SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am

As you can see... I don't know how to upload my photos hahaha ... so I changed my avatar. If anybody can steal that ... and post it.... you can see the tattoo fairly clear.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:39 am

northernviewer wrote:As you can see... I don't know how to upload my photos hahaha   ... so I changed my avatar.  If anybody can steal that ... and post it.... you can see the tattoo fairly clear.

It's easy! You can do it. I take it this pic is saved on your computer/iPad or whatever? In the reply box, click Host and image, two before youtube, a box will open, click Choose file, look for your pic, you will see the name of your pic in the box that opened, underneath click Host it. Copy the url, I copy the last one, click Insert and Image, paste the url in there, click insert. Voila

I'll have to examine that when it's not so late. Smiley I see Appetite( is it spelled wrong)  but what's above it?

ETA: It's pretty ugly, he should get that removed IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks... going back to my regular avi... or nobody will recognize me laugh out loud .... had that for years :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:As you can see... I don't know how to upload my photos hahaha   ... so I changed my avatar.  If anybody can steal that ... and post it.... you can see the tattoo fairly clear.

It's easy! You can do it. I take it this pic is saved on your computer/iPad or whatever? In the reply box, click Host and image, two before youtube, a box will open, click Choose file, look for your pic, you will see the name of your pic in the box that opened, underneath click Host it. Copy the url, I copy the last one, click Insert and Image, paste the url in there, click insert. Voila

I'll have to examine that when it's not so late. Smiley I see Appetite( is it spelled wrong)  but what's above it?

ETA: It's pretty ugly, he should get that removed IMO

giggling  I agree.  :yes: 

The circle around the whole thing doesn't help at all...
I noticed from his personal SM that most of his close friends have lots of tattoos. Lisa has one on her arm, too. Not sure what the tat is. I looked at the end of Ep6, where this SC is taken from, and it just looks odd. Like an igloo or something.. I don't know. And the apetito, no clue there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:53 am

He needs to go on another reality show - with the guy in Vegas that does that show "Bad Ink" giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 am

northernviewer wrote:He needs to go on another reality show - with the guy in Vegas that does that show "Bad Ink" giggling

haha That guy has a place in Niagara Falls, I think. I'm pretty sure my son has mentioned that. Tim can drive down to the Falls, it's not that far from T.O. and get that crap off of him! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:He needs to go on another reality show - with the guy in Vegas that does that show "Bad Ink" giggling

haha That guy has a place in Niagara Falls, I think. I'm pretty sure my son has mentioned that. Tim can drive down to the Falls, it's not that far from T.O. and get that crap off of him! laugh out loud

Really? didn't know that. Have to admit, I hate tattoo's but I'm fascinated with his show.... and him. :hidingchair

my brother lives in St. Catharine's, so I could go see him next time I'm down that way visiting 👅

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:06 am

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Really?  didn't know that.  Have to admit, I hate tattoo's but I'm fascinated with his show.... and him.  :hidingchair

my brother lives in St. Catharine's, so I could go see him next time I'm down that way visiting 👅

Really??? I actually work in St Catharines a few days a week! I don't watch the show. I'll have to ask my son, I don't want to spread fibs. I don't even know what the name of it is to look it up.

ETA: I'm sure of it, now. My son has gone there. You make an appointment and it's like a three-four month wait. I'll find out.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:30 am

northernviewer wrote:the last episode is replaying right now on citytv... and it's on Trish and Tim's date.  I couldn't help but notice the totally unromantic way he introduced the gift.  In a singsong voice .. he says "I've got a surprise for you"... and then after he presented it to her, he was pretty nonchalant about it.  Feeling bad for her as she's really into him and he's very perfunctory about the whole thing.
It's amazing how the same show can be seen by two different people in two radically different ways. TO me it wasn't un-romantic, it was as if he's still got a secret and he can't wait to share. That is how I took it. It looked as if he was having fun as he was really looking forward to giving it to her. But he did say that he had something special for her as he's been made special by her and he wanted the same for her. I'd say it's pretty romantic and heartfelt.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:the last episode is replaying right now on citytv... and it's on Trish and Tim's date.  I couldn't help but notice the totally unromantic way he introduced the gift.  In a singsong voice .. he says "I've got a surprise for you"... and then after he presented it to her, he was pretty nonchalant about it.  Feeling bad for her as she's really into him and he's very perfunctory about the whole thing.
It's amazing how the same show can be seen by two different people in two radically different ways.  TO me it wasn't un-romantic, it was as if he's still got a secret and he can't wait to share.  That is how I took it.  It looked as if he was having fun as he was really looking forward to giving it to her.  But he did say that he had something special for her as he's been made special by her and he wanted the same for her.  I'd say it's pretty romantic and heartfelt.

Aunties_Love: How do you perceive Tim's body language when Trish kisses him? He has his arms crossed and doesn't uncross them. We have seen from SC, even with Trish on their 2-on-1 that he is an active kisser so I am not sure why he would not 'participate' in the kiss and just receive it? Trish is initiating this kiss and he is just accepting it rather than all his body (hands included) participating. Trish pulled his face, physically with her hands, towards him and kisses him, but he just keeps his arms crossed? IMO, that indicates receiving rather than participating...

We have SCs of him kissing April (he touches her face). We have SCs of him kissing Lisa (he touches her neck). Of course it can be edited out or we just don't see it to make it hidden, but Tim didn't initiate kissing with Trish, and we don't see them kiss while dancing either. The only part of Tim I saw that was a bit different was him being silly with Trish when he was all 'I have something for you'. Again, like you said, we see things differently when viewing them. But based just on how he reacted with Trish on their 2-on-1 and then on this last episode, he displayed less passion initiated from him in this episode than in their other one. Again, jmo based on what is seen in Tim's body language.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
It's amazing how the same show can be seen by two different people in two radically different ways.  TO me it wasn't un-romantic, it was as if he's still got a secret and he can't wait to share.  That is how I took it.  It looked as if he was having fun as he was really looking forward to giving it to her.  But he did say that he had something special for her as he's been made special by her and he wanted the same for her.  I'd say it's pretty romantic and heartfelt.

Aunties_Love: How do you perceive Tim's body language when Trish kisses him? He has his arms crossed and doesn't uncross them. We have seen from SC, even with Trish on their 2-on-1 that he is an active kisser so I am not sure why he would not 'participate' in the kiss and just receive it? Trish is initiating this kiss and he is just accepting it rather than all his body (hands included) participating. Trish pulled his face, physically with her hands, towards him and kisses him, but he just keeps his arms crossed? IMO, that indicates receiving rather than participating...

We have SCs of him kissing April (he touches her face). We have SCs of him kissing Lisa (he touches her neck). Of course it can be edited out or we just don't see it to make it hidden, but Tim didn't initiate kissing with Trish, and we don't see them kiss while dancing either. The only part of Tim I saw that was a bit different was him being silly with Trish when he was all 'I have something for you'. Again, like you said, we see things differently when viewing them. But based just on how he reacted with Trish on their 2-on-1 and then on this last episode, he displayed less passion initiated from him in this episode than in their other one. Again, jmo based on what is seen in Tim's body language.
But are we to ignore the rest of the kisses on the date? How he only kisses her hand and no one elses's, or how he constantly entertwines his arms to be in hers and pulls her hand to his chest. He doesn't do those things with any others. Also his kisses the remainder of the night are hands on. He also made sure to keep one of his hands entertwined with hers as he bent down to look in the bag for the box. There are a lot of signs and touchy feely things that he does with none others. Now with others, he seems to do the same things with all of them but with her, they aren't done with any of the others. Yep, I guess we are gonna have to agree to disagree as he was definately doing a lot of the little things to make her special that he doesn't do with any of the others. His body language itself is more caressing, carring and completely into her than with the others. The dancing at the end of the night when he is carressing her face, neck and shoulders as well as holding her hand to his chest and kissing it.....that is what body language I saw.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer