SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:08 am

nothernviewer I noticed that as well he totally blushes when he's with April :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 am

Hello Everyone.
I'm getting more and more obsessed with this season.
At first i was completely team April just because i loved her from the start but i told myself let's see who Tim will like then fall in love with.
At some poiint i even thought it wouuld be Sachelle and then Trish and it was hard for me to think that but hey it is Tim's choice.
Since Toronto's date i'm seeing now why it could be April. Not anymore because i have a girl crush on her but because of what i'm seeing on Tim's side towards her.
The whole season reminds me of Ali's season. She had a crussh on roberto from the begining and it looked so obvious it would be him but they managed to make us think otherwise at some point. It was becoming clear it wasn't going to be Chris L by the fantasy dates. I think we will have more clues and answers in the next episodes.
I personally can't wait to see this love story grow and i will be totally bummed if it is anyone else but April.
I confess i'm biased but i'm also open to see the truth in the coming episodes.

Anyways he totally melts when she is around. I remember the kiss on the chick on the motorcycle in epi2 and also how his voice became softer when he asked her to accept the rose last episode.

Oh and excuse my english; my first language is french so...
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by fan123 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:38 am

See I see exactly what you mentioned "northernviewer" Tim being that way when he's around Sachelle........ just the way I'm seeing things.....

fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:42 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Hello Everyone.
At first i was completely team April just because i loved her from the start but i told myself let's see who Tim will like then fall in love with.
At some poiint i even thought it wouuld be Sachelle and then Trish and it was hard for me to think that but hey it is Tim's choice.
Since Toronto's date i'm seeing now why it could be April. Not anymore because i have a girl crush on her but because of what i'm seeing on Tim's side towards her.
The whole season reminds me of Ali's season. She had a crussh on roberto from the begining and it looked so obvious it would be him but they managed to make us think otherwise at some point. It was becoming clear it wasn't going to be Chris L by the fantasy dates. I think we will have more clues and answers in the next episodes.
I personally can't wait to see this love story grow and i will be totally bummed if it is anyone else but April.

Anyways he totally melts when she is around. I remember the kiss on the chick on the motorcycle in epi2 and also how his voice became softer when he asked her to accept the rose last episode.

handwave Hi! I'm glad you are posting! Welcome back!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:47 am

starwelcome djogbenyuie! Your English is perfect! Thanks for joining us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:09 pm

atem wrote:

handwave Hi!  I'm glad you are posting!  Welcome back!

Oh thank you :cutesmile!: I'm glad i'm obsessed enough to be back laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

starwelcome djogbenyuie! Your English is perfect! Thanks for joining us!

Thank youuuu
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:32 pm

In reference to the videos posted by Auntie, I just couldn't get past the fact that Trish wasn't wearing any earrings or a necklace (as pointed out by another poster).

Who doesn't wear jewelry on their biggest date of the season? Someone who's told not to because they're getting a gift.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions on this.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:MR&MrsSmith :yes: so glad to see someone else saw things exactly the same. They were both more excited about that gift than each other, imo. Lol. I will join you in eating that Buitoni pizza box giggling

Count me in but only if we get to share the pizza in the box first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm

djogbenyuie Salut! Smiley Je suis francaise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 pm

GA I agree with some of your analysis on the videos you posted, but you didnt post when they walked after the bar and he has his hand in his pocket....

I am sad we didnt get April time last week to compare!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:In reference to the videos posted by Auntie, I just couldn't get past the fact that Trish wasn't wearing any earrings or a necklace (as pointed out by another poster).

Who doesn't wear jewelry on their biggest date of the season? Someone who's told not to because they're getting a gift.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions on this.

giggling good catch!!! ya, she was told not to wear any and I'm sure she was smart enough to figure out why :yes:

can you say ... parting gift from Bach Can

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer