board, but that doesn't equate to what it is out there in the general viewing...
I think Tim has been falling in love over time but for someone that he doesn't have the instant attraction to(April) but rather for the slow burn of Trish.  I think that my views does matter??

I do see that Tim in fond of Trisha. He likes her, enjoys her, and can be very sweet to her.

I will apologize if I have in any way made you feel your views do not matter. This forum would be no fun if we all agreed. Nothing human is experienced the same for any two people. In it's simplest form, I interpret what I'm seeing very differently from what you are seeing. Doesn't mean either one of us is right or wrong. No one wants to be negative or redundant. I appreciate the time, effort and thought you put in to your posts.

You are certainly not alone in your opinions regarding Trisha and this can be verified on social media and even the Virtual Rose count. I can, in fact, think of an entire website which agrees with you verbatim. This hardly holds the accuracy of "polls."  I enjoy reading various bachelor related blogs and recaps after each episode, and feel these writers to be more than casual viewers. We have many examples of credible media predicting April as F1. No credible examples come to mind in which Trisha is predicted to be the F1. Please share them with us if you have them. I'm just not seeing that opinion anywhere in mainstream media.

I very much try to post just my own opinion, and if that opinion is not the same as yours, it truly is nothing personal.

Cheers
Praying
Thanks for sharing. Yes, I was feeling "beat up on" per say...I do have different thoughts/opinions than the majority on the board and as such, it tends to be overwhelming when I try to post my thoughts. Again, I am more than likely taking things personal and wrong, but I truely thought that I laid things out and doing so, thought that there would be discussion on it. My mistake for taking things wrong.

I do like being here and do like getting into discussions here. Just thought that when posts are made it's good to discuss them. Again, being in the minority is what can lend to feeling out numbered in thoughts and posts and as such(my downfall for sure)I try to make up for that by posting often and maybe the wrong things.

Thanks for taking the time to explain...it's very appreciated!! Hugesmile

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks for the re-caps Sophie. Great job!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Thanks for the re-caps Sophie.  Great job!!

If I am missing anything please let me know! I do have April-biased glasses on if I am honest, but I am trying to see "it" with Trish Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer