SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yah, it is only if April self-evicts/leaves and doesn't come back that she will not be F1.

Cannot imagine her leaving though since we already have had 2 girls leave!! Haha. I posted already about the self-evicting taking place on this show. Either Tim (and the girls to some extent) already knew it was April but kept hoping it might be them and saw he wasn't interested as Natalie and Dom did and self-evicted, or they were just not into Tim that much themselves. So for me, he is either super genuine and a terrible actor at pretending to be interested in the girls that they saw that for themselves or he is not genuine and they were just not that into him. Lisa even kissed another guy to help her realise her feelings for Tim? Lol. That's the way to know how you feel (riiight). Haha.

April is no pushover. She knows what she wants. If you examine April's behavior she was definitely letting Tim know that they would not be lying down kissing like he did with Kaylynn and Dom but going off to the swings (leading him so to speak). The same with the game playing pool. He had to work for that kiss (and she let it be known she 'let' Tim win. Haha). She even approached him on the first episode when he was talking to another girl. She may seem shy but she is not shy about letting Tim know she is not going to have things the same as everyone else. If anything, I could see her distrusting him and not approving of him keeping Lisa and letting that be known (if not on HTD, certainly before!) There is no way she will be okay with Tim keeping Lisa and if her family doesn't like Tim that will be a concern for her, imo.

ETA: Some outside info.... I had one of April's best friends contact me (if I am to believe she is who she says she is; she is not active on here) to let me know that April wants to make sure that a guy is genuine and not just interested in talking about himself. That April is sick of guys that spend most of their time talking about themselves, telling their life story, and less asking questions about her, getting to know her. When I was told this it made me think of her reaction to Tim in TO on their date. She seemed a bit skeptical of his whole 'life-story' he told her and it took her a while to open up. He was pretty much talking about himself (his city, his work, his past, his life-changing experience, etc, etc) until he asked her if she had been in love. I think April is serious about all of this and is not interested in the games/show so to speak. I wonder how much her crying in Moorea has to do with all this? Will wait and see Smiley

All great points. April mentioned in her intro video that she was more work than other girls but worth it. Given that she is a very together lady who has come from a family history that includes drug overdose, she has shown the strength of character to not just survive but break a cycle, means she knows something about accountability. I think what she meant by that was she would hold a guy accountable in a way maybe other girls would not. She seems very grounded.

There's also another point in the show where April says in an ITM that she is not like the other girls (might've been in Mexico). It struck me at the time that she wasn't likely to conform the way some of the other girls on the show might. I like how she conducts herself, both around Tim & the other women.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:17 am

richmondrose wrote:To be honest I don't think it was Trisha from the beginning. If April does indeed leave, Tim' s  comment on the  bridge makes it crystal clear ( to me anyways) that he considered her the love that was lost. I really do hope that April doesn't leave and if she does, Lisa is the one he chooses instead just to save Trisha from being called the default F1.
Well, if Trisha wasn't F1 from the beginning then it happened shortly afterwards. In season 1, Whit was the quick choice and so many thought she was F1 because of the heat and connection tehy had. This time, people are saying the same thing about April. Really have reservations and think we are in the same postion again where April won't be the F1 but Trisha will be. So much of editing this season to season 1 in the form of quick F1 thinking is Whit for season 1, April, season 2. I know I am in the extreme minority on this board, but really do see things differently than others do and feel that Trisha will be the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm telling ya, Kaylynn's little comment on that picture from the first cocktail party where there are a bunch of the girls on the couch together while April and Tim are talking in the background told me all I needed to know laugh out loud

Kaylynn and April still appear to be close. I'm guessing either way Kaylynn knows the outcome. I'll join everyone else in eating the Buitoni pizza box.
I guess we are all going to see what we want to see whether it's real or not.

Tuesday can't come soon enough. I don't see the connection between April and Tim as growing but rather it is stalling. That is the point to it all. The connection between Tim and Trish is growing. This is how Bianka was edited in season 1..stalled in the beginning and by the time they went on the 2/1 date in Paris, it was growing constantly....just like Trish this season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:27 am

April definitely knows who she is and won't just 'settle'. I don't see her letting Tim not be held accountable, show or no show, she would rather leave then be toyed with and I can see how Tim would have to convince her to stay (certainly not the other way around, Ha. He was all 'well if you're sure you gotta go' to Dom and Natalie). We already see from SC that Tim's reaction to April in Moorea is anything but passive like he was with Dom/Natalie.

If April has doubts it is about Tim or the show, not about herself. She knows who she is and said she is worth it in the end. To me, this is someone who is happy with who they are and has a sense of self-worth.

Tim has consistently stated in interviews that, regarding his 'type' of woman, is someone that is happy with who she is, where she is in life. He also posted on IG the quote "Be with someone that makes you happy".

For him, a lot of his life decisions have been exactly that. He told April in TO at his special place that he realised he wanted to do something with his life that made him truly happy. So he quit his high-paced job and chose something that made him happy. He then said he is again at this crossroads in his life.

Happiness can be fleeting. But what I think Tim was saying was being fulfilled and content with who you are as a person. Knowing your worth and what is worth one's time in life. Not doing something in life just to do it but because it is authentic to yourself. IMO, that is true happiness, way down deep. April strikes me as someone who really knows her self-worth and is happy with who she is as a person. She doesn't 'need' someone to fulfill her... it is more about wanting to share a fulfilled life with another.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yah, it is only if April self-evicts/leaves and doesn't come back that she will not be F1.

Cannot imagine her leaving though since we already have had 2 girls leave!! Haha. I posted already about the self-evicting taking place on this show. Either Tim (and the girls to some extent) already knew it was April but kept hoping it might be them and saw he wasn't interested as Natalie and Dom did and self-evicted, or they were just not into Tim that much themselves. So for me, he is either super genuine and a terrible actor at pretending to be interested in the girls that they saw that for themselves or he is not genuine and they were just not that into him. Lisa even kissed another guy to help her realise her feelings for Tim? Lol. That's the way to know how you feel (riiight). Haha.

April is no pushover. She knows what she wants. If you examine April's behavior she was definitely letting Tim know that they would not be lying down kissing like he did with Kaylynn and Dom but going off to the swings (leading him so to speak). The same with the game playing pool. He had to work for that kiss (and she let it be known she 'let' Tim win. Haha). She even approached him on the first episode when he was talking to another girl. She may seem shy but she is not shy about letting Tim know she is not going to have things the same as everyone else. If anything, I could see her distrusting him and not approving of him keeping Lisa and letting that be known (if not on HTD, certainly before!) There is no way she will be okay with Tim keeping Lisa and if her family doesn't like Tim that will be a concern for her, imo.

ETA: Some outside info.... I had one of April's best friends contact me (if I am to believe she is who she says she is; she is not active on here) to let me know that April wants to make sure that a guy is genuine and not just interested in talking about himself. That April is sick of guys that spend most of their time talking about themselves, telling their life story, and less asking questions about her, getting to know her. When I was told this it made me think of her reaction to Tim in TO on their date. She seemed a bit skeptical of his whole 'life-story' he told her and it took her a while to open up. He was pretty much talking about himself (his city, his work, his past, his life-changing experience, etc, etc) until he asked her if she had been in love. I think April is serious about all of this and is not interested in the games/show so to speak. I wonder how much her crying in Moorea has to do with all this? Will wait and see Smiley

All great points. April mentioned in her intro video that she was more work than other girls but worth it. Given that she is a very together lady who has come from a family history that includes drug overdose, she has shown the strength of character to not just survive but break a cycle, means she knows something about accountability. I think what she meant by that was she would hold a guy accountable in a way maybe other girls would not. She seems very grounded.

I totally agree with this. Her friend that contacted me said that April is happy with who she is and she won't rush into things just because the producers or someone else wants her to. I think she is confident in who she is, perhaps not as confident in Tim's decisions or the show/producers but she won't "settle" (her friend used this word). Her friend also said that April was a bit disappointed in how she was portrayed/edited (a bit boring/super shy) and that a lot of what is said (other than with Tim) is just spliced together and it was shocking for her to see how it was all edited to make it seem like something other than what happened. I found this interesting in light of their blogs. Some have said they were written while filming (which is very well the case) but it may be that what they choose to share from what they wrote is based on having seen the previous episode, realising things have been edited, and so choosing to include parts that let viewers know April met his best friend, had breakfast beside him, etc. etc. Either way, those things happened so they add to the narrative.

It's interesting we don't have anyone else mentioning in their blogs about time with Tim off-camera. Lisa once mentioned a kiss in the Bahamas that wasn't seen but other than that I don't know of another instance. Could it be that the times April mentioned have been filmed but not aired? She's mentioning them because she's expected to reflect on their week and if the blogs were written the same week, she'd not know it didn't air. But on the other side of the same argument, we don't see April discussing with the girls her time with Tim the way some have. It is obvious they are not showing April react to much of the drama. I expect we'll see much more of her in the next few episodes as the storyboard calls for the audience to fall in love with her too.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:01 am

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm telling ya, Kaylynn's little comment on that picture from the first cocktail party where there are a bunch of the girls on the couch together while April and Tim are talking in the background told me all I needed to know laugh out loud

Kaylynn and April still appear to be close. I'm guessing either way Kaylynn knows the outcome. I'll join everyone else in eating the Buitoni pizza box.

So I will slice up the pizza box and if April's not F1, we shall each eat our slice of the box with the same smile and enthusiasm displayed by Tim and Sachelle on their magical pizza date.

Save a piece of that pizza box for me too!

I'll add that I don't think April leaves when she's upset in Moorea. I'd lean more towards something untraditional happening ~ like she may not accept a proposal for the sake of the show ~ but I don't think she goes home.

I'd love to see that. And then maybe an engagement at the ATFR. It would be so much more realistic for them to get engaged after some time in the real world.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:09 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

So I will slice up the pizza box and if April's not F1, we shall each eat our slice of the box with the same smile and enthusiasm displayed by Tim and Sachelle on their magical pizza date.

I'll add that I don't think April leaves when she's upset in Moorea. I'd lean more towards something untraditional happening ~ like she may not accept a proposal for the sake of the show ~ but I don't think she goes home.

I'd love to see that. And then maybe an engagement at the ATFR. It would be so much more realistic for them to get engaged after some time in the real world.

Me too. Wouldn't that be refreshing! Either that or she is the only one there. Anything else and this just becomes just a little too same-old same-old.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:45 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:MR&MrsSmith :yes: so glad to see someone else saw things exactly the same. They were both more excited about that gift than each other, imo. Lol. I will join you in eating that Buitoni pizza box giggling
High clap :strings1 :detective
Just a question, what about the body chemistry when they were dancing or how she's the only hand he kisses, or how he always pulls her hand to his chest, or any number of other things that he doesn't do with anyone?  those things are equally as telling IMO, versus the split second where he kept his hands crossed AFTER she got the box.  I think it's very important to say and wish I can pull that up myself of how he never let her hand go from the time they sat down at the table to the time where he changed hands but still hung onto hers as he reached down for the bag.  Only when she reached for the box did he let her hand go.  They were very touchy feely the rest of the night.

Now I took their date and put it into different clips to show what I thought of the night versus just one simple clip in time.  I think it may help to show things better instead of one clip in time, this may show all the different parts of their date and why I see it as I do.

Video 1:

In that video, it is already setting up what he wants from the date and you also get a glimpse that he's really looking forward to it or at least the surprises that he has waiting for Trish.

Video 2:

This video sets up how excited Trish is for the date, how she's feeling meaning that as soon as she saw him, her heart was beating faster.  Again, just from getting to see both of their personalities, I do feel that they both were looking forward to the day.

Video 3:

In the last part of her ITM, she was already starting to mirror him with them.  I know that others will say that there is no interest here, but he seems engaged by her, interested in the conversation and the banter back and forth is good.

Video 4:

Tim seems nostalgic almost in this clip.  He is the one that pulls her in closer by pulling her arm by the hand towards him, he pulls it up for a kiss and looks at it.  I will agree that the kiss by the doors was a "setup" of sorts, but let's say he really wasn't having a hard time doing it and even had his finger on her chin at one point.  One thing that tells me that he's enjoying the date is that he laughs super easy when they are together and to be honest, he really seems to be "feeling" things as they are walking through the streets and he's holding her hand and studying it.

Video 5:

In the first part of the clip when they are looking at each other, it is obvious that they are talking, or at least Tim is as his jaw is moving.  The whole time they are talking, he's holding her hand.  He is telling her that she makes him feel very comfortable.  To me, this is all shades of Bianka and Brad in Paris as he also said the same stuff to her at that time.  I know it was said somewhere that she was tugging on and pulling on her ear...she did once or twice tops during the date and in the video itself, you can see her scratching behind her ear, her neck, etc...not pulling on the lobe all the time.  Tim stated how in a weird way he felt he was holding back a bit.  Those are the same kinds of things that Brad and Bianka talked about and he said to Bianka.  In his ITM, it was sleuthed by me to be at the Casa Buitoni, and he's talking about how something changed in him and her.  To me, that says a lot and it was true and heartfelt.

Video 6:

This is the part of the video where he's going to give her the jewlery.  IMO, the "taunting" way about him is very telling too.  So much of what is being edited into this episode is shades of Brad and Bianka.  He is beside himself that he has this surprise for her and can't wait any longer to give it to her.  Again, note how he is still holding her hand from the time they did the champagne toast....he doesn't let go, but rather changes hands so he's still holding hers.  "Because you make me feel special, I kind of want to do the same"  Is very telling to me, he's letting her in on how he's feeling about her too.

Video 7:

Yes, here comes the point where such a big deal was made of how he wasn't holding her when they kissed.  I think that there has been more made about it than what should of been.  To me, he was into it, but because it may of took him by surprise, and then it was gone as he got up and put the necklace on her.  One thing that he only does with her is pull her hand up and kiss it.  He hasn't done that with anyone else at all.  with these vids, he did it a few times on their date.

Video 8:

When they go for a walk after dinner, he's the one that said come here and pulled her hand in and thus her in closer to him.

Video 9:

He pulls her in for a dance.  Again with her hand on his heart/chest.  He is lost in the moment and begins kissing her.  Again, caressing her head and neck.

I know that posting the vids may not be a popular thing to do but I thought that by doing that and posting my thoughts with them, maybe it can be seen how I have been getting to the thoughts I have.

I feel that there is a lot more to this couple than maybe is first thought of.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:39 am

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

MMMmmm... cardboard pizza... I'm pretty confident we won't be eating it   Hugesmile

I'm in agreement with those that say it's not about a favorite winning... it's about sleuthing out who the F1 is based on our finely tuned skills and instincts.  RS has ruined that for us, but there's still those of us who remember the old-school way of doing it and I for one am enjoying doing the research to try to figure it  out.  

I went to read my first post after watching the first episodes to see who my favorites for Tim were .. and they were April, Trish, Natalie and Renee.  the first order of business when watching was to see who got intro videos and then watched to see the connection he had with each...and that's where I got my list from.  3 of the 4 figured prominently in Tim's story.  2 of the 4, as of now, will more than likely be the F2 girls.  After the 2nd episode, and seeing all the previews for the season, and watching them on the photoshoot date, I was convinced April was F1... and that has not changed as I watched each and every episode, plus reading the blogs, watching post RC diaries and reading what's been uncovered from SM.  Watching him play his part on other dates is inconsequential when compared to all the evidence that says it's April.  He is basically contract bound, to pretend when with the other girls, to kiss them, hold their hands... and whisper sweet nothings in their ear.  It is what it is in Bach world... and because of it, it's why we have different people seeing different outcomes... every single season... without fail.  

Last edited by northernviewer on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:43 am

I cant wait to see more of Tim and April alone together. That's going to be such fun to watch.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:08 am

I see a different Tim when he is with April awwww I'm not saying he isn't attracted to or didn't have feelings for any of the other woman I just believe April is in a league of her own and it is fun to watch there love story unfold

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 am

bachfann123 wrote:I see a different Tim when he is with April awwww I'm not saying he isn't attracted to or didn't have feelings for any of the other woman I just believe April is in a league of her own and it is fun to watch there love story unfold

I see a different Tim too. I've said before that when he's with the other girls, he's Bachelor Tim, he's charming and seems to enjoy his role. When he's with April, he's more shy, he blushes, and very serious about his time with her. He's always by her side when the other girls around, and even when they're not actually touching their hands or some body part is only inches away. One thing I noticed in April's video diary after the last episode, was that she said going to Italy she wanted to see if there was a playful side to their relationship and that it didn't happen due to Lisa and all the drama she caused. I think he's serious and romantic with her as he's trying to see if she's right for him, and vice versa, and that's why she's looking for a fun date with him, so I'm hoping their swimming and jumping off the boat in a few weeks will be what she's looking for.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer